Who should the House GOP elect as Speaker? (Poll)

Who should Republicans elect as the next Speaker of the House?

• Kevin McCarthy

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Patrick McHenry

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Jim Jordan

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Someone else, see my post

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
96bf7a4ec1cfe7e90df9d86845e7ff5e

McCarthy? Nah, the chaos caucus wouldn't support him.

Gingrich? Interesting choice. Actually balanced a budget. Started the polarization of the house. Resigned over ethics problems. Not a current elected representative. In his 80's.

Patrick McHenry? Doesn't want the job, which probably means he is better suited for the job than most of the others.

Gym Jordan? Bomb thrower who has never passed a bill in 16 years, and doesn't seem interested in actually accomplishing anything. Just a Trump poodle. Failure theater indeed.

Trump? Fuck no. Besides being indicted for over 90 felonies, he is ineligible due to repugs' own house rules. Of course, rules don't matter much to repugs and nothing at all to Trump.

I suppose out of all of them Patrick McHenry is the least horrid.

McCarthy? Nah, the chaos caucus wouldn't support him.
Gingrich? Interesting choice. Actually balanced a budget. Started the polarization of the house. Resigned over ethics problems. Not a current elected representative. In his 80's.
Patrick McHenry? Doesn't want the job, which probably means he is better suited for the job than most of the others.
Gym Jordan? Bomb thrower who has never passed a bill in 16 years, and doesn't seem interested in actually accomplishing anything. Just a Trump poodle. Failure theater indeed.
Trump? Fuck no. Besides being indicted for over 90 felonies, he is ineligible due to repugs' own house rules. Of course, rules don't matter much to repugs and nothing at all to Trump.
I suppose out of all of them Patrick McHenry is the least horrid.
The crazy 8 are correct that spending needs to be cut. We can't keep borrowing $2T a year.

The 20 or so big military spenders also have a point that the world is a very dangerous place and the military needs to be fully funded.

What the stupid fucks don't get is that we can't keep borrowing, so we need to work with the democrats to raise taxes.

So if I agree with you that Patrick McHenry is the "least horrid" the US still heads for the fiscal cliff.
Still a horrid outcome.

At least Jim Jordan or Newt would try to balance the budget.

It’s sad to see the depths to which the Republicans have fallen!
The Republicans have a legitimate battle for the soul of the Party as well as for the good of the nation.

Its the Budget Cutters vs the Big Spenders. The 8 heroic guys trying to take the punch bowl away are called "extremists" by the big spenders and democrats who want to spend the US into oblivion.

The Republicans have a legitimate battle for the soul of the Party as well as for the good of the nation.

Its the Budget Cutters vs the Big Spenders. The 8 heroic guys trying to take the punch bowl away are called "extremists" by the big spenders and democrats who want to spend the US into oblivion.
The fight with the big spenders will always be there, now you’re propping up insurrectionists.

It’s sad to see the depths to which the Republicans have fallen!
However, do not lister the Republicans on budget deficits for now on. joe is spending our tax money through the fiat printing press pretty fast. Hell, he supposed to ask for a hundred billion dollars from us again tonight from my understanding. For Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan supposedly. No more money for this. No in three years and he has destabilized the world and shit on his own citizens.

Forum List

Back