Who would have thought. Trump criticizes Israel.

Last edited:
If he cuts aid to Israel he will also cut aid to all the Arab countries who receive about three times the aid to Israel. Great move. Let it be.
I think your Maths is a little out of balance.....your statement is "Arab Countries who receive about 3 TIMES THE AID THAT ISRAEL DOES" or words to that affect...MJ,you like Rocco are becoming slightly Mental in your Lying Posts.I feel very Saddened for you both....it is caused by Terrorist Zionist Brain Washing,I did warn you both....Very Sad Indeed..steve

MJB never fails to entertain. Thanks for the laughs MJB.
If he cuts aid to Israel he will also cut aid to all the Arab countries who receive about three times the aid to Israel. Great move. Let it be.

MJB never fails to entertain, with his stupidity. He lays it all out with every post. Thanks for the laughs.

View attachment 110474

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/R44233.pdf
Hi Monte,I think the ISRAEL figure is far to low,Military Aid I feel has not been included for example in 1979 Israel received US$15.7 Billion alone(all sourses (HAARETZ)...since 1949 Israel has received over US$ 104 Billion (a low estimate) from American Taxpayers.....Yet America still has No Comprehensive Health Care System...steve

Last edited:
The figure excludes billions given to Israel in "black" funds because it is classified.

Forum List

Back