I'm not convinced Biden is running. He seems to relaxed, he is in retirement mode. So if it isn't Biden, who will be the Dem nominee?

Thoughts here please. Everytime I see him he just doesn't look like a man who is interested in running a campaign and I assumed early on he wasn't going to run for re-election.

So, if not him, who? Who has the best chance against Trump?
Newsom/Big Mikey

Xi came to SanFran to give his blessing

Biden probably gets whacked by a “MAGA” Squeaky Fromm. North Korean State Funeral

"Every time you see him"? See him where? In your dreams?

The guy has a job to do and he is doing it admirably. The US is doing better than Canada and a lot of other nations.

Not to mention, in the last go-around, Biden beat the orange loser so thoroughly that the poor guy is still whining after 4 years! :laughing0301:

So, chill. Biden. Got. This.
81,200,LOL Most popular EVAHHHHhhh but begging Taylor Swift

Sureeee

I think even his handlers recognize that he poses a serious election menace for the DNC.

Therefore, I am also dubious that he will be permitted his own choice. They will instead tell him that he has decided not to run for another term.

I don’t believe these same handlers would accept the electoral risk of permitting Kamala to run. (If they were that stupid, they’d just permit Potato to run.)

I have to believe that they see how America views California. Newsome is gruesome as a DNC candidate. He too will be denied. (It’s plainly not up to the primary voters in the DNC anymore or that commie from Vermont would have won when he was ahead fair and square.)

So the question boils down to who the DNC brain trust believes can win (with or without the old “by hook or by crook”).

They have to grasp that they have a double A bench. So, I still wonder if they’re insane enough to run Mike Obama.
Did Xi come to give Newsom his blessing and marching orders?

Some of us were convinced that the last election was simply a way to slide Harris into the Oval Office, that Biden would resign and it would all be a 'fait accompli'. Obviously, we were wrong. That doesn't mean it wouldn't happen next time.

He barely campaigned last time because they were confident in the steal. I am getting a similar vibe this cycle.

They're going to need a "Reischstag Fire" to pull that off. It was Covid and the BLM/Antifa riots in 2020.

What will they pull out of their collective asses in 2024? Maybe another conflict in the Middle East?

Some of us were convinced that the last election was simply a way to slide Harris into the Oval Office, that Biden would resign and it would all be a 'fait accompli'. Obviously, we were wrong. That doesn't mean it wouldn't happen next time.
He could get himself out ala Nixon by a resignation before the year is out.

Or the rigging of the system could lead to the Cabinet invoking the 25th A. before the convention?

Plus Potato is demented and physically falling apart. He might die.

I’d recommend that he stay far the fuck away from Shrillary.

Thoughts here please. Everytime I see him he just doesn't look like a man who is interested in running a campaign and I assumed early on he wasn't going to run for re-election.

I dont understand why anyone thinks he isnt running. I mean i guess if you believe Joe and his family are innocent of corruption then you might come to this conclusion, but if think they are guilty, why on Earth would Joe give up his get out of jail free card? Him and his family are FUCKED if he doesnt get reelected.

Why do you think the Bidens are innocent, given the mountain of evidence against them?

Yeah, you idiots have racists like Kid Rock and Kanye West. We have Taylor Swift.

Let's see how it goes down. :itsok:

Biden, he's not all there

Biden Ridiculed After Confusing Macron With France's Dead Ex-President | ZeroHedge

6pjwpx.jpg

How DARE you ask that question? Sealybobo will be outraged!

Biden had a reassuring meeting with Francois Mitterand (1916-1996) this week. Mitterand told him everything is going to be ok, and to just relax and enjoy some ice cream.

:laughing0301:

HE did not "run" last time around. When they can manufacture 30 million illegitimate votes HE does not have to "run". Obiden 2.0 was installed by the Globalist KKKabal. We are in the fourth yr of suffering thru it. Flat 401K, $34T debt, >10million illegals, wide open border, non-stop GW with waste of rescources and more and more BS pumped into American youth.

Here it is again. Another person who is not a Democrat worrying about who our nominee is. Worry about your nominee. Nikki or Trump? Depends on if they can push all his trails off till after the election.

Oh, and if Trump wins, we can finally finish the impeachment process that Mitch didn't finish because he said "Trump was no longer president"

They're going to need a "Reischstag Fire" to pull that off. It was Covid and the BLM/Antifa riots in 2020.

What will they pull out of their collective asses in 2024? Maybe another conflict in the Middle East?
The DEMs will get us into a shooting war if the GOP doesn't roll on a Border bill to exonerate them.

What about Trump? I'm not convinced he is running. Because like he said about Hillary, him being president would cause a constitutional crisis. Trump's own words. He should not be president. By his own words. Do you understand?

Dude, now I see how Putin gets away with murder in Russia. 45% of Russians probably love him.

Forum List

Back