Who would have thought. Trump criticizes Israel.

Trump warns Israel that new settlements ‘may not help’ achieve Middle East peac

Trump warns Israel that new settlements ‘may not help’ achieve Middle East peace

frabz-dont-cry-you-can-have-Your-pacifier-2f90c3.jpg

If he cuts aid to Israel he will also cut aid to all the Arab countries who receive about three times the aid to Israel. Great move. Let it be.

Trump warns Israel that new settlements ‘may not help’ achieve Middle East peace
Well, Trump's new statement condemning the settlements doesn't exactly surprise me. I've been kinda skeptical of him ever since he said he would be "neutral" in Israeli-Palestinian negotiations. I've also read some rumors that he might cut aid to Israel.

He never said a thing about existing settlements, and in the press conference he (spokesman) only adressed the question when being forced to.

At the end of the day, Netanyahu government actually sees it as a green light regarding the settlements.

But then again, to each and his own enterprentation of things.

What peace can be achieved with Islamic terrorists?

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)."

"What peace can be achieved with Islamic terrorists?"

I know what my answer would be…

I ‘d love to hear an honest-injun answer from:

- A REAL “LIBERAL” hi…..

- or a democrat.

- any Hillary Bernie or obama supporters ?

Just wondering what ”their” view is, in general…you know, how to deal with them (or not, if that’s how you feel….."just live and let live") !!

- Or what they stand for… (unless you can think of a good reason)

- or, what do you think is wrong with them, if anything? can they be reasoned with ? how did they get this way…

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)."
MORE TO THE POINT Hollie>>>>>>>>What Peace could ever be achieved with the Terrorist ZIONISTs

"What peace can be achieved with Islamic terrorists?"

I know what my answer would be…

I ‘d love to hear an honest-injun answer from:

- A REAL “LIBERAL” hi…..

- or a democrat.

- any Hillary Bernie or obama supporters ?

Just wondering what ”their” view is, in general…you know, how to deal with them (or not, if that’s how you feel….."just live and let live") !!

- Or what they stand for… (unless you can think of a good reason)

- or, what do you think is wrong with them, if anything? can they be reasoned with ? how did they get this way…

Gee that must have taken you a couple of days to work out>>>>>>Trouble is you could have just written Zionist Bullshit.....Hmmm this post has taken 16 seconds,see you around...YAWN

Forum List

Back