Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?

So as we note in throughout this thread, with absolute PROOF, these same MUSLIM PROPAGANDIST swarm posts and threads .. with nothing..

:)

Judith Miller, NY Times, "Raids Seek Evidence of Money Laundering - 21 March 2002
Glenn R Simpson, "O'Neill Met with Muslim Activists Tied to Charities," WSJ 18 April 2004

Hamas and hezbollah have their own means of getting money. And there was no arrest or proof

So as we note in throughout this thread, with absolute PROOF, these same MUSLIM PROPAGANDIST swarm posts and threads .. with nothing..

No one here that posted is a Muslim besides me. If you really think of everybody as a progandist that's not a good start

Last edited:
Judith Miller, NY Times, "Raids Seek Evidence of Money Laundering - 21 March 2002

If evidence exists that Al-Talib funded terror activities, why wasn't he charged with a crime?

What's wrong KITTY-KAT?? You got your sources.. GO FUCKING read and educate yourself..

You have top level security clearance and you're asking me the above question>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>? ROFL

I also wonder why Michelle Malkin didn't provide a source for this claim:

I guess in Malkin's world, the White House shouldn't meet with democratically elected representatives from Egypt's new government, because they're muslims. Nor should the white house engage with MODERATE American muslims in advance of that visit.

Interesting.

I wonder why it's important for you and other leftist posters who hide behind a computer screen to promote Muslim propaganda?

The rub is thet Catz did 5 fucking seconds of basic research and shitted on your entire thread.........

and it's the lack of these 5 fucking seconds of basic research, that has most clear thinking independant individuals rolling their eyes and smirking at your penchant for being an ignoramous & a hater.

Miss Shootz Blankx should change her name to Chicken Little. Until she does, maybe we should have remedial lessons on how to use Google.

No one here that posted is a Muslim besides me. If you really think of everybody is a progandist that's not a good start

She's a propogandist. Look at the threads she starts. She's also dumb as shit.

If evidence exists that Al-Talib funded terror activities, why wasn't he charged with a crime?

What's wrong KITTY-KAT?? You got your sources.. GO FUCKING read and educate yourself..

You have top level security clearance and you're asking me the above question>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>? ROFL

Umm, she asked you for links to the fbi or cia investigations, and you provided an opinion piece sourced by newspapers................

nice job ya dope.

No one here that posted is a Muslim besides me. If you really think of everybody is a progandist that's not a good start

I know. I've seen her threads and I was bashing her on the first one I saw she made. She got angry and put me on ignore. And these people aren't top level security. I've heard many wild conspiracy theories by these "top-level" security generals

"...dumb as shit."

mirror.jpg

Uht-Oh.. About to get ugly now in showing the lying MUSLIM PROPAGANDIST on this very forum.

Testimony of
Dr. Matthew Levitt2
Senior Fellow and Director of Terrorism Studies
The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
May 25, 2005
Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
United States Senate

http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/testimony/313.pdf

The OH SHIT moment.. ROFLMAO

Not your random links. A link to your claim. What a troll lol this person isn't a woman. He's a fucking loser doing this for the laughs

Forum List

Back