Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

Democrats ran the South back during the time of her Grandmother. That fact has been white-washed by the left. All of the sins of Democrats have been passed off onto the GOP just like Obama keeps blaming all of his crap on Bush.

If you believe the truth don't go on The View because they know the real deal. Whoopie started swearing and telling Coulter that because she wasn't black she didn't know anything about racism. Whoopie acts like the only race that matters in America is African-Americans.

GOLDBERG: You know what, hold up Mrs. Coulter. Please stop, please stop! If you're going to talk about race, at least know what you're talking about. At least know what you're talking about.

Tell me how much you know about being black?

COULTER: Well, this isn't about being black.

GOLDBERG: But you just said that this is, you just made all these statements about how black people feel, tell me how you know.

COULTER: This is not a book about black people, it is a book about white liberals. And I do know and this is a fact, once for years, Republican policies on crime and welfare for example were called racist.

When they finally got implemented after the OJ verdict, implemented by Giuliani in New York, Reagan and Bush judges overall, tens of thousands of black lives were saved. That's a fact.

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

SHEPARD: Everyone understands Republicans are way different than the way they are now and

COULTER: And that's what we are told and The Democratic segregationist were all Democrats, it's a lie that they were Conservative democrats

GOLDBERG: Everyone was a segregationist , everybody was! White people were, they didn't matter whether they were Republican or not.

COULTER: Republicans were not...

GOLDBERG: Bullshit! Bullshit, I'm sorry! That's bull, that's bull

COULTER: No, no that is not... ok just read chapter 14 in the book, the first Republicans to be elected in the south

GOLDBERG: I listen to my grandmother, who was there! Who remembers what happened.

COULTER: Howard Baker, an aggressive integrationist. first Republican elected in Tennessee to the Senate, Winford Brokford, first republican governor in Arkansas, an integrationist.

The Southern Strategy is a lie.

Then Barbara Walters chimed in and asked Anne Coulter "Is this all you do is write books to make people go OMG???"

Course she does. She makes millions bucking stereotypes.

Links

Ann Coulter Causes Mass Hysteria on 'The View,' Whoopi Bleeped... - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation
Whoopie should have slapped the blonde off of her.

Ann Coulter needs a WHOPPING dose of reality!

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

WHAPPPSS!!!

Yay,

The way forward is to whine about white people. You people are idiots. :badgrin:

This, coming from a stupid racist, means nothing.
You use that word alot, but you wont tell me what it means.

I think affirmative action is racist against whites/asians AND it's racist against blacks/hispanics/other minorities that says they need it to get a job.
Apparently they cant score as high as whites, according to liberals.

For fuck sake, use a dictionary.

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

Democrats ran the South back during the time of her Grandmother. That fact has been white-washed by the left. All of the sins of Democrats have been passed off onto the GOP just like Obama keeps blaming all of his crap on Bush.

If you believe the truth don't go on The View because they know the real deal. Whoopie started swearing and telling Coulter that because she wasn't black she didn't know anything about racism. Whoopie acts like the only race that matters in America is African-Americans.

GOLDBERG: You know what, hold up Mrs. Coulter. Please stop, please stop! If you're going to talk about race, at least know what you're talking about. At least know what you're talking about.

GOLDBERG: But you just said that this is, you just made all these statements about how black people feel, tell me how you know.

COULTER: This is not a book about black people, it is a book about white liberals. And I do know and this is a fact, once for years, Republican policies on crime and welfare for example were called racist.

When they finally got implemented after the OJ verdict, implemented by Giuliani in New York, Reagan and Bush judges overall, tens of thousands of black lives were saved. That's a fact.

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

SHEPARD: Everyone understands Republicans are way different than the way they are now and

COULTER: And that's what we are told and The Democratic segregationist were all Democrats, it's a lie that they were Conservative democrats

GOLDBERG: Everyone was a segregationist , everybody was! White people were, they didn't matter whether they were Republican or not.

COULTER: No, no that is not... ok just read chapter 14 in the book, the first Republicans to be elected in the south

GOLDBERG: I listen to my grandmother, who was there! Who remembers what happened.

COULTER: Howard Baker, an aggressive integrationist. first Republican elected in Tennessee to the Senate, Winford Brokford, first republican governor in Arkansas, an integrationist.

Then Barbara Walters chimed in and asked Anne Coulter "Is this all you do is write books to make people go OMG???"

Links

Ann Coulter Causes Mass Hysteria on 'The View,' Whoopi Bleeped... - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation
Golberg should have slapped her.

Ann Coulter needs a WHOPPING does of reality!

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

WHAPPPSS!!!

Your racism and hatred of whites is showing. LOL:eusa_boohoo:

w0010773.jpg

Links

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

WHAPPPSS!!!

So cause Coulter spoke the truth she should be physically assaulted???? You are a idiot.

Coming from the self identified, "Mixed breed," it means what??

You discover that I am not lily white and you become nasty.

Bwhahahahahah LMAO You can't make this shit up!! This fucking goob calls himself a HALF BREED and then when called out on it, pisses his panties blue and accuses me of being "nasty?" ROFLMAO

The stupid white ones are so easy to wind up. But so easy that it quickly loses its sparkle.

w0010773.jpg

Links

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

WHAPPPSS!!!

Just another violent black person.......it's just waaaay too easy

w0010773.jpg

Sans MS"]You know what, hold up Mrs. Coulter. Please stop, please stop! If you're going to talk about race, at least know what you're talking about. At least know what you're talking about.

Links

REP_L.jpg

WHAPPPSS!!!

Enter the forum race whore.. The 'Al Sharpton of USMB"-- i think Ann Coulter should have beat Whoopi's ugly ass..

Last edited:
w0010773.jpg

Links

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

WHAPPPSS!!!

So cause Coulter spoke the truth she should be physically assaulted???? You are a idiot.

That's all these low iq'ed idiots think about. :eusa_shhh:

You discover that I am not lily white and you become nasty.

Bwhahahahahah LMAO You can't make this shit up!! This fucking goob calls himself a HALF BREED and then when called out on it, pisses his panties blue and accuses me of being "nasty?" ROFLMAO

The stupid white ones are so easy to wind up. But so easy that it quickly loses its sparkle.

Well, people are going to stand up for themselves when they're fucked with. Learn something.

Well, people are going to stand up for themselves when they're fucked with. Learn something.

Time to put the kids to bed. You guys are no fun any more. Playtime over.

Time to put the kids to bed. You guys are no fun any more. Playtime over.

Is that all you have? You fucking joke...O'shit if this is all then this country is screwed. Go smoke a pipe!

I think what you're seeing is people like myself who have NEVER been involved in racial issues, FUCKING TIRED of hearing the shit now.. Liberals have managed to fuck up race relations, probably for decades... constantly accusing people who have never done or said a racist thing in their entire lives is old and worn.. and we're not going to listen to it any longer.. Shove your racist whine and your race whores like MarcATL up your race obsessed asses.

Just sayin...

BTW, what "truth" did Mancoulter say?

We have some real thick ones on the line here tonight MarcATL.

You're saying that without any supporting information to back it up? Goddamn you people are stupid.

I could just as easily say you're racist against whites.

No, you cannot. My father was White, and he was a great guy. Hell, I had White friends in school and everything. I think White people are fine, as long as they know their place.

We have some real thick ones on the line here tonight MarcATL.

You're saying that without any supporting information to back it up? Goddamn you people are stupid.

I could just as easily say you're racist against whites.

No, you cannot. My father was White, and he was a great guy. Hell, I had White friends in school and everything. I think White people are fine, as long as they know their place.

The last time I checked this was a free country. Know who's place? No ones going to tell me shit.

Forum List

Back