Who will meet this challenge

Then perhaps you should let them explain ... acid rain? ... like the Siberian Traps? ... or do you mean orographic lifting caused by volcanoes? ... because that's what dominates my climate here, rains every day all day long ... big huge volcanoes are in the air flow's way ...
Well like I said volcanoes are also a source that is already known. Yet as they say it still is less than what man made sources can produce

• Burning of fossil fuels to generate electricity. Two thirds of SO2 and one fourth of NOX in the atmosphere come from electric power generators.
  • Vehicles and heavy equipment.
  • Manufacturing, oil refineries and other industries

I don't want to pick on any poster. But is there a party who will meet this challenge?
Discuss the predictions about climate that failed to happen?

Starting now.

Inconvenient Truth: 32 Climate Predictions Proven False | Facts Matter​

I'm confused

Why would a climate scientist need a lab coat ?

:p

These people are just brainwashed retards...children in adult bodies

And They're sure to March at Lockheed Martin's next gay pride parade

Well like I said volcanoes are also a source that is already known. Yet as they say it still is less than what man made sources can produce

• Burning of fossil fuels to generate electricity. Two thirds of SO2 and one fourth of NOX in the atmosphere come from electric power generators.

And you burn high sulfur coal just to post that? ... show me where these "climate scientists" say these things ... all 1,000 of them ...

Again ... you're burning coal to tell me to burn coal to look it up myself ... and burning coal to complain about burning coal ... maybe YOU should look up what these 1,000 "climate scientists" are saying ... because you burning coal is the opposite of what you say ... fucking hypocrite ...

Volcanoes today are too transient ... Mt St Helens was done and over within a year ... sure, it effected that year's average global temperature ... but in climatology, we use 100-year averages ... that's the part of this you don't understand and apparently these 1,000 "climate scientists" you've been listening to hasn't explained it to you ...

Weather uses dt, climate uses ∆t ... otherwise, everything is exactly the same ...

And you burn high sulfur coal just to post that? ... show me where these "climate scientists" say these things ... all 1,000 of them ...

Again ... you're burning coal to tell me to burn coal to look it up myself ... and burning coal to complain about burning coal ... maybe YOU should look up what these 1,000 "climate scientists" are saying ... because you burning coal is the opposite of what you say ... fucking hypocrite ...

Volcanoes today are too transient ... Mt St Helens was done and over within a year ... sure, it effected that year's average global temperature ... but in climatology, we use 100-year averages ... that's the part of this you don't understand and apparently these 1,000 "climate scientists" you've been listening to hasn't explained it to you ...

Weather uses dt, climate uses ∆t ... otherwise, everything is exactly the same ...

You made a statement provide a source. What your saying is known. the only difference is you believe what your saying matters in the big picture.

If that is the case provide a source

Man made levels contribute to 2/3

The rest is from natural sources with is 1/3

My source is in post 8

and those 1000 climate scientist is just the top 1000, There are a lot more

They all say the same thing climate change is real and man is the main source of it

You just ranting based on nothing as you provide no source other than the your a denier

Almost none of the believers know what you mean by dt and Delta t.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ΔT

You made a statement provide a source. What your saying is known. the only difference is you believe what your saying matters in the big picture.

If that is the case provide a source

Man made levels contribute to 2/3

The rest is from natural sources with is 1/3

My source is in post 8

and those 1000 climate scientist is just the top 1000, There are a lot more

They all say the same thing climate change is real and man is the main source of it

You just ranting based on nothing as you provide no source other than the your a denier
Those are lies.

Looked it up on Wikipedia and they list no more than 300 climate scientists and of those are those they accuse of being deniers.
I have never met or talked to here or other forums who deny climate changes. We will happily give you instance after instance where climate has changed.
We also have said so what?

If you believe man changes climate, you are admitting man controls climate. And you deniers of science tell us man does not control climate.

So knock off the lying please.

Those are lies.

Looked it up on Wikipedia and they list no more than 300 climate scientists and of those are those they accuse of being deniers.
I have never met or talked to here or other forums who deny climate changes. We will happily give you instance after instance where climate has changed.
We also have said so what?

If you believe man changes climate, you are admitting man controls climate. And you deniers of science tell us man does not control climate.

So knock off the lying please.
Now you are showing your true colors

Wikipedia is a story that is being told. IT list its references which would be climate scientist. They are just references for their story. They are doing a story about climate change so they are using limited references for the story

Yes there are deniers and the story is unbiased and gives both sides of the story or argument. So whomever they used , they list. There is no reference that the list is inclusive of all the climate scientist because if they did then it would be biased in favor of the believers. Still the credits in the story is limited.

You just interpreted it such a way that you trying to knock down the 1000

So who is lying

My source is valid. It can even go deeper and provide more information on every name on the list. It is more inclusive and provides a ton of information.

Most you will not like

So the 1000 still stand and like I said it was only the tip as the source breaks it done into 3 tiers

The source i posted is valid and you can even go deeper

It's actually much better than that (no dire things happening due to climate change). If you look closely at the world, we don't have any problems at all. Just do the math.

32 failed and in defense you failed to name a single true prediction.
What 32? And who made these predictions? Virtually ALL of these failed predictions are manufactured by deniers either directly or by exaggerating or misquoting statements usually of non-scientists. The actual predictions of climate science are things like:
1) If we keep burning fossil fuels, CO2 in the atmosphere will continue to increase.
2) If CO2 levels rise, so will temperatures.
3) If temperatures continue to rise, so will sea level.
4) If temperatures continue to rise, the melt rate of snow and ice around the planet will continue to accelerate.

All four of these have come to pass.

What 32? And who made these predictions? Virtually ALL of these failed predictions are manufactured by deniers either directly or by exaggerating or misquoting statements usually of non-scientists. The actual predictions of climate science are things like:
1) If we keep burning fossil fuels, CO2 in the atmosphere will continue to increase.
2) If CO2 levels rise, so will temperatures.
3) If temperatures continue to rise, so will sea level.
4) If temperatures continue to rise, the melt rate of snow and ice around the planet will continue to accelerate.

All four of these have come to pass.
Why is it so damned cold then? It is 28 here and no snow on the ground. And not merely in the USA. but in Europe. Places that should not be this cold are very cold. You defended 32 predictions that flat out failed. Congratulations. Talk about cold, it is now 25 degrees in Moscow. I am not counting the coldest place there. All you love to do is blame humans.

Why is it so damned cold then? It is 28 here and no snow on the ground.
Criminittlies Robert. The PLANET is not cold. The PLANET has been getting warmer. Certainly the season till take place and certainly there are even a few cold records still set. But those cold bits get swallowed when you take the temperatures from all over the planet and find the average.
And not merely in the USA. but in Europe. Places that should not be this cold are very cold.
The planet is not getting colder Robert.
1702941305301.png

You defended 32 predictions that flat out failed.
I never even saw your 32 predictions. My comment, not having seen them, is that it is VERY likely they are NOT predictions of climate scientists. That has been true of every list of failed predictions I have EVER seen here.
Congratulations. Talk about cold, it is now 25 degrees in Moscow. I am not counting the coldest place there. All you love to do is blame humans.
I blame humans for AGW because, in this case, they are responsible.

Criminittlies Robert. The PLANET is not cold. The PLANET has been getting warmer. Certainly the season till take place and certainly there are even a few cold records still set. But those cold bits get swallowed when you take the temperatures from all over the planet and find the average.

The planet is not getting colder Robert.
View attachment 875120

I never even saw your 32 predictions. My comment, not having seen them, is that it is VERY likely they are NOT predictions of climate scientists. That has been true of every list of failed predictions I have EVER seen here.

I blame humans for AGW because, in this case, they are responsible.
What you propose be done is for man to take total charge of climate.

ha ha ha. Seriously, man in charge????

Forum List

Back