Who was the last honorable president in your opinion?

Reagan....he was treated like Trump is treated by the left and by the establishment....and the media.....
Anytime the people elect a man that can make life better for them the establishment gets together with the state run media and goes after him.....the way to tell if a president is Honorable and is working for the people is to watch the swamp and how they act...and to watch the media...when they lie like they are doing now you know we have a good man in the white house.....

Bush senior imo.
… I would say the most evil president probably would be Abraham Lincoln, I would say the most corrupt president would be slick Willy, I would say the most unpatriotic president would be Woodrow Wilson, The most incompetent president would be a tossup between Obama and Jimmy Carter, And George Bush Senior is a globalist piece of shit, the biggest control freak that ever was president was definitely FDR...

Reagan....he was treated like Trump is treated by the left and by the establishment....and the media.....
Anytime the people elect a man that can make life better for them the establishment gets together with the state run media and goes after him.....the way to tell if a president is Honorable and is working for the people is to watch the swamp and how they act...and to watch the media...when they lie like they are doing now you know we have a good man in the white house.....

Reagan is burning in Hell right beside Hitler.

none of them and thats from and including 'reagan' and certainly the 'booooshes' . Trump is the best that i have seen .

Reagan is burning in Hell right beside Hitler
When the dems fail to take back the house and the senate in November...think of me...Okay?.....because I will have an extra warm feeling thinking about all of you losers on the unhinged left....

Who was the last honorable president in your opinion?

the word 'honorable' has several meanings so, it depends on which meaning one goes by, IMO.
Lincoln IMO was the least 'honorable' but at least he paid for his own sins, in the end.
The 'last' honorable again, would depend on the definition chosen.

Bush senior imo.
… I would say the most evil president probably would be Abraham Lincoln, I would say the most corrupt president would be slick Willy, I would say the most unpatriotic president would be Woodrow Wilson, The most incompetent president would be a tossup between Obama and Jimmy Carter, And George Bush Senior is a globalist piece of shit, the biggest control freak that ever was president was definitely FDR...

The last sentence you at least got correct on Bush,that describes EVERY president since Reagan,ALL have been globalist pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back