Who or what created the creator ?

This has been a question to me in several threads concerning evolution and creation or in ID.

Well we believers don't question or shouldn't quiestion what the scriptures say if we do then what do we base our faith on concerning the creator if we can't take him at his word. The word say's God is eternal that in itself is something that requires faith to believe.

But if there is a designer that created all we can see who am I to question this creator being eternal.

But I have a question for evolutionist who or what evolved the evolver ?

Another shining example of why science and theology don't mix.

"As I have said so many times, God doesn't play dice with the world." -- Albert Einstein

"In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence." -- Isaac Newton

Einstein had to back off that one. Quantum mechanics says he was wrong.

Wouldn't cancer then prove that there is no God? Where's the "precision" when a single error in a single cell can make it go out of control and take over the whole body?

To answer your question, the tectonic plates separated many millions of years ago.

So how did a sloth get to the Holy Land? How did a polar bear?

There are 5000 species of frogs from all around the world. How did they know how to get there?

You are avoiding my questions. Like I said man can't even tell you the exact time of death of a person that died recently unless witnessed let alone something that happened supposedly millions of years ago.

You are dealing with a being that is beyond our comprehension,we can't even discern how this being created life. So getting a sloth to the ark does not present a problem for him.

OMFG!

Here you are, STILL going on about time of death in relation to things like radiometric dating. How many times are you going to do this? How often must I tell you that the one does not invalidate the other before it sinks in?

You are so incredibly wrong about this, why must you keep repeating it? It does NOT make your argument better! :eusa_hand:

How many times do you have to be shown no dating methods are reliable.

Your only reason for trusting dating methods are because it's men who you think are tooo intelligent to be wrong. Many many times have their methods failed.

You tell me why they are so reliable and you trust them so ?

This has been a question to me in several threads concerning evolution and creation or in ID.

Well we believers don't question or shouldn't quiestion what the scriptures say if we do then what do we base our faith on concerning the creator if we can't take him at his word. The word say's God is eternal that in itself is something that requires faith to believe.

But if there is a designer that created all we can see who am I to question this creator being eternal.

But I have a question for evolutionist who or what evolved the evolver ?

there was no evolver.

You jsut cant gasp a world without a Big Daddy

The undirected process is the daddy if it's not God correct ?

If there was a Big Bang, what caused it and where did it happen ? gawD ? GaWd who?

Where is where ? Who made who?
If I get answers I'll gladly thank( maybe even bow down) to the entity or individual(s-as the Bible declares). Until that moment I refuse to believe anything man tells me or scribbles in some script.

I wonder if ants talk about duh wrath of gAwd when I spray an ant pile ?
So many questions......ZERO believable answers.

I don't believe the Big Bang ever happened and the universe like life was created the way it is and since sin everything has been suffering from entropy.

Why does it make a difference either way?

What difference does it make in your life?

It does if what creationists are pushing passes for science and we drop even further down the list of countries with respect to the scientific acumen of its students.

Is that what it's all about,the science community is worried about what other atheists think of us :lol: It's not really about what really happened ?

Another shining example of why science and theology don't mix.

"As I have said so many times, God doesn't play dice with the world." -- Albert Einstein

"In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence." -- Isaac Newton

Wouldn't cancer then prove that there is no God? Where's the "precision" when a single error in a single cell can make it go out of control and take over the whole body?

God has chosen entropy as the method to punish a sinful world.

I asked God about your contention that He has chosen for entropy to be His Diviine punishment. We both laughed at you.

I asked God about your contention that He has chosen for entropy to be His Diviine punishment. We both laughed at you.

Well we see entropy in the universe,and in all nature. I use to laugh at the thought but it seems to be the case.

Man's inventions and creations even suffer from entropy.

Our cells contain what we will be at the beginning of life right to the very end.

Not sure what your stand is on God, I take you as a believer from some of your posts maybe I was mistaken but what do you think Gods method is for making sure we eventually die for our sins ?

God told adam and eve you positively will die but he didn't mean at that moment of sinning.

You are avoiding my questions. Like I said man can't even tell you the exact time of death of a person that died recently unless witnessed let alone something that happened supposedly millions of years ago.

You are dealing with a being that is beyond our comprehension,we can't even discern how this being created life. So getting a sloth to the ark does not present a problem for him.

OMFG!

Here you are, STILL going on about time of death in relation to things like radiometric dating. How many times are you going to do this? How often must I tell you that the one does not invalidate the other before it sinks in?

You are so incredibly wrong about this, why must you keep repeating it? It does NOT make your argument better! :eusa_hand:

Your only reason for trusting dating methods are because it's men who you think are tooo intelligent to be wrong. Many many times have their methods failed.

And still, you don't understand.

Even if radiometric dating is entirely wrong, doesn't work at all, is the most inaccurate dating method ever conceived, it has NOTHING to do with determining time of death! The fact that we cannot determine the time of death to the second has no bearing on the reliability or not of radiometric dating! They are separate, they don't work the same way, stop trying to make what you consider a flaw in the one into an issue with the other!

It would be like me using the Koran to discredit the Bible. Hey, they are both religious texts! So if the Koran isn't completely accurate, the Bible must not be, either!

OMFG!

Even if radiometric dating is entirely wrong, doesn't work at all, is the most inaccurate dating method ever conceived, it has NOTHING to do with determining time of death! The fact that we cannot determine the time of death to the second has no bearing on the reliability or not of radiometric dating! They are separate, they don't work the same way, stop trying to make what you consider a flaw in the one into an issue with the other!

It would be like me using the Koran to discredit the Bible. Hey, they are both religious texts! So if the Koran isn't completely accurate, the Bible must not be, either!

I understand what you are saying but let me give you a short video on this matter.

18-Old Earth Brainwashing on Vimeo

Just give it time he gets to the meat of the issue.

OMFG!

It's how the dates are achieved that is the problem. Unless you witness it you have no way of knowing the age of anything.

If there was a Big Bang, what caused it and where did it happen ? gawD ? GaWd who?

Where is where ? Who made who?
If I get answers I'll gladly thank( maybe even bow down) to the entity or individual(s-as the Bible declares). Until that moment I refuse to believe anything man tells me or scribbles in some script.

I wonder if ants talk about duh wrath of gAwd when I spray an ant pile ?
So many questions......ZERO believable answers.

Video.

11-Big Bang or Big Dud?

Not sure what your stand is on God, I take you as a believer from some of your posts maybe I was mistaken but what do you think Gods method is for making sure we eventually die for our sins ?

God told adam and eve you positively will die but he didn't mean at that moment of sinning.

Hm. I just composed a relatively brief reply and when I hit submit, it went into the vapor and may never be seen again.

So, let me shorten it.

I believe in God. I do not believe that God believes in religion. I cannot imagine a Creator so powerful as to create all of everything but so weak as to need my praise and prayers and bowing and scraping.

I believe in science, including entropy and the laws of thermodynamics.

I see no contradiction at all between believing in God as the Creator of the universe and all that is in it and all the laws of science it follows (on the one hand) and believing in science (on the other hand).

There is no reason to conclude that God uses entropy as a form of Divine punishment.

Last edited:

Hm. I just composed a relatively brief reply and when I hit submit, it went into the vapor and may never be seen again.

So, let me shorten it.

I believe in God. I do not believe that God believes in religion. I cannot imagine a Creator so powerful as to create all of everything but so weak as to need my praise and prayers and bowing and scraping.

I believe in science, including entropy and the laws of thermodynamics.

I see no contradiction at all between believing in God as the Creator of the universe and all that is in it and all the laws of science it follows (on the one hand) and believing in science (on the other hand).

There is no reason to conclude that God uses entropy as a form of Divine punishment.

I believe in the God of the bible that gave free will to believe or not to believe. I don't believe in organised religion set up by man at all. I believe God made it simple for us we either except him on faith or we don't . I believe all that were ignorant of him he will judge them according to their heart condition.

If we were once to live forever and now sin and die,what mechanism did he use to carry out the sentence. could it be mutations or entropy or could it be entropy that causes the mutations. Don't know for sure,but he definitely used a destructive mechanism that carries out his punishment.

I have spent over forty years studying the bible and it has not given me one reason to doubt it.Fact is it gave me reason to trust in it.

Forum List

Back