Who listens to Rush?

Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh and agree or disagree with him?

• Total voters
The best thing about Rush IMO is he knows liberals like a book and routinely beats them like a drum.

Folks who listen regularly know exactly what I mean. Often, either right before or following something he's said, he predicts liberals' reaction to it. How they will miss quote him or leave out the context in which he said it, etc. And the fun irony is afterwards that's exactly what they do, and then he'll play audio of their response or read what they've written and just make complete fools out of them. And the irony of the irony is the dumb bastards never learn.

You do realize he cherry-picks those responses, don't you? Undoubtedly there are many that get what says right AND have meaningful responses. Of course, Rush would never read them. If he's constantly reading ridiculous responses, you know it's a SCAM.

Oh, really? Well, be sure to come back and let us know when some lefty has a meaningful response to something Rush said vs. predicted response(s).

Oh, boy - looks like you got me there. Can I come up with something Rush said which I disagree with? Let me see . . . let me see . . .

Gee - you are going to have to stand by. I am still working on finding a right that has been denied me by the Patriot Act.

I have seen Rush in several televised golf tournaments. He strikes me as a likeable guy. On the air, however, he is a lying sack of shit.

i am thoroughly convinced that rush is playing a part more often than not.

to me that is what makes him different from hannity and beck

I have seen Rush in several televised golf tournaments. He strikes me as a likeable guy. On the air, however, he is a lying sack of shit.

i am thoroughly convinced that rush is playing a part more often than not.

to me that is what makes him different from hannity and beck

I quite disagree; I've been a listener since 1990. He tells his audience why, besides wealth, and he has plenty of that.
He does what he does to influence events for the conservative cause.

You do realize he cherry-picks those responses, don't you? Undoubtedly there are many that get what says right AND have meaningful responses. Of course, Rush would never read them. If he's constantly reading ridiculous responses, you know it's a SCAM.

Oh, really? Well, be sure to come back and let us know when some lefty has a meaningful response to something Rush said vs. predicted response(s).

Oh, boy - looks like you got me there. Can I come up with something Rush said which I disagree with? Let me see . . . let me see . . .

Gee - you are going to have to stand by. I am still working on finding a right that has been denied me by the Patriot Act.

In a real sense versus an abstract one, how has the PA effected your personal freedoms?

I listen to Rush, quite regularly now. When Glenn Beck first came around, he got more time from me but I've since moved back to listening mostly to Rush. I find myself agreeing with Rush more often that with anyone else.

Forum List

Back