Israel hits back at US

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Israel hits back at US: Settlement expansion is not the problem
Blaming Palestinians for stalled negotiations, deputy FM says government ‘elected to act on Jewish People’s right to build in all parts of our land’

How out of touch are these clowns? It IS NOT their land! Trump needs to be very careful how he continues here.

Trump, to his credit, has said that building illegal settlements does not help the peace process.

Blaming Palestinians for stalled negotiations, deputy FM says government ‘elected to act on Jewish People’s right to build in all parts of our land’

How out of touch are these clowns? It IS NOT their land! Trump needs to be very careful how he continues here.
By the way, it was Obama's failed Secretary of State that was the cause of this. When liberals are sided with known terrorists, it does tend to piss off normal people. He(John Kerry who won 3 purple hearts) is such a putz.

John Kerry Threatens Israel With Boycotts if Talks Fail
John Kerry Threatens Israel With Boycotts if Talks Fail
Dept. Defense Minister responds to new boycott threats by US Sec. of State Kerry: 'Friends don't put ultimatums on Israel's security.'

The Settlements are on Israel's soil.
The new houses are in the CURRENT Settlements.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Trump's in an impossible position. That's why i've been saying for years that we need to disengage from the Middle East. We need to dramatically scale back our presence there. We need to stop all the meddling.

I'm completely over us being in the middle of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Time to disengage and allow them to sort out their own problems. No matter what Trump does, he'll be criticized. It's a Catch 22 scenario. Just get out and allow the Peoples of the region to solve their problems.

That is as stupid as saying that if Mexico started building houses in Texas that that would be their land.

Long long ago-----very long ago ----I was 14 years old-------I learned about the concept of *)MUSLIM LAND(* from a
Pakistani kid-----also age 14-----he told me that his father was a diplomat from Pakistan-----so----he KNEW. ANY LAND----upon which muslims have ----by Allah's direction-----even ventured forth and built mosques------and lived---is MUSLIM LAND FOREVER (* Of course jews have not only lived in Samaria and built houses and synagogues and have cemeteries therein-----and have even in the the past few centuries PURCHASED land there------they still OWN NOTHING---it is ALL MUSLIM LAND as per koranic law

Forum List

Back