Who should the House GOP elect as Speaker? (Poll)

Who should Republicans elect as the next Speaker of the House?

• Kevin McCarthy

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Patrick McHenry

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Jim Jordan

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Someone else, see my post

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
who wrote the tax code that allows this? answer: the party that has controlled congress for most of the last 80 years-----------the dem/libs that you worship.
Really?
:laughing0301:

Then how did Reagan,W Bush and Trump push through such large tax cuts on corporations and the wealthy?

its on video, I don't care what any left wing blurb says I can see in with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears----------sorry that your eyes and ears don't work.

exactly how is "peacefully and patriotically" and assault or insurrection?
If you need to fantasize that the convicted Trump goons incited by the Loser lying to them about a stolen "Landslide!", were all wrongfully convicted or made false confessions concerning their assaulting outnumbered police defending democracy, most folks as well as the courts readily recognize that reality differs significantly.

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 3.05.25 PM.png

yes, shut it down, government employees get a paid holiday and nothing in the real world is impacted in the least. this rant about the "faith and credit" of the country is bullshit.
Your contempt for America and its institutions - democratic elections, the justice system, and representational government - is noted.

its on video, I don't care what any left wing blurb says I can see in with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears----------sorry that your eyes and ears don't work.

exactly how is "peacefully and patriotically" and assault or insurrection?
The police let them in because they were overwhelmed and could not stop the aggressors from breaking in.
That is the only reason for letting them in. I could see it with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears.

why did the police stand aside and wave the people into the capital? why did Pelosi refuse national guard troops when offered by Trump?
They let the attackers in because they would have overwhelmed the police otherwise, causing more damage and injuries.
why did the police stand aside and wave the people into the capital? why did Pelosi refuse national guard troops when offered by Trump?
The police could not prevent entry because they were overwhelmed and might be injured if the aggressors broke in. And after they were let in, what happened?
The national guard thing comes from trump's fractured imagination and into your waiting ears.

They let the attackers in because they would have overwhelmed the police otherwise, causing more damage and injuries.

The police could not prevent entry because they were overwhelmed and might be injured if the aggressors broke in. And after they were let in, what happened?
The national guard thing comes from trump's fractured imagination and into your waiting ears.
the video evidence proves you wrong and me right.

Your contempt for America and its institutions - democratic elections, the justice system, and representational government - is noted.
I merely posted the truth about what happens when DC shuts down---------------nothing. no one is harmed, no one loses pay, there is zero impact to anyone and we actually may save a few dollars.

an across the board tax cut certainly saves more for the guy making 5 million than the guy making 5 thousand.

corporatations never pay any taxes, we the consumers pay them in the prices we pay for goods and services. until the tax code (written mostly by democrats to protect their donors) in changed this will always be the case.

I merely posted the truth about what happens when DC shuts down---------------nothing. no one is harmed, no one loses pay, there is zero impact to anyone and we actually may save a few dollars.

Might want to watch it when you say "no one loses pay", "zero impact", etc.

When government buildings are closed, vendors don't get paid, their employees are sent home, and they don't get back pay.

WW

Your anarchistic embrace of Republican impotence in Congress is a rejection of representational self-governance.

Your delight is shared by totalitarian regimes contemptuous of democracy around the world.

OGC.gif

When government buildings are closed, vendors don't get paid, their employees are sent home, and they don't get back pay.

WW
ok, same thing happens when there is a holiday, snow day, or a riot by BLM or Antifa. The country does not exist to guarantee everyone's continuous income.

Your anarchistic embrace of Republican impotence in Congress is a rejection of representational self-governance.

Your delight is shared by totalitarian regimes contemptuous of democracy around the world.

Putin and Kim and Mao and Chavez would agree with your approach to government you make that claim while supporting the regime that wants to ban books and speech that they don't like. The GOP many times hurts inself by allowing its members to think for themselves and have differing views and opiniont, whereas the dems always vote in lock step like mindless sheep doing as their master demands.

an across the board tax cut certainly saves more for the guy making 5 million than the guy making 5 thousand.

corporatations never pay any taxes, we the consumers pay them in the prices we pay for goods and services. until the tax code (written mostly by democrats to protect their donors) in changed this will always be the case.

The typical scam about not taxing business

No, you just don’t raise prices every time your taxes go up. The free market will decide what you can get for your goods or services
Ever notice when we cut taxes on business there is no drop in prices?

Putin and Kim and Mao and Chavez would agree with your approach to government you make that claim while supporting the regime that wants to ban books and speech that they don't like. The GOP many times hurts inself by allowing its members to think for themselves and have differing views and opiniont, whereas the dems always vote in lock step like mindless sheep doing as their master demands.
If you regard the Tower of Babel as the ideal cooperative venture, your delight at the impotent Republican fiasco in Congress is entirely understandable.

The typical scam about not taxing business

No, you just don’t raise prices every time your taxes go up. The free market will decide what you can get for your goods or services
Ever notice when we cut taxes on business there is no drop in prices?
when has the corporate tax rate been cut? If you don't like the price you don't heve to buy, its called freedom and this nation is based on that concept regardless of what you dem/libs try to shove down our throats. We can and do tax profits that businesses make, but the dems have created so many loopholes to help their donor corporations that many of them pay nothing. The tax code is the problem---------and as I said a few days ago, the dems wrote it to protect their campaign and bribe donors.

If you regard the Tower of Babel as the ideal cooperative venture, your delight at the impotent Republican fiasco in Congress is entirely understandable.
individual thought and opinion and the courage of one's convictions is why our country was founded. The founders had the guts to take a position and stick to it, unlike the dems who vote in a blodk as told by their masters.

when has the corporate tax rate been cut? If you don't like the price you don't heve to buy, its called freedom and this nation is based on that concept regardless of what you dem/libs try to shove down our throats. We can and do tax profits that businesses make, but the dems have created so many loopholes to help their donor corporations that many of them pay nothing. The tax code is the problem---------and as I said a few days ago, the dems wrote it to protect their campaign and bribe donors.
How about when Trump cut the Corporate rate by 40 percent?

Did they raise salaries?
Did they cut prices?

No

They just kept the money

WW
The risk of having a single client.

Forum List

Back