Who sings this song and what is the name of it?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Does anyone know what song Brad Paisley is singing at the 22:16 mark of this clip here? When I first saw this documentary of him almost 15 years ago and I heard that early performance of his, I was like, "I have not heard that song in forever!" The sad thing is that I do not know the name of the song or who did it first. All that I can remember other than that lyric line we hear from him there is that it was another male singer singing the song and I remember hearing it in the late 1980s/early 1990s. Thank you so much in advance!

God bless you and Brad always!!!

Holly

P.S. I would ask Brad at his Twitter page, but he doesn't seem to write back to anyone who writes to him first. I've written to him before and I have never gotten a response from him anyway.

Does anyone know what song Brad Paisley is singing at the 22:16 mark of this clip here? When I first saw this documentary of him almost 15 years ago and I heard that early performance of his, I was like, "I have not heard that song in forever!" The sad thing is that I do not know the name of the song or who did it first. All that I can remember other than that lyric line we hear from him there is that it was another male singer singing the song and I remember hearing it in the late 1980s/early 1990s. Thank you so much in advance!

God bless you and Brad always!!!

Holly

P.S. I would ask Brad at his Twitter page, but he doesn't seem to write back to anyone who writes to him first. I've written to him before and I have never gotten a response from him anyway.
/----/ play it for Siri. She will identify it

I'm a minor country music fan, though I'm a big fan of talented musicians who I believe make the world go round.

Which is why I'm glad I clicked the link and learned about Brad Paisley's story.

Love his cover of this tune...

Thanks for sharing!

Peace.

I'm a minor country music fan, though I'm a big fan of talented musicians who I believe make the world go round.

Which is why I'm glad I clicked the link and learned about Brad Paisley's story.

Thanks for sharing!

Peace.

Paisley shreds on guitar. Sorry for potato quality,

Thanks for sharing!

Peace.

You're welcome! :) :) :)

I'm still waiting on anyone who can tell me about the song that I am asking about. Thank you so much in advance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back