I'm not convinced Biden is running. He seems to relaxed, he is in retirement mode. So if it isn't Biden, who will be the Dem nominee?

Well Biden's brain has already withdrawn. He wouldn't survive even one debate. Nearly every time they let him speak he sticks his foot in his mouth. Plus Dems are lowlife scheming scumbags so it's a safe bet they have a backup plan in place.
You should watch more left wing media and comedy shows. We are constantly seeing clips of Trump saying the dumbest shit to the dumbest Americans who attend his rallies.

Biden, he's not all there

Biden Ridiculed After Confusing Macron With France's Dead Ex-President | ZeroHedge

6pjwpx.jpg
Might be cool to have a Necroscope in the White House.

The DEMs will get us into a shooting war if the GOP doesn't roll on a Border bill to exonerate them.
Republicans can't sabotage the economy so they'll just settle for sabotaging the border. It's an issue they think they can win on. Are Americans competing with these immigrants? Because we sort of need the workers.

Someone pointed out yesterday we want to build CHIPS in America so we don't have to rely on China. Only one problem. Who will work in those factories?

We could strategically put those plants in urban areas like Detroit. Or we can send migrants seeking asylum to the cities where these plants are so they can have work. How much are corporations willing to pay? $15 hr? An asylum seeker thinks that's a lot of money. And they will room 4 men in a 2 bedroom apartment.

It will be Biden (giving Obama a fourth term) unless it starts looking like cheating won't be allowed. Then it will be MIchael aka Michelle Obama who can actually get some votes.

What about Trump? I'm not convinced he is running. Because like he said about Hillary, him being president would cause a constitutional crisis. Trump's own words. He should not be president. By his own words. Do you understand?

Dude, now I see how Putin gets away with murder in Russia. 45% of Russians probably love him.

Here it is again. Another person who is not a Republican worrying about who our nominee is. Worry about your nominee. Biden or Hillary? Depends on if they can push all his dementia off till after the election.

Joe hasn't run in years. He has been retired for decades. Last election, he barely left his basement. He acts like a man who knows he doesn't NEED to campaign because like before, the fix is in. Nothing the democrats do is up front or honest. Everything is subterfuge and misdirection.

Republicans operate in predictable, linear, newtonian straight lines while democrats operate in multi-dimensional hyperboloidal quasi-space. Republicans use whole number arithmetic; democrats use virtual number calculus. Everything they say is divisive and opposite the truth, everything they accuse is what they themselves are doing, so it would be in keeping with their usual MO to be planning a huge October surprise and to once again try some outrageous and illegal maneuver taking some shortcut to victory because no democrat could ever get elected on the facts.
Yup, you are right. The fix is in. I actually have the 2024 elections results. For a fee, I will pm it to anyone who wants.

So, Republicans, take Election Day off and go fishing. WE. GOT. THIS.

So, if not him, who? Who has the best chance against Trump?
(1) Many people assume that if President Biden has to bow out, his replacement would be Vice President Harris.

(2) Although she is not respected as an intellectual heavyweight, she would carry the female vote and the vote of the Democratic Party's core constituency

Here it is again. Another person who is not a Republican worrying about who our nominee is. Worry about your nominee. Biden or Hillary? Depends on if they can push all his dementia off till after the election.
I'm just giving it back. So you see what the person who started the thread is trying to do. Excellent.

I know. You can't even get through an hour without talking about Donald Trump.

He literally owns you.
Until he is defeated. And if he wins he's going to have to deal with us. This is not a dictatorship. I wonder how far the GOP will go protecting Trump when he habitually crosses the line.

Until he is defeated. And if he wins he's going to have to deal with us. This is not a dictatorship. I wonder how far the GOP will go protecting Trump when he habitually crosses the line.

It is a dictatorship. You people forced folks to take an experimental medical procedure, or lose their jobs, homes, and children.

Now you're arresting and prosecuting your political opposition.

And if we protest the government, you arrest us, deny us due process, and imprison us.

It is a dictatorship. You people forced folks to take an experimental medical procedure, or lose their jobs, homes, and children.

Now you're arresting and prosecuting your political opposition.

And if we protest the government, you arrest us, deny us due process, and imprison us.

1. There was a pandemic. I don't know what to tell you. If you aren't vaccinated, don't come to work. It made sense at the time.

2. Trump now admits he "crossed the line". He was talking about 1 particular case but he crossed 4 lines. 91 counts. Come on man. He's was a criminal president. We've never seen anything like this. He crossed the line KNOWING he's sort of above the law. Well, no you are not. Not if you want to run again. Mitch should have impeached him. Said it was a situation that needs to be tried in court. So here we are. If Mitch would have just convicted him in his second impeachment but he didn't. So here we are.

And oh please. Remember lock her up? So don't fucking cry when you get caught breaking laws, if we lock you up.

How many of the men who said lock her up actually got locked up? A lot. Irony. And now even Trump himself should get locked up. But we don't do that to presidents.

You do know if Trump is found guilty Biden will commute his sentence right?

1. There was a pandemic. I don't know what to tell you. If you aren't vaccinated, don't come to work. It made sense at the time.

2. Trump now admits he "crossed the line". He was talking about 1 particular case but he crossed 4 lines. 91 counts. Come on man. He's was a criminal president. We've never seen anything like this. He crossed the line KNOWING he's sort of above the law. Well, no you are not. Not if you want to run again. Mitch should have impeached him. Said it was a situation that needs to be tried in court. So here we are. If Mitch would have just convicted him in his second impeachment but he didn't. So here we are.

And oh please. Remember lock her up? So don't fucking cry when you get caught breaking laws, if we lock you up.

How many of the men who said lock her up actually got locked up? A lot. Irony. And now even Trump himself should get locked up. But we don't do that to presidents.

You do know if Trump is found guilty Biden will commute his sentence right?

Seems like you're just fine with a dictatorship (which I already knew, since you voted for the dictator).

Forum List

Back