Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

More evidence the GOP base is so baffled by bs, they have shit for brains. Everyone promised Ukraine they would protect them if they gave up their atomic weapons, ya fecking POS brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tools. Poor America....

So why did Obama refuse to send them weapons to defend themselves?

Let's not beat the bush, let's pick a side.
Ukraine is who you want beat?
Russia is who you want beat?

Watch how grateful this Ukrainian is that at last they will get some F-16s fighters.

F-16s are vulnerable to the Russian S4 systems.

Russia and its leader are far more dangerous and aggressive than Ukraine and its leader. That's not exactly a stretch.

Russia actively wants to damage us, Ukraine does not.

Only a pure orange Putin sycophant would deny that.
Ok but what does that have to do with whether or not we should continue to fund this war? There are lots of countries all over the world who dont have the US's best interests in mind and would be happy to get rid of our hegemony. Going around funding proxy wars against them or fighting them ourselves as we have done over the last 20+ years is a good way to bring that hegemony to an end.

I hope Ukraine wins. Then again, I’m not a communist sympathizer.

Who do you want to win? Bet you won’t give a straight answer.
I am in agreement with your hope Ukraine wins.

Ok but what does that have to do with whether or not we should continue to fund this war? There are lots of countries all over the world who dont have the US's best interests in mind and would be happy to get rid of our hegemony. Going around funding proxy wars against them or fighting them ourselves as we have done over the last 20+ years is a good way to bring that hegemony to an end.
This is a no-win situation, and there are no easy answers. Every option has a clearly shitty side to it.

What I know now is that if we pull out this late in the game, all that destruction and death and misery would be for nothing. And certainly Putin would be emboldened, and no doubt China would be as well.

Putin dropped the world into this mess.

This is a no-win situation, and there are no easy answers. Every option has a clearly shitty side to it.

What I know now is that if we pull out this late in the game, all that destruction and death and misery would be for nothing. And certainly Putin would be emboldened, and no doubt China would be as well.

Not really....NATO was building a Russia conquest station in Ukraine...Putin moved to survive. Just as with Georgia.
NATO works for the central European banks....they want to carve up Russia. How did you think Russia would respond?

There has to be an off ramp. Continuing to fund this war only leads to more dead Ukrainians and no actual advantage to the US or Ukraine. If you're paying with human lives whatever you are buying better be worth it. Is the status quo worth those lives if that's what we will get regardless? I dont think so.

Poor Vlad...always a victim.
Putin is monster....I don't dispute that. But NATO? NATO is full of shit. The Ukranian people did not deserve this fate.

Having said that let me ask
You what you actually know about Ukraine. You think it's a microcosm of the US? Ever see a black Ukranian? No...I grew up with Ukranian neighbors. They despise people of color...in fact I felt some of that personally at times.

G'head....find a Ukranian national living here and ask them.

Jo

the Ukrainians don't necessarily need the Donbass and Crimea after all.
the Russians, they do need it, to protect their motherland.
So once the Donbass and Crimea are securely Russian and become part of the Russian homeland, will Russia need the remainder of Ukraine to protect their new motherland?

Not really....NATO was building a Russia conquest station in Ukraine...Putin moved to survive. Just as with Georgia.
NATO works for the central European banks....they want to carve up Russia. How did you think Russia would respond?
Like I said, NATO poking the bear in the ass since 2014 and they're surprised Putin reacted?

One of the things Putin mentioned in Carlson's interview was just that.

Like I said, NATO poking the bear in the ass since 2014 and they're surprised Putin reacted?

One of the things Putin mentioned in Carlson's interview was just that.

Yes.

1709414399071.png

Sorry, I'm just puncturing the Dutch moron's idiocy.
WELL, WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU CALLING A MORON?
YOUR STUPID STUBBORN COLD WAR THINKING HAS ME IRKED.

FAKE NEWS! YOU'RE WORKING WITH VERY OUT-DATED COURT-CASE VIEWPOINTS.
YEAH..
CMS = { [
'NOW YOU'RE IGNORING THE MASSIVE GAINS TOWARDS LASTING PEACE,, MADE IN CHINA AND EXPORTED AS TROJAN HORSES TO THE ENTIRE WORLD' : 'AND A HISTORY IN EUROPE OF HARDLY EVER HAD TO ENDURE A DRUNKEN STATE OF GONG THRU LIFE.'
]
}

Last edited:

Forum List

Back