Who or what created the creator ?

Well if there is a God and he created the universe and all life,it's not a stretch for him to cause other miracles in the bible.

Noah went and rounded up two of everything on earth, not God. God gave Noah a plan but left Noah to execute the plan. God not only told Noah what to do, he gave exact specifications on the boat. After that, all God did was make it rain.

So you believe a 500 year old man picked up two of everything - two meerkats, two hummingbirds, two dung beetles, two rhinoceroses - on earth, and put them on a relatively small boat, and sailed for 40 days. And you think that we shouldn't question that? I thought you were a scientist?

No not true,God must have brought them to Noah,Noah did not have to go get them.

Gen 6:19 And you shall bring into the ark two of every kind, of every living thing of all flesh, to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female.
Gen 6:20 Two of every kind shall come to you to keep them alive; of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after its kind.

The animals came to Noah.

How did the sloths get there? There were no sloths in the biblical lands. They live in South America. And they travel about one mile an hour. What about polar bears? How did polar bears get there? Did God build a mini-Arc to go pick them up and bring them to the main Arc?

There are 8.7 million species on earth. At least. To make it easy, let's say a quarter of them are above sea level. That is 2.175 million land-based species. Given that species go extinct and there are species we haven't discovered yet, its probably higher. Since there were two of everything, we get to 4.35 million species. The ark was 3,750 cubic meters. That comes to 0.00086 cubic meters for every for every animal on the boat.

C'mon.

Last edited:
Noah went and rounded up two of everything on earth, not God. God gave Noah a plan but left Noah to execute the plan. God not only told Noah what to do, he gave exact specifications on the boat. After that, all God did was make it rain.

So you believe a 500 year old man picked up two of everything - two meerkats, two hummingbirds, two dung beetles, two rhinoceroses - on earth, and put them on a relatively small boat, and sailed for 40 days. And you think that we shouldn't question that? I thought you were a scientist?

No not true,God must have brought them to Noah,Noah did not have to go get them.

Gen 6:19 And you shall bring into the ark two of every kind, of every living thing of all flesh, to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female.
Gen 6:20 Two of every kind shall come to you to keep them alive; of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after its kind.

How did the sloths get there? There were no sloths in the biblical lands. They live in South America. And they travel about one mile an hour. What about polar bears? How did polar bears get there? Did God build a mini-Arc to go pick them up and bring them to the main Arc?

There are 8.7 million species on earth. At least. To make it easy, let's say a quarter of them are above sea level. That is 2.175 million land-based species. Given that species go extinct and there are species we haven't discovered yet, its probably higher. Since there were two of everything, we get to 4.35 million species. The ark was 3,750 cubic meters. That comes to 0.00086 cubic meters for every for every animal on the boat.

C'mon.

How do you know the source for plate tectonics was not the global flood ? How do you where all the organism's were located on the land that soon after creation ?

C'mon.

How do you know the source for plate tectonics was not the global flood ? How do you where all the organism's were located on the land that soon after creation ?

Because we know that the tectonic plates separated millions of years before mankind came to being.

Unless you want to argue that man walked with the dinosaurs.

overwhelming anecdotal evidence suggests if you believe in a creator, you're nuts

There is overwhelming evidence that life creates life. There is overwhelming evidence that non-intelligence cannot create intelligence. There is overwhelming evidence that non-living matter cannot produce living matter.

If you believe any of this nonsense you could be considered nuts.

Last edited:

C'mon.

Because we know that the tectonic plates separated millions of years before mankind came to being.

No you don't a theory can never be proven.

As a matter of fact I do,tell me how they found red blood cells of a dinosaur if they went extinct 68 million years ago ?

Dinosaur Shocker | Science & Nature | Smithsonian Magazine

Apologetics Press - Soft Tissue from a Dinosaur?

There is a lot more evidence,much more than this.

Last edited:

As a matter of fact I do,tell me how they found red blood cells of a dinosaur if they went extinct 68 million years ago ?

To answer your question, the tectonic plates separated many millions of years ago.

So how did a sloth get to the Holy Land? How did a polar bear?

There are 5000 species of frogs from all around the world. How did they know how to get there?

Last edited:

To answer your question, the tectonic plates separated many millions of years ago.

There are 5000 species of frogs from all around the world. How did they know how to get there?

You are avoiding my questions. Like I said man can't even tell you the exact time of death of a person that died recently unless witnessed let alone something that happened supposedly millions of years ago.

You are dealing with a being that is beyond our comprehension,we can't even discern how this being created life. So getting a sloth to the ark does not present a problem for him.

You are avoiding my questions. Like I said man can't even tell you the exact time of death of a person that died recently unless witnessed let alone something that happened supposedly millions of years ago.

You are dealing with a being that is beyond our comprehension,we can't even discern how this being created life. So getting a sloth to the ark does not present a problem for him.

A being that no one has ever seen.

I've always wondered why the magic man relied on obscure people to spread the word when he should be capable of talking to everyone at once.

Really why not set the record straight once and for all and put a stop to all the religious squabbling and the destruction it's caused?

It's clear that you are either avoiding my question or conceding my point when I asked how two sloths and two polar bears got to the Ark.

I'm not debating the origins of man. This came from your statement that we shouldn't question what was in the Bible. Do you want to debate Adam, Eve and the talking snake too?

This has been a question to me in several threads concerning evolution and creation or in ID.

Well we believers don't question or shouldn't quiestion what the scriptures say if we do then what do we base our faith on concerning the creator if we can't take him at his word. The word say's God is eternal that in itself is something that requires faith to believe.

But if there is a designer that created all we can see who am I to question this creator being eternal.

But I have a question for evolutionist who or what evolved the evolver ?

Another shining example of why science and theology don't mix.

OMFG!

Here you are, STILL going on about time of death in relation to things like radiometric dating. How many times are you going to do this? How often must I tell you that the one does not invalidate the other before it sinks in?

You are so incredibly wrong about this, why must you keep repeating it? It does NOT make your argument better! :eusa_hand:

This has been a question to me in several threads concerning evolution and creation or in ID.

Well we believers don't question or shouldn't quiestion what the scriptures say if we do then what do we base our faith on concerning the creator if we can't take him at his word. The word say's God is eternal that in itself is something that requires faith to believe.

But if there is a designer that created all we can see who am I to question this creator being eternal.

there was no evolver.

You jsut cant gasp a world without a Big Daddy

Has anyone question YWC?

I mean, what does he mean by the "evolver"? There is no reference to such a thing in the theory of evolution. So what does YWC mean by this.

Or then again it could be a form of projection by a Christian.

Kind of like how they refer to the Buddha as a god when it is clear in Buddhism that Buddha is not a god. Are we dealing with this type of problem? If so, then what was the relevant point of this thread?

A. I don't know.

B. I don't give a shit.

I'm here now and that's all I care about.

Look at all the spankage- read page 1 of the Qu'ran and smarten up- the men of influence walk, among us, and they are smarter than you or I are. At least one is responsible, for my dreams and memories.

People who generate creationist media in today's world are NOT smart. You have someone helping you think. Apparently, a metaphor for the world as applied to your head has not helped. You were NOT created; however, your mind is essentially re-created for you, all the time. Don't let this go to your head, so you make up or pass on a load of crap, such as virgin female humans giving birth, life after death exceeding memory of you in other minds, etc.

And for damn sure, if you are a DD creationist, leave the Jews alone. Messing with them has led to Israel and ruination of US law enforcement.

If there was a Big Bang, what caused it and where did it happen ? gawD ? GaWd who?

Where is where ? Who made who?
If I get answers I'll gladly thank( maybe even bow down) to the entity or individual(s-as the Bible declares). Until that moment I refuse to believe anything man tells me or scribbles in some script.

I wonder if ants talk about duh wrath of gAwd when I spray an ant pile ?
So many questions......ZERO believable answers.

The plates were formed when part of the Earth's crust was removed to build the Moon. The Moon has the same composition as the surface of the Earth but lack the iron core.

The Moon was Eve taken from Adam's rib

How is that not obvious? It's the same apparent size as the Sun, there is no coherent natural explanation for what it's doing in the sky in the first place. Irwin Shapiro said that 'the best explanation was observational error—the moon does not exist'

Another shining example of why science and theology don't mix.

"As I have said so many times, God doesn't play dice with the world." -- Albert Einstein

"In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence." -- Isaac Newton

Forum List

Back