Who listens to Rush?

Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh and agree or disagree with him?

• Total voters

Immanuel

Gold Member
May 15, 2007
Poll coming!

I constantly read people talking about what Rush Limbaugh says. But, every time I do, the people who tell me what he says are liberals.

I don't listen to Rush. Did for a while, but, he turns me off.

So, I want to know

Do you listen to Rush and do you consider yourself to be in agreement with Rush or opposed to Rush.

I suppose I should say by agreeing with him, I mean his philosophy in general.

I can agree with his principles but not his solutions or his attitude towards people who disagree with him.

Immie

No

Not since he had a show on TV in the mid-late 80's.

He was funny as all get out back then. Seems since he got off the pills he's gotten bitter.

tv show was in the '90s. i also think he has recently become more bitter.

no... conservatives never listen to rush. they just parrot what he says, post threads on the topics he's discussing as he's discussing them, and use the same derogatory terms when discussing certain politicians...

but call one on it and it's always "rush who?"

Listening audience ?

Ga zillions.

Look it up.

MSNBC - not so good.

Where's Air America now? In China ?

No

Not since he had a show on TV in the mid-late 80's.

He was funny as all get out back then. Seems since he got off the pills he's gotten bitter.

tv show was in the '90s. i also think he has recently become more bitter.

no... conservatives never listen to rush. they just parrot what he says, post threads on the topics he's discussing as he's discussing them, and use the same derogatory terms when discussing certain politicians...

but call one on it and it's always "rush who?"

I was already in the Navy by the 90's.

So his show started in the 80's.

Poll coming!

I constantly read people talking about what Rush Limbaugh says. But, every time I do, the people who tell me what he says are liberals.

I don't listen to Rush. Did for a while, but, he turns me off.

So, I want to know

Do you listen to Rush and do you consider yourself to be in agreement with Rush or opposed to Rush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DFsBcVMDA]Rush- Tom Sawyer - YouTube[/ame]

I listen to that Rush, the other one not so much ;)

When I have listened to him I at times agree, at other times disagree, but I agree more than disagree. That being said sometimes when I agree with his position I do not agree with how he presents it.

Rush is a phenomenon of modern America media, yet he has abotu 5% of what Father Charles Coughlin had in the 1930s in a much restricted technology and less than half of the 21st century audience today. Father Charles was a monster, then faded, then almost forgotten. The same will be, I bet, the future of Rushbo and the Rushbots.

I try to listen to Rush when I can during lunch times, but only for a short time.

90% of what he does is read and analyze liberal articles or play audio of liberal MSM. So its rather laughable to hear libs decry that Rush is "full of shit", when most of the time he is exposing liberal media lies with facts and common sense. He exposes the MSM for what it is, a left-wing propaganda machine that is soley concerned with electing left wing officials, not telling the truth. And yet for this Rush is accused of "brainwashing" millions of people.

I try to listen to Rush when I can during lunch times, but only for a short time.

90% of what he does is read and analyze liberal articles or play audio of liberal MSM. So its rather laughable to hear libs decry that Rush is "full of shit", when most of the time he is exposing liberal media lies with facts and common sense. He exposes the MSM for what it is, a left-wing propaganda machine that is soley concerned with electing left wing officials, not telling the truth. And yet for this Rush is accused of "brainwashing" millions of people.

that you actually believe this makes your post the saddest post ever.

seriously, you couldn't be more brain-washed if rush was sitting in front of you with a pocketwatch asking you to count backwards from 10.

I listen when I'm on the road, maybe 3 hours a week. I agree in principle with a lot of his ideas, but he's a bit too far left for my liking.
I used to listen to Air America too and Ed Kotch when he had a program on WABC in New York. I used to enjoy screaming at Ed and Randi Rhodes. Ed was somewhat rational, but Rhodes was dumber and shriller than TM.

How can someone agree or disagree with someone they don't listen to?:confused:

Well, by all the backlash we read about his comments presented to us by liberals who would like to string him up, of course.

Immie

I listen when I'm on the road, maybe 3 hours a week. I agree in principle with a lot of his ideas, but he's a bit too far left for my liking.
I used to listen to Air America too and Ed Kotch when he had a program on WABC in New York. I used to enjoy screaming at Ed and Randi Rhodes. Ed was somewhat rational, but Rhodes was dumber and shriller than TM.

That last phrase is hard to believe and I have listened to Rhodes... briefly.

Immie

They say that opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. Rush has one. So do the rest of us. Everybody's is different. Trouble is, why do people talk about Rush's so much???????? Is his opinion, or asshole, the only one in America people seem to be interested in? For years now, I have read many posts talking about Rush's many faults. I think we get the message... Isn't it time to move on? Rush still has an opinion and an asshole - just like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back