Who said this?

We Had Missiles in Turkey First, and They Were an Existential Threat to Russia

JFK was a loose cannon who almost started a nuclear war. In order to solve the unnecessary crisis, the CIA agreed to get rid of the Kennedys and the KGB agreed to get rid of Khrushchev. So it was a good thing, not a tragic martyrdom like his dominant birth-class tells us to believe.
That "crisis" had already passed. Rest assured the mob had more to do with JFK's assassination than the CIA.

There is a difference in defense spending and offense spending. We wasted billions and billion in Afghanistan, all for nothing.
Don't know about that, I've always heard the best defense is a good offense. But you're surely right about Afghanistan and even more so in Iraq. Throwing out the Taliban was a plus, throwing out Sadam, not so much. Our mistake in both places was the neo-con desire to nation build in our image.

Don't know about that, I've always heard the best defense is a good offense. But you're surely right about Afghanistan and even more so in Iraq. Throwing out the Taliban was a plus, throwing out Sadam, not so much. Our mistake in both places was the neo-con desire to nation build in our image.

The Taliban went nowhere.

Did JFK say it? JFK never had a single profound thought that wasn't written by somebody else. "Profiles in Courage" was a ghost written fraud. JFK's PT boat was run over by a Japanese destroyer while it was idling in a shipping channel and some of his crew managed to survive. It was the only Boat in the war that was ever run over and he was brought up on charges by the Navy. Old Joe (Kennedy not Biden) reached out to a Hollywood screen writer and with the cooperation of the liberal media it turned JFK's disaster in leadership to a heroic epic and the Navy backed off.

Why would Putin do this? Any ideas?
All of Asia Is Twisting Against the Globalist Spiderweb Until It Breaks Into Gossamer

Access to the subcontinent has been a goal of Russian leaders since 1557, and more actively since 1820. Right now they want to build a pipeline to India, which desperately needs oil and gas, especially at the discount Putin will give them.

Both the Czars and the Bolsheviks Captured Most of Central Asia

So what? Nothing in history is final. You know, like secessionist losing in the formerly United States. France lost to Germany in 1870, won in 1918, and lost again in 1940.

Everyone loses by going into Afghanistan. There is little to "win".

About half of all military spending world-wide is by the United States ... and we feed and clothe our citizens ... housing is a different story, but the quote only whines about food and clothing ...

I'd say whoever said this was a landlord ...
I pay for my own food.

Forum List

Back