Music Obituaries

RIP Nancy Wilson

thank you for all the beautiful music!

NANCY WILSON - OCEAN OF LOVE

Chuck Criss, lead singer of Queens indie band Freelance Whales, has died by suicide. they have released 2 albums, here is 1 of them...

Last edited:
Bisexual country singer Jimbeau Hinson who wrote "Fancy Free", #1 hit for the Oak Ridge Boys has died

RIP

FNNwktBX0AotxR7

:offtopic: Just a little, but I have a question...
Why does one's sexual orientation have to be mentioned in a death announcement?

Sorry for the interruption...
Please return to scheduled posting...

:offtopic: Just a little, but I have a question...
Why does one's sexual orientation have to be mentioned in a death announcement?

Sorry for the interruption...
Please return to scheduled posting...
being bi myself, i'm proud of bi folks who are famous. i wasn't slamming the person, it's just a source of pride that i have something in common with him. so run along, amateur

being bi myself, i'm proud of bi folks who are famous. i wasn't slamming the person, it's just a source of pride that i have something in common with him. so run along, amateur
EEEWww... tender are we? I asked a civil question... I was hoping for a reasonable response, guess your not capable... And I will go where I want to, rookie...

EEEWww... tender are we? I asked a civil question... I was hoping for a reasonable response, guess your not capable... And I will go where I want to, rookie...
i answered civilly...not my fault you got trigerred, snowflake

legendary punk rock guitarist Ziggy Sigmund has died...he played for multiple bands including most famously Slow, who famously imploded in an ugly incident (read all about it on wikipedia) before re-uniting suddenly many years later

country singer Brad Martin has died at 48. his only hit was "Before I Knew Better"...listen:

Randy Rhoads was killed in an airplane crash.
40 years ago today March 19, 2022. cannot believe it's been 40 years, he was so young, only 25.
he left us with amazing music. why did u get on that plane Randy?

FONJyqaXIAQEHlS

Forum List

Back