There has been highest amount of oil production under Biden than any other President.

yep, he fucked us by having the most oil and NG produced in the history of the country. Damn him
Then why has this happened?

2024-03-08.jpg

We have imported oil since 1950. These days we use 20 million barrels a day. We produce 12-13 million barrels and import the rest. Most is supplied by Mexico and Canada. We also imported oil from Venezuela for 80 years until Trump sanctioned Venezuela.. we replaced that with imports from Russia.

As you know, President Biden foolishly eased sanctions against Venezuela.

US broadly [President Biden] eases Venezuela oil sanctions after election deal

By Matt Spetalnick and Marianna Parraga
October 19, 20233:37 PM EDT Updated 6 months ago

$4 gas was basically the norm out west Obiden 1.0. Then near election time the saps get it down somewhat. Add a dollar and you get Obiden 2.0. Peoples extra money spent for no good reason. Sitting in CA traffic 3-4 hrs a day.

2024-03-08.jpg

As you know, President Biden foolishly eased sanctions against Venezuela.

US broadly [President Biden] eases Venezuela oil sanctions after election deal

By Matt Spetalnick and Marianna Parraga
October 19, 20233:37 PM EDT Updated 6 months ago

I know. I was really pleased when Biden lifted sanctions on Venezuela. Trump was having a stupid tantrum when he did that.

You don't get to dictate the kind of government they have just because they sell oil .

Because oil is a global commodity and while we are pumping out record amounts many other oil producing regions are still below their pre-COVID numbers. Then throw in the mix that Russian oil is being boycotted by most of the world and you get the situation we are in now

OPEC is far below where they were prior to COVID
1713050353563.png

I know. I was really pleased when Biden lifted sanctions on Venezuela. Trump was having a stupid tantrum when he did that.

You don't get to dictate the kind of government they have just because they sell oil .

They whine about oil prices, then they whine when more oil is allowed on to the global market.

it is almost as if all they want to do is whine

They whine about oil prices, then they whine when more oil is allowed on to the global market.

it is almost as if all they want to do is whine

no one wants to be held hostage over fuel buying from our enemies//.
America has enough for 100s of years Or forever. Let them work.

Canada, Mexico and Venezuela aren't US enemies.

Perhaps Canada is not an enemy? The other two? Debateable, dumping drugs, crime, millions of criminals sent up here annually In an invasion.

USA has OI, we need not import. Let them extract it. The Earth is constantly producing new Oil IMVHO.

Perhaps Canada is not an enemy? The other two? Debateable, dumping drugs, crime, millions of criminals sent up here annually In an invasion.

USA has OI, we need not import. Let them extract it. The Earth is constantly producing new Oil IMVHO.

The US companies haven't been able to produce 20 million bpd.

Most illegal immigrants aren't criminals. Don't listen to Trump. He's a fool.

Most illegal immigrants aren't criminals.

The incarceration rate for foreign-born adults is 297 per 100,000 in the population, compared to 813 per 100,000 for U.S.-born adults. The foreign-born, who make up roughly 35% of California's adult population, constitute 17% of the state prison population, a proportion that has remained fairly constant since 1990.

Of 15million new ones in the last 4 years, one would suspect at least 10% are hard-core long time criminals. Reports are they send up prisoners also. They keep the best ones of course. They prosper, we deal with the vermin.

The US companies haven't been able to produce 20 million bpd.

with the GOVT making it more a more difficult and costly. It ain’t easy drilling down in 100’ of ocean water. We gave trillions of barrels more easily obtained on land. More everyday. If there was a need (market) they would extract and refine it, if not prevented.

The incarceration rate for foreign-born adults is 297 per 100,000 in the population, compared to 813 per 100,000 for U.S.-born adults. The foreign-born, who make up roughly 35% of California's adult population, constitute 17% of the state prison population, a proportion that has remained fairly constant since 1990.

Of 15million new ones in the last 4 years, one would suspect at least 10% are hard-core long time criminals. Reports are they send up prisoners also. They keep the best ones of course. They prosper, we deal with the vermin.

17 % of the State prison population or 17% of the foreign born in prison?

with the GOVT making it more a more difficult and costly. It ain’t easy drilling down in 100’ of ocean water. We gave trillions of barrels more easily obtained on land. More everyday. If there was a need (market) they would extract and refine it, if not prevented.

There are over 3500 wells in the Gulf of Mexico.. mostly shallow. Most US wells produce fewer than 50 barrels a day so we have no economies of scale.

Are you a petroleum engineer or oil company executive?

I can't imagine what moron would produce more oil, drive the price down and put themselves out of business.

he incarceration rate for foreign-born adults is 297 per 100,000 in the population, compared to 813 per 100,000 for U.S.-born adults.

so, what you are saying is US born adults have 3 times as much chance of being in jail as opposed to those not born here

17 % of the State prison population or 17% of the foreign born in prison?

Marxist Search engines now hide the facts but rest assured, min 10% of CA inmates are illegals at any given time.

Can’t find it anymore but past reporting had 20% of the public school chilren are non-US citizen. Doubt it got smaller?

There are over 3500 wells in the Gulf of Mexico.. mostly shallow. Most US wells produce fewer than 50 barrels a day so we have no economies of scale.

Are you a petroleum engineer or oil company executive?

I can't imagine what moron would produce more oil, drive the price down and put themselves out of business.

we have no need to import. Making our enemies more wealthy.//

so, what you are saying is US born adults have 3 times as much chance of being in jail as opposed to those not born here

i was digging thru dirty Leftist google looking for the number of illegal aliens in CA jails. I lived there, we saw reports of 10-20% over the years. Now they hide it and I wont work that hard on this little touch type without glasses on.

Marxist Search engines now hide the facts but rest assured, min 10% of CA inmates are illegals at any given time.

Can’t find it anymore but past reporting had 20% of the public school chilren are non-US citizen. Doubt it got smaller?

Lolol 😂 now search engines are Marxists?

Lolol 😂 now search engines are Marxists?

of course they are. Where have you been? Arm in arm with deep state officials to bury any truth that is not “inline with the agenda”. I can find stuff mire easily on a PC but even that is becoming more difficult sicnr the 2020 steal.

Forum List

Back