Who wins and who loses if Palin decides to run?

She's not running..it seems. Though her "candidacy" benefits FOX, Ms. Palin herself..and it might cause a little emptying of Democratic coffers to defend against her bullshit.
She needs the money from Fox. She just bought a $1.7 Million house.

She doesn't need Fox money. She made plenty of cash from giving speeches and selling her book.

1. Sarah Palin is NOT a Tea Partier. She is an establishment figure that has status quo policies and she is actually co-opting the Tea Party movement to misdirect them and discredit them.

2. Why is Obama unqualified to be President? I can tell you for certain "310 million" Americans certainly aren't qualified either unless they support Libertarian principles, which I'm sure most of the 310 million don't. Obama is very clever and very competent and is excellent at committing political tyranny and slick talking his way out of the criticism and has essentially made it taboo to criticize him. He's genius and has duped the majority of America! He is not incompetent or unqualified by any means! The only thing that disqualifies him is that he doesn't support the Constitution and aims to destroy our national sovereignty to create a New World Order.

Last edited:
So what are Palin's qualifications? I'll wait...

She was a Mayor and Governor. Even with her short length of time she is far more qualified than Obama EVER was prior to being President.

You think teaching law qualifies you to be President? Seriously?

To me, it's not that Palin is qualified. It's just that Obama is so unqualified. Obama consistently makes bad decisions. He's a danger to himself and the country.

Not to mention that he's an embarrassment whenever he meets foreign dignitaries.

She was a Mayor and Governor. Even with her short length of time she is far more qualified than Obama EVER was prior to being President.

You think teaching law qualifies you to be President? Seriously?

To me, it's not that Palin is qualified. It's just that Obama is so unqualified. Obama consistently makes bad decisions. He's a danger to himself and the country.

I don't think she is the most qualified person out there. She isn't. But these people pretending that she isn't qualified at all when she was more qualified to be President as a VP candidate than Obama was as a Presidential candidate. It's ridiculous.

Uh,.....Governor of Alaska?

Hope the wait wasn't too long.

...who quit....next?

How silly.

She's had more experience actually running state and local governments then Obama has running the White House.

Btw, Obama quit being a Senator.

Does that count?

After all, he did promise to serve the people of the state of Illinois and instead ran for President in his first term after saying he wasn't ready.

So basically he quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
everytime a democrat loses, Americans win

To recap:

Obama has record over spending with only "saved" jobs to show for it. He is borrowing from China with the next generations future to bomb Libyans for George Soros Oil Profits, Unemployment rises, black people are under punishing poverty thanks to Democrat policies, Barney Frank is stealing Fannie Mae funds for Gay Hookers, Foreclosures are rising.................................all while Obama is at Photo Opts to show he is Irish....................

Democrats create then punish ghettos

...who quit....next?

How silly.

She's had more experience actually running state and local governments then Obama has running the White House.

Does that count?

After all, he did promise to serve the people of the state of Illinois and instead ran for President in his first term after saying he never would.

So basically he quit.

No, he won. She quit.

First Read - First Thoughts: Who wins (and loses) if Palin runs

Would she accept another VP call from Romney? That might be the best GOP team. Sort of a mix of GOP establishment and Tea Party darling. Think about it...:eusa_whistle:

I think she should steer clear of playing second fiddle to ANYONE...Despite perceptions and what the media and the LEFT has done to her?

Will She run? We'll see...Until then? Second-guessing in threads as this are of no use...

PALIN TO LAUNCH "BUS TOUR"...

Let's NOT be in such a hurry...hmmmm?:eusa_whistle:

...who quit....next?

How silly.

Does that count?

After all, he did promise to serve the people of the state of Illinois and instead ran for President in his first term after saying he never would.

So basically he quit.

No, he won. She quit.

He still quit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2encXLmPDo]YouTube - ‪Obama Admits; I Should Not Run For President In 2008‬‏[/ame]

...who quit....next?

How silly.

Does that count?

After all, he did promise to serve the people of the state of Illinois and instead ran for President in his first term after saying he wasn't ready.

So basically he quit.

Him quitting doesn't count. He's a Democrat. duh!

I hope she does run. It will be interesting how main stream GOP handles that.

How silly.

Does that count?

So basically he quit.

No, he won. She quit.

He still quit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2encXLmPDo"]YouTube - ‪Obama Admits; I Should Not Run For President In 2008‬‏[/ame]

Indeed. Obama *QUIT* his Senate duties...Went on the campaign trail to TRANSFORM America...and hasn't looked back...He reamains ON the trail to this day.

I hope she does run. It will be interesting how main stream GOP handles that.

Whom gives a tinker's DAMN HOW the Democrat LITE Statists handle it? The Blue-Blood Elites? They're on probation and they know it from the TEA Party in thier midsts...what's more important is how the PEOPLE handle it...aside from the coming attacks from BOTH parties...and the willing Media jackboots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back