Who was the last honorable president in your opinion?

That's a stretch.

A good president thus far but honorable?

Without question.

As president he has been extremely honorable.

I don't care about the shit the Stalinists fling from when he was a Hollywood celeb.
Honor does not have a work boundary. You are either a man of honor or you are not. Has nothing to do with your job.

Claiming Trump is an honorable man is psychopathic hysterical bullshit.

Bush senior imo.
… I would say the most evil president probably would be Abraham Lincoln, I would say the most corrupt president would be slick Willy, I would say the most unpatriotic president would be Woodrow Wilson, The most incompetent president would be a tossup between Obama and Jimmy Carter, And George Bush Senior is a globalist piece of shit, the biggest control freak that ever was president was definitely FDR...

I don't agree.

Barack Obama is by FAR the most corrupt president this nation has ever endured. Bill Clinton wasn't even close.

Obama used the fucking FBI to rig the 2016 election. That is a level of banana republic corruption America has never seen before. Obama is closer to Robert Mugabe in his actions than he is to any other American president.

reagan did an amesty for 3 million if i recall in 86 . 1980 and USA population was 227 million , actually a little bit less . 'reagan' fecked things up for young Americans forever more and he was stupid or senile to believe in promises by other politicians if promises to 'reagan' are to be considered . reagan was a feckhead Gents . ---------------------------------------------- he was also a gun controller in , think it was 1968 as he was governor of kalifornia . See the 'mulford act' .

That's a stretch.

Without question.

I don't care about the shit the Stalinists fling from when he was a Hollywood celeb.
Honor does not have a work boundary. You are either a man of honor or you are not. Has nothing to do with your job.

Donald Trump has kept more campaign promises than any president in my lifetime, including Ronald Reagan.

Donald Trump has been a more steadfast defender and promoter of liberty and individual values than any president in my lifetime, by a HUGE margin.

The the lying fucks of the putrid press hate him and spend 24/7 on slander/libel/ and defamation doesn't sway me.

A fucking dirtbag like Joe Scarborough spewing hate in the shit rag of the NY Times don't make me think TRUMP is dishonorable.

and the 'bush's' are the worst in recent memory . I'd never vote for a 'bush' in any capacity and the 'bush's' are as bad as the 'mrobamas' and 'clintons' . They are all 'brothers from different mothers' . Ask 'lady gaga' or 'gwb' or 'bj clinton' !!

Bush senior imo.
I didn’t care all that much for jr, but honerable, id say yes. You got the whole WMD issue. Well, that depends on what you mean by WMD, whether or not they got moved to syria or wherever (its wasn’t like we weren’t basically advertising all the pre-war justification to Iraq, they knew we’d be looking), and the fact that it is what intelligence agencies were reporting at the time, and if I remember correctly there was only one vote against the war in Iraq. Do I think saddam had chemical weapons, probably. Were the sources and methods of intelligence jacked up, probably. Do I go along with the line, “bush lied, people died.” No, that’s dumb. Did we need to go into Iraq, I’d say no. Since we did, fighting the war with one hand tied behind our back is no way to fight a war. That was the biggest mistake. You can’t fight war like that, it’s got to be all or nothing and that’s why it’s important to decide and make sure that war is necessary. If you’re fighting with one arm tied behind your back, it’s like racking up credit card debt on a card with a 25% interest rate and trying to get away with making minimum payments. That’s my 2 cents.

That's a stretch.

Without question.

Donald Trump has kept more campaign promises than any president in my lifetime, including Ronald Reagan.

Donald Trump has been a more steadfast defender and promoter of liberty and individual values than any president in my lifetime, by a HUGE margin.

The the lying fucks of the putrid press hate him and spend 24/7 on slander/libel/ and defamation doesn't sway me.

A fucking dirtbag like Joe Scarborough spewing hate in the shit rag of the NY Times don't make me think TRUMP is dishonorable.
What part of honor is not part of a job description do you not understand?

I am an amazing remodeler with GLOWING public reviews on multiple websites. I've even made the cover of KC Homes & Gardens.
Yet I am a top notch asshole on here everyday and any reviews of me based on this website would likely be the polar opposite of that.

Lastly look up the definition of honor.

Trump is the cure for Reagan.
I’m sorry but RayGun started everything Trump ran against.
Yes, Reagan was polite.
I don’t need a polite president.

That's a stretch.

Without question.

What part of honor is not part of a job description do you not understand?

I am an amazing remodeler with GLOWING public reviews on multiple websites. I've even made the cover of KC Homes & Gardens.
Yet I am a top notch asshole on here everyday and any reviews of me based on this website would likely be the polar opposite of that.

Lastly look up the definition of honor.

Indeed.

Definition of honor
1a : good name or public esteem : reputation
b : a showing of usually merited respect : recognition
  • pay honor to our founder

No question the Great Obama was an honorable man

Great family man, Obamacare, respected around the world

De facto president Obama told you that there would be no American boots on the ground in Libya, then American warriors were killed in Benghazi.

Obama did not get congressional approval to go to war against Libya. Obama violated his oath of office.

Why do you consider those actions to be honorable?

Forum List

Back