Who listens to Rush?

Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh and agree or disagree with him?

• Total voters
The best thing about Rush IMO is he knows liberals like a book and routinely beats them like a drum.

Folks who listen regularly know exactly what I mean. Often, either right before or following something he's said, he predicts liberals' reaction to it. How they will miss quote him or leave out the context in which he said it, etc. And the fun irony is afterwards that's exactly what they do, and then he'll play audio of their response or read what they've written and just make complete fools out of them. And the irony of the irony is the dumb bastards never learn.

Rush beats on his followers like a drum and takes their $$$. He is the drugged Pied Piper of the far righty ratsos.

Poll coming!

I constantly read people talking about what Rush Limbaugh says. But, every time I do, the people who tell me what he says are liberals.

I don't listen to Rush. Did for a while, but, he turns me off.

So, I want to know

Do you listen to Rush and do you consider yourself to be in agreement with Rush or opposed to Rush.

When in the car at times when RL is on the air I tune in to hear the daily homily (of course I usually have been on-line and learned the partisan right's attack of the day before I hear it from the source). Once I've heard the daily rant there's nothing else worth hearing.

My only question is, is Limbaugh the wellspring or does he take orders from someone else? Is his messsage scripted by Norquist during the Wed. night meetings, or is the agenda written by the Kock Brothers, the Heritage Foundation, Pat Robertson, the John Birch Society or some combination of all of the above?

I looked at the poll results...so, how does one not listen and not agree....or not listen and agree
:eusa_eh:

Well, this was mentioned early on in the thread.

For me, I have listened to him before. I have not listened in quite some time. Probably four or five years. However, I seem to get daily updates from his detractors as to what he is saying lately. So, I don't have to listen to him to know what he is talking about today.

Make sense?

Immie

I see from the New Posts list that Obama's comments on Syria must be the RW attack of the day. Having not looked I suspect both threads are filled with idiotgrams submitted by the echo chamber.

I'll bet RL will have similar comments today (likely he did yesterday, hence the new post threads today).

Last edited:
The best thing about Rush IMO is he knows liberals like a book and routinely beats them like a drum.

Folks who listen regularly know exactly what I mean. Often, either right before or following something he's said, he predicts liberals' reaction to it. How they will miss quote him or leave out the context in which he said it, etc. And the fun irony is afterwards that's exactly what they do, and then he'll play audio of their response or read what they've written and just make complete fools out of them. And the irony of the irony is the dumb bastards never learn.

You do realize he cherry-picks those responses, don't you? Undoubtedly there are many that get what says right AND have meaningful responses. Of course, Rush would never read them. If he's constantly reading ridiculous responses, you know it's a SCAM.

Extremists are by definition morons.

Speaking of which, if one doesn't listen to him, how do you know if you agree with him or not?

Where's the "I don't listen to him or any of these other blathering media morons, whether they're "left wing" or "right wing" - ?

First question was answered earlier in the thread.

Second question not sure their is room in the field for all of those characters.

Immie
ha - fair enough.

Then there should be an "other" choice. :cool:

I'll listen to his show, seems to be very Republican in nature, i dont like how he seems to ignore some important issues butt Dr Savage always comes through with the red meat im looking for.

I want someone conservative who is critical of both Democrats and Republicans and thats Dr Savage.

:tank:

Jason Lewis Show

Checking out the show now.

Thanks for the link

:cool:

I try to listen to Rush when I can during lunch times, but only for a short time.

90% of what he does is read and analyze liberal articles or play audio of liberal MSM. So its rather laughable to hear libs decry that Rush is "full of shit", when most of the time he is exposing liberal media lies with facts and common sense. He exposes the MSM for what it is, a left-wing propaganda machine that is soley concerned with electing left wing officials, not telling the truth. And yet for this Rush is accused of "brainwashing" millions of people.

that you actually believe this makes your post the saddest post ever.

seriously, you couldn't be more brain-washed if rush was sitting in front of you with a pocketwatch asking you to count backwards from 10.

Prove it, otherwise thanks for your idiotic and worthless opinion, that I am "brainwashed" because I might listen to him for 20 minutes out of a whole week.

I see from the New Posts list that Obama's comments on Syria must be the RW attack of the day. Having not looked I suspect both threads are filled with idiotgrams submitted by the echo chamber.

I'll bet RL will have similar comments today (likely he did yesterday, hence the new post threads today).

this coming from the San Francisco echo chamber......

And here I thought it was about the band. Quite disappointed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h59mDlBSt7o]Rush - Working Man - YouTube[/ame]

the pole is showing that most people that listen to Rush agree with him!!and the pmost people that do not listen to Rush disagree with him!!only a liberal could disagree with someone without listening to them!!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back