Who wants to re-elect this?

You certainly were quick to jump in and jump my shit for pointing out that a poster, rather than arguing the merits or lack thereof of another poster's reasons for not wanting Obama, went immediately to the race card... and then you called me a defender of the act of racism.

Anyhoo... how do you know what my race is? Wouldn't it be hysterical for you to find out that, ooops, oh my God.... SOGGY'S BLACK!!!

What then? Uncle Tom?

What does SOGGY's race have to do with the thread and me posting that he was prejudiced?

Soggy is a hypocrite and hates the racism term being used yet he's cool with it when someone is actually being racist. His posts are a constant stream of worthless crap and attempted insults. Look at what he posts, but don't expect to find anything of much value.

Once again, you've not backed up one goddamn thing you have said, only hurled the race card around as your only weapon.

What does SOGGY's race have to do with the thread and me posting that he was prejudiced?

Soggy is a hypocrite and hates the racism term being used yet he's cool with it when someone is actually being racist. His posts are a constant stream of worthless crap and attempted insults. Look at what he posts, but don't expect to find anything of much value.

Once again, you've not backed up one goddamn thing you have said, only hurled the race card around as your only weapon.

We've been through this before. I back up my claims. You avoid what I post and don't back up the crap you say. Why should I even bother anymore? You already are neg repping me. I can post all the evidence in the world, you'll ignore it or spin it in some way attached to some sort of insult. You are, what you are. A partisan hack who defends racism. Don't run from it, embrace what you are.

Obama has accomplished a lot, he has set our country back about , ok I don't know, 50 years, race relations are at an all time low along with everything else except for gas and debt and the repub's made it possible and now they are complaining about it. Both parties need to be voted out and we need to start over. Maybe pick them at random with no campaign, we couldn't do much worse.

Forum List

Back