Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

That's an interesting philosophy above. Take something that isn't a crime and make it a crime and then compare people that don't rat out those committing this phoney crime to people that don't rat out people that actually commit legitimate crimes.

You would have been a hoot in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia.

That's an interesting philosophy above. Take something that isn't a crime and make it a crime and then compare people that don't rat out those committing this phoney crime to people that don't rat out people that actually commit legitimate crimes.

You actually read that? :eusa_eh:

an interesting deflection above.

what "phoney crimes". this is a message board, not real life. only crimes being violated are those that govern internet use legislated by the federal, state, and/or municipal governments, and i don't really see any particular abuse of those laws. it does have rules that i am sure the administrators have made with careful consideration, not only to protect themselves from liability, but also to try to make posting on this board an enjoyable experience. we have the opportunity to object to those rules and we do, some more constructively than others. i think we have an obligation to follow them.

lemmee guess. you don't think we should have rules...that it infringes on people's rights to be colossal asses? then leave, and if you find that "rule free board, let me know, because i thrive on chaos. i'm nothing if not adaptable. lemmee get this straight, suppose one poster accuses another poster of sexually abusing his/her own children and following them around constantly saying that and if the one being victimised reports it, they are a rat...or someone who comes to their aid?

as for the NAZI germany reference, i am not the one pullin' on the little people for expressing a point of view or their political opinion, you and some of your buds are. someone says something contrary to your(pl) opinion or you (pl) get a wild hare up your ass, you slap your jackboot on their throats and won't let up until they comply. yeah, that's real friggin' 'merican of ya.

man, you don't even have any of the little peeps on these threads. i feel like i have entered some inner sanctum of the power elite.

yowsuh, yowsuh, massah ravi, i gwine not be so uppity no mo. please don' beat me with th' rep whip, gang boss
whispers under breath: feets don' fail me now.

(apologies to all those really nice posters who have been here awhile and help us rookies navigate these difficult waters. i hope you don't think you were included in the above,)

what "phoney crimes". this is a message board, not real life. only crimes being violated are those that govern internet use legislated by the federal, state, and/or municipal governments, and i don't really see any particular abuse of those laws. it does have rules that i am sure the administrators have made with careful consideration, not only to protect themselves from liability, but also to try to make posting on this board an enjoyable experience. we have the opportunity to object to those rules and we do, some more constructively than others. i think we have an obligation to follow them.

lemmee guess. you don't think we should have rules...that it infringes on people's rights to be colossal asses? then leave, and if you find that "rule free board, let me know, because i thrive on chaos. i'm nothing if not adaptable. lemmee get this straight, suppose one poster accuses another poster of sexually abusing his/her own children and following them around constantly saying that and if the one being victimised reports it, they are a rat...or someone who comes to their aid?

as for the NAZI germany reference, i am not the one pullin' on the little people for expressing a point of view or their political opinion, you and some of your buds are. someone says something contrary to your(pl) opinion or you (pl) get a wild hare up your ass, you slap your jackboot on their throats and won't let up until they comply. yeah, that's real friggin' 'merican of ya.

man, you don't even have any of the little peeps on these threads. i feel like i have entered some inner sanctum of the power elite.

yowsuh, yowsuh, massah ravi, i gwine not be so uppity no mo. please don' beat me with th' rep whip, gang boss

(apologies to all those really nice posters who have been here awhile and help us rookies navigate these difficult waters. i hope you don't think you were included in the above,)
Hyperbole much?

Hyperbole much?

deflect much?

Hyperbole much?

He doesn't care about rep. :eusa_hand:

Hyperbole much?

:lol: And judging by the way he's addressing you, I'm soooo sure he's a n00b.

Hyperbole much?

deflect much?
Sorry, how about this:

"Ja wohl, mein Kommandant!"

Hyperbole much?

Retreads never do.

Sorry, how about this:

"Ja wohl, mein Kommandant!"

and again...deflect muxh?

lol...all i am learning here right now is that y'all don't have an answer to my post.
Mostly because it is too ridiculous to merit a serious response.

So what was the handle you used to use here?

i'm new here, i'm not new to nesage boards, i came here because the one i was on shut down, i suspect becuase of too many lawsuits. been through the old "you're someone else" ganes on other boards too. my name on that board was "sealadaigh". they called me "seal" for short.

if it makes you less afraid of me, or provides you with an excuse to not respond to my posts, to imagine me as someone else, feel free,...been there too.

and again...deflect muxh?

lol...all i am learning here right now is that y'all don't have an answer to my post.

i'm new here, i'm not new to nesage boards, i came here because the one i was on shut down, i suspect becuase of too many lawsuits. been through the old "you're someone else" ganes on other boards too. my name on that board was "sealadaigh". they called me "seal" for short.

if it makes you less afraid of me, or provides you with an excuse to not respond to my posts, to imagine me as someone else, feel free,...been there too.
Assuming any of that crime upon the English language is true, you should know that you are a noob and therefore your opinion is pretty much worthless.

Now go mind someone else's business.

Assuming any of that crime upon the English language is true, you should know that you are a noob and therefore your opinion is pretty much worthless.

and who the fuck are you, noob?

A very scary poster. I am terrified.

A supporting member. Not a freeloader.

Kindly fuck off.

Forum List

Back