Who will the Dems run in 2024?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Will they be able to rehabilitate Harris in time?

To do that they would have to hide her the way they hid Biden in 2020. Right now her role is as Team Biden's rodeo clown. She runs around acting a fool to distract the media and GOP from doing any serious harm to Biden. She hasn't been very successful but that's her role. She can't do that two more years and then run for president.

I predict a scheisser show for the Dems. If Biden shows intent to run, someone will surely mount a primary challenge. That will trigger Harris who no doubt feels entitled to be the next Dem president. She will find a reason to oppose Biden and challenge the challenger.

I can't see why the Democrats won't run Sleepy Joe again.

The Democrats say he's done a tremendous job, this will be their platform. No one better to present it than the president himself.

Even in the event that Brandon dies, the DNC has all seen the classic film "Weekend at Bernie's" and they would know what to do. The media could be trusted to keep Biden's death a secret, if that would happen.

The Dems have NO idea who they'll run, yet. Biden won't last his first term and Harris is a joke. I actually believe that the Dems will be so panicked after this November that they'll begin plans for civil war if it looks like Trump will win again.

DEM2024.jpg

Harris is revolting, on every level. And the dems seem to have no decent candidates on their bench. Most are shit candidates.

But if Trump runs, then the GOP will have a shit candidate, too. In that case, America will be the big loser.

We're in dire need of some NEW, intelligent and capable leaders. Sadly, they've been MIA for many years.

Harris is revolting, on every level. And the dems seem to have no decent candidates on their bench. Most are shit candidates.

But if Trump runs, then the GOP will have a shit candidate, too. In that case, the big loser will be, America.

We're in dire need of some NEW, intelligent and capable leaders. Sadly, they've been MIA for many years.

Who would you suggest the GOP put up instead?

Don Jr.?

Jared?

Melania (if they find her birth certificate and discover she was actually born in Green Bay or someplace else in America?

Harris is revolting, on every level.
Remember, Harris dropped totally OUT of the Primaries first due to a total lack of support by donors.

But if Trump runs, then the GOP will have a shit candidate, too. In that case, the big loser will be, America.
Why? Was a strong economy, good wages, low taxes and regulations, secure borders, low crime, and a stable world stage really bad for us?

Trump can't help it that the Left and the government in general SUCKS and made getting him out of office their 24/7 preoccupation.

Trump's liability is that when called upon, he still isn't a good public speaker compared to most pressed suit politicians, but then, maybe that too has changed.

Don Jr.?

Jared?

Melania (if they find her birth certificate and discover she was actually born in Green Bay or someplace else in America?

Anyone but Trump because the Left fears that if Trump runs again and w/o another hook & crook election, Trump would easily WIN.

Don Jr.?

Jared?

Why does it need to be a Trump? We do not have rulers by inheritance like you all seem to want us to

Don Jr.?

Jared?

Absolutely not! I'm an Indie, and definitely NOT a supporter of ANY Trump family member (or any of their political cronies).

But I do want to see a capable, intelligent, Republican candidate in '24. Someone who is not a thug, or an all-around degenerate. There must be such a person in the GOP. But, will such a candidate find support within that party?

Absolutely not! I'm an Indie, and definitely NOT a supporter of ANY Trump family member (or any of their political cronies).

But I do want to see a capable, intelligent, Republican candidate in '24. Someone who is not a thug, or an all-around degenerate. There must be such a person in the GOP. But, will such a candidate find support within that party?

Sure , the Republicans have plenty of nevertrumpers on their rolls.

They could nominate Romney or Larry Hogan, or Kasich.

Or Cheney, Flake or Sasse.

But if the GOP were to tell 74 million Little Trumpsters to go to perdition by nominating one of these folks, they might as well mail it in, at least in my opinion. I don't see where the Republicans can make up those numbers of votes by Democrat and independent crossovers that hate the Trumpsters

They could run a papaya if they cheat like they did last time. I mean, we've had a vegetable in the WH for over a year -- why not a fruit?

Will they be able to rehabilitate Harris in time?

To do that they would have to hide her the way they hid Biden in 2020. Right now her role is as Team Biden's rodeo clown. She runs around acting a fool to distract the media and GOP from doing any serious harm to Biden. She hasn't been very successful but that's her role. She can't do that two more years and then run for president.

I predict a scheisser show for the Dems. If Biden shows intent to run, someone will surely mount a primary challenge. That will trigger Harris who no doubt feels entitled to be the next Dem president. She will find a reason to oppose Biden and challenge the challenger.
Harris no way...Joe if he wants or Hillary or Buttigieg or someone semi new...

I think dems have the biggest problem

its obvious that biden is out of energy

even more than his energy policy is hurting America

but the democrat cupboard is bare

the obvious choices are old shoes like hillary or bernie

and I wont even mention the shudder inducing kamala harris

and Sec ButtFuck?

dont make me laugh

Joe Mansion would be a solid upgrade over any of the stiffs previously mentioned

but the power brokers running the democrat party will never accept him

I don't really think it'll matter who the dems run as their nominee for prez in 2024, they're going to lose. Probably against Trump.

I think the whole party is going to get an ass-whipping this November and again in 2024, because their party platform is largely unacceptable to mainstream America. Which is everybody who is not a far Left loon. The moderate branch of the party is leaving in droves.

Sure , the Republicans have plenty of nevertrumpers on their rolls.

They could nominate Romney or Larry Hogan, or Kasich.

Or Cheney, Flake or Sasse.

But if the GOP were to tell 74 million Little Trumpsters to go to perdition by nominating one of these folks, they might as well mail it in, at least in my opinion. I don't see where the Republicans can make up those numbers of votes by Democrat and independent crossovers that hate the Trumpsters
Well, I sure don't have an answer. Both parties are in trouble, imo. Neither seems able, or willing, to find and support a decent, intelligent human being who puts America first, and who can think for himself.

I won't vote for any trump, or Trump puppet. But I'd love to get the Santa Clause dems out of the White House. OUR White House.

We have a couple of years before the prez election. Hopefully we'll see a miracle happen.

Midterms are almost certain to be a bloodbath for the dems, so that should be a great start.

Last edited:
Well, I sure don't have an answer. Both parties are in trouble, imo. Neither seems able, or willing, to find and support a decent, intelligent human being who puts America first, and who can think for himself.

I won't vote for any trump, or Trump puppet. But I'd love to get the Santa Clause dems out of the White House. OUR White House.

We have a couple of years before the prez election. Hopefully we'll see a miracle happen.

Midterms are almost certain to be a bloodbath for the dems, so that should be a great start.

Here's where your problem lies.

If the Republicans nominate someone who is a slap in the face to the 74 million little Trumpsters, Brandon will coast to victory and you won't get rid of the santa clause dems in the WH. I just don't see how there are enough anti-trump votes out there to elect Hogan or Cassady or one of the Bushes or Cheneys.

Forum List

Back