Who will be the first to donate?

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.

I think that is a perfect job for all of you that want it built. If all of you took alternating weeks off from your jobs, that is if you have jobs, you can probably have it completed in 10 to 20 years. Since I could care less if it's built or not I will sit this one out and just watch.

They asked me to thank you.

ms13-777x437.jpg
Check out those skeery Mexicans

THat's where the armed Border Patrol comes in.

They are scary. They tend more to be from El Salvador.

If you are not scared of them, have some consideration for those of US who are.
They look like the type of Mexicans who are not afraid of walls

I think that is a perfect job for all of you that want it built. If all of you took alternating weeks off from your jobs, that is if you have jobs, you can probably have it completed in 10 to 20 years. Since I could care less if it's built or not I will sit this one out and just watch.

They asked me to thank you.

ms13-777x437.jpg
Check out those skeery Mexicans

THat's where the armed Border Patrol comes in.

They are scary. They tend more to be from El Salvador.

They look like the type of Mexicans who are not afraid of walls

You gotta love it, crowdfunding to build the wall. Who here is going to donate first? Hey a big enough donation you might be able to get your name on a brick.

Trump border wall crowdfunding possible under Tennessee lawmaker's 'trust fund' bill
I've been watching a documentary about China. It seems nearly two hundred separate groups participated in making the bricks that formed the Wall. Each of those groups used molds that embedded their logo on each brick they contributed. Almost every brick in that Wall carries a logo.

Forum List

Back