Who will be the first to donate?

The video was from 2016 ,
and you Trump haters complain and bitch, complain and bitch at least he isn't drawing it form your gawd dam taxes, or pay checks, or gov. funding.

WTF do you want him to do the fkr isn't even PAYING HIMSELF ...........

The video was from 2016 ,
and you Trump haters complain and bitch, complain and bitch at least he isn't drawing it form your gawd dam taxes, or pay checks, or gov. funding.

WTF do you want him to do the fkr isn't even PAYING HIMSELF ...........

the video was 2016 but if you read the story which was posted 4 hours ago by fox a bill was introduced.

You gotta love it, crowdfunding to build the wall. Who here is going to donate first? Hey a big enough donation you might be able to get your name on a brick.

Trump border wall crowdfunding possible under Tennessee lawmaker's 'trust fund' bill
I’ll pay to tear it down

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.
I’ll get Mexico to do it

Your buddies, are depending on you to make sure the Wall does not mess with their access to American markets and victims.

ms13-777x437.jpg

You gotta love it, crowdfunding to build the wall. Who here is going to donate first? Hey a big enough donation you might be able to get your name on a brick.

Trump border wall crowdfunding possible under Tennessee lawmaker's 'trust fund' bill
I’ll pay to tear it down

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.

I think that is a perfect job for all of you that want it built. If all of you took alternating weeks off from your jobs, that is if you have jobs, you can probably have it completed in 10 to 20 years. Since I could care less if it's built or not I will sit this one out and just watch.

I’ll pay to tear it down

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.

I think that is a perfect job for all of you that want it built. If all of you took alternating weeks off from your jobs, that is if you have jobs, you can probably have it completed in 10 to 20 years. Since I could care less if it's built or not I will sit this one out and just watch.

Lot of heat stress.

I’ll pay to tear it down

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.

They asked me to thank you.

ms13-777x437.jpg

I’ll pay to tear it down

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.
I’ll get Mexico to do it

Your buddies, are depending on you to make sure the Wall does not mess with their access to American markets and victims.

ms13-777x437.jpg

Looks like these guys need someplace to draw. They've run out of space.

Yuk

I’ll pay to tear it down

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.
I’ll get Mexico to do it

ms13-777x437.jpg

Looks like these guys need someplace to draw. They've run out of space.

Yuk

Coming to your town. Unless we stop them.

I’ll pay to tear it down

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.

ms13-777x437.jpg
Check out those skeery Mexicans

I’ll pay to tear it down

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.

ms13-777x437.jpg

They are scary. They tend more to be from El Salvador.

If you are not scared of them, have some consideration for those of US who are.

I’ll pay to tear it down

Why pay ?

Just go do it yourself.

ms13-777x437.jpg

They are scary. They tend more to be from El Salvador.

If you are not scared of them, have some consideration for those of US who are.
They look like the type of Mexicans who are not afraid of walls

Forum List

Back