Who will the Dems run in 2024?

My left testicle would beat Trump even without a manscape. Trump lost to Biden. Biden is an elderly gaffe machine that doesn’t inspire in speeches and he killed Trump. Demolished him. Hell, even Hillary would beat him this time around.

I think Roy Cooper has a shot.
I'm surprised by your response. I have read hundreds of your posts over the years, and thought I had a handle on what you are all about. I guess it just goes to show that some times you think you know somebody, but you really don't.

I had no idea you had testicles.

I'm surprised by your response. I have read hundreds of your posts over the years, and thought I had a handle on what you are all about. I guess it just goes to show that some times you think you know somebody, but you really don't.

I had no idea you had testicles.
That was a really big windup but I enjoyed the subtlety of your insult. :)

New dem leader...
sam_brinton.jpg

Has to be Hillary?

How about someone new?

How about someone not in their fucking 70s?

How about someone not form what you all see as the "royal families".

We are a country of 300 plus million people and you all are fixated on 5 of them to lead the country forever.

No wonder we are going down the shitter.

How about someone new?

How about someone not in their fucking 70s?

How about someone not form what you all see as the "royal families".

We are a country of 300 plus million people and you all are fixated on 5 of them to lead the country forever.

No wonder we are going down the shitter.
I see you offer no names 😄

You have no idea who I'm hoping runs. But even a rino Republican is better than any DemoFreak

Do you have one of those cool "I would rather be Russian than Democrat" t-shirts that are all the rage at the Trump rallies?

I’m telling you if Trump or Desantis are the candidates any of these two will win: NC Gov Roy Cooper, Mayor Pete. If it’s a normal human like Nikki Haley it will be tougher.

No one had Trump winning 3 years out and no one thought Biden would either 3 years out. Heck it’s too early to tell.

You are an example why there can be no honest conversations with lying leftists.

Fuck off moron

I asked a simple question. But I should have known that a Nazi would never wear a I would rather be Russian shirt.

My apologizes

I’m telling you if Trump or Desantis are the candidates any of these two will win: NC Gov Roy Cooper, Mayor Pete. If it’s a normal human like Nikki Haley it will be tougher.

No one had Trump winning 3 years out and no one thought Biden would either 3 years out. Heck it’s too early to tell.
A Never-Trumper, what you call a "normal human", stands no chance to win if the GOP were to nominate them.

Telling 74 million little Trumpsters to go to perdition is a sure trip to political palookaville. Aren't enough independents out there to make up that deficit.

For the Democrats, they are going to have to defend Brandon's record in the general election. No one better to do that other than the current president who is toasted as tremendous by the party.

Forum List

Back