Breathing Now Bad for the Environment

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Just how nutty can these loons get?

It started with cow farts, and now humans breathing is a Thanos-like threat to the world. Beyond ridiculous. This is clearly tied to the "too many people" anti-human crap. They won't be happy until there are only a small handful of vegans in the world.

god you people are so gd dumb
Now if we can get those Maxists/Demofascists to lead the way on saving the Planet, i am all in to assist them...

hqdefault.jpg

It started with cow farts, and now humans breathing is a Thanos-like threat to the world. Beyond ridiculous. This is clearly tied to the "too many people" anti-human crap. They won't be happy until there are only a small handful of vegans in the world.
leftwing cultists are insane .

They won't be happy until there are only a small handful of vegans in the world.
Nope.

They won't be happy till there are no humans left, and the few that can afford it have uploaded their brains into the cloud.

Seriously, these folks have lost their ever loving minds.

I'm transhuman. I'm going to become digital - BBC​

It's just a fact. Should the scientists worry about the fee fees of posters on message boards?

It started with cow farts, and now humans breathing is a Thanos-like threat to the world.
No they didn't.

So what prompted such a stupid claim from you?

Beyond ridiculous. This is clearly tied to the "too many people" anti-human crap.
Ah, you're pushing the "environmentalists are anti-human" big lie.

What caused this sudden urge to repeat some really dumb RightWingBigLies?

I mean, I expect that kind of whiny dishoenst BS from the functionally retarded Trump cult fascist mouthbreaters here. You should know better. Were you hoping to get brownie points from them?

Forum List

Back