Will Haley announce she’s out at 10 am soeech?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Haley has announced that she will give a speech in her home state at 10 am. Will she finally recognize that she has no oath to the presidency, announce she is suspending her campaign, and say that we Republicans must throw our full support behind Trump in order to assure that Biden and the Democrats are stopped from their anti-American agenda?

Haley has announced that she will give a speech in her home state at 10 am. Will she finally recognize that she has no oath to the presidency, announce she is suspending her campaign, and say that we Republicans must throw our full support behind Trump in order to assure that Biden and the Democrats are stopped from their anti-American agenda?

Victory in 2024 is going to taste so sweet. :laughing0301:
I have a SOLID GOLD canter to collect the tears of all that vote for Joe as well.

Last edited:

Haley and the dimwitted people who support her are a combination of Liz Cheney and Kamala Harris. They're elitist, globalist robber barons. Also stupid. MAGA

Her candidacy has been a mystery since Day One.

And now she's screwed with most of the party. Weird.
Yes, she has killed her chances of a future in the GOP, and she has emphasized that she is a Republican so won’t be switching to the Dems.

I liked her initially, but her poor judgement in staying in a race she had no chance of winning turned me off completely.

The mysterious thing is that she’s young and if she played her cards right, she could have had a good chance for 2028.

Haley and the dimwitted people who support her are a combination of Liz Cheney and Kamala Harris. They're elitist, globalist robber barons. Also stupid. MAGA
Yup. The libs I know (I live in a DC suburb, so they’re all over the place) told me they like Haley. Big red flag right there!

It will be a Super Tuesday Victory Speech

"Thank you Vermont, I'm Gonna rally on, I'm staying to the end, God bless America"

She's so... annoying at this point.

Her candidacy has been a mystery since Day One.

And now she's screwed with most of the party. Weird.
Haley is placing herself in the right spot... She is backing a Trump loss in Nov to set herself up for 2028 run.

She can pull out now or in a few weeks...

Big thing is who does she endorse... She might be best to say nothing,
If she endorses Trump, she will be complicate and will be be painted as weak underling to the boss... This would be a milestone in 2028...

If she endorses Biden there would be definately a backlash now. This might not go away by 2028, she would be a traitor..

If she says nothing. She doesn't endorse anyone and campaigns only for Senate and Congress races, she keeps her independence... She can help GOP especially in donor money (which will dry up from RNC)... She can paint herself as the outsider in 2028...

Haley is placing herself in the right spot... She is backing a Trump loss in Nov to set herself up for 2028 run.

If she endorses Trump, she will be complicate and will be be painted as weak underling to the boss... This would be a milestone in 2028...

If she endorses Biden there would be definately a backlash now. This might not go away by 2028, she would be a traitor..

If she says nothing. She doesn't endorse anyone and campaigns only for Senate and Congress races, she keeps her independence... She can help GOP especially in donor money (which will dry up from RNC)... She can paint herself as the outsider in 2028...
The Progressives and the Republicans who do not like Trump kept her in this. To cause a split more than it had to be.

That would take a pretty quick turnaround and some short memories. She's attacked The Innocent Dear Leader™ 'n such.

naaaa…..
you're right, Nikki Haley has suspended her campaign NBC just broke the news, they cut in on our local news.

She hit way below the belt stressing to Trump he lost in 2020 and there was no election theft. I"m glad Trump does not mention her name any more. With her knowing there were cases in courts she should not have said that.

She's a RINO POS!!!
She needs to STFU and GO AWAY.
Her petulant insistence to bad mouth Trump will be her DOOM going forward with the GOP.
She is DONE!!!
She will probably wind up as a talking head on MSNBC and CNN.
:rolleyes:

She's a RINO POS!!!
She needs to STFU and GO AWAY.
Her petulant insistence to bad mouth Trump will be her DOOM going forward with the GOP.
She is DONE!!!
She will probably wind up as a talking head on MSNBC and CNN.
:rolleyes:
She was in it for nothing. No chance but in it to cause ripples to Trump for his party candidacy.

Liberals still act like they love her, maybe she'll go No Labels. If it looks like she could pull votes from Biden the media will go after and she'll finally learn nobody really likes her.

Forum List

Back