Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?

oh fuck off with your sanctimonious bullshit.

:lol::lol::lol: If I took you serious I'd reply seriously. So why do you hate America and condone the Ambassador's murder? :D

I condone calling you a douchebag when you're trying to use a dead body to paint someone into an imaginary corner.

I asked him a simple question close to a week ago. He refuses to reply. And by the way, who gives a fuck what you think. You come along a week later, totally clueless. STFU, go write a few (c)rap songs.

Unhappy? People are "unhappy" about jock itch. But do you condemn the killing? No... Unhappy is not enough.

:lol::lol::lol: If I took you serious I'd reply seriously. So why do you hate America and condone the Ambassador's murder? :D

The murder of ambassador Chris Stevens and other U.S. diplomatic personnel in Libya is a crime against humanity. U.S. law enforcement agencies should hunt down those responsible, arrest them, and we should collectively prosecute them for murder.

Personally, I think they should be executed.

sanctimonious bullshit

There you have it people. G.T. the appeaser agrees with Sunni Man that it isn't necessary to condemn the murder...just be "unhappy" about it. No big deal...:cool:

How desperate is this, on a scale of one to three? ^ ^ ^ ^

What else do they have? Newsmax and Malkin...both such credible sources of information.

The murder of ambassador Chris Stevens and other U.S. diplomatic personnel in Libya is a crime against humanity. U.S. law enforcement agencies should hunt down those responsible, arrest them, and we should collectively prosecute them for murder.

Personally, I think they should be executed.

At least you not merely..."unhappy" as some here are. Thanks for that much.

I condone calling you a douchebag when you're trying to use a dead body to paint someone into an imaginary corner.

I asked him a simple question close to a week ago. He refuses to reply. And by the way, who gives a fuck what you think. You come along a week later, totally clueless. STFU, go write a few (c)rap songs.

You've been carrying on at a random face for a week? Get a life bro.

did you go to the funeral?

did you write someone a letter? the family?

or........just express (P)outrage on a messageboard? Grow up. Sunniman is clearly the adult in your little phony gotcha conversation.

First, please provide links to FBI sources that substantiate your claim.

Second, was this man ever charged in connection with providing funding to terrorists?

I already did throughout this thread.. Why don't you actually try reading them.. Gee, there's an idea.. Instead you prefer to spew your MUSLIM PROPAGANDA.. we get it.

I've reviewed all of your posts in this thread. You've cited Newsmax, Michelle Malkin, and Spitfire. None of these "publications" provided direct, substantiated statements from the FBI about this individual's links to terrorism.

I've worked with the secret service and the FBI on events involving high level Washington dignitaries. Anyone who has face time with the president (or even the Attorney General, for that matter) is screened by the secret service and the FBI prior to that visit, and the white house staff usually does an additional screening to ensure that this individual isn't going to politically embarrass the president. If Dr. Al-Talib was on a terrorist watch list, or was suspected of being a front for terrorist organizations, or if he'd ever engaged in fundraising activities for terror organizations, he would never pass that sort of screening.

You're using unsourced allegations to slander a man who's a moderate muslim and who has cooperated with the U.S. law enforcement agecies by providing guidance, support, and access to private religious communities, and has facilitated and encouraged the types of information sharing that has led to the arrest of terror suspects in the U.S.

Welcome to "why the far right will never win the war on terror 101."

I just went back through your posts.. For someone with a top level security clearance, you certainly lean HARD left to include running to every thread about TERRORISM and ALWAYS taking the side of America's enemies.. Also strange that the WH would investigate it;s own visitors MORE THAN our SITTING President who can't even provide any past documentation to the tune of signing an EO sealing ALL OF HIS PERSONAL RECORDS prior to becoming President.. I guess we're all just going to take the word of some Propagandist on the forum because you said so, right?? If you're any indication of this Administration's employee, GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY.

PS- I provided links which DETAILED CIA INVESTIGATIONS.. Try spinning that one. LOL

sanctimonious bullshit

There you have it people. G.T. the appeaser agrees with Sunni Man that it isn't necessary to condemn the murder...just be "unhappy" about it. No big deal...:cool:

How desperate is this, on a scale of one to three? ^ ^ ^ ^

How much of a sympathizer with radicals are you? one to three. :clap2:

I dont sympathize with you, at all. And being you're a radical, I'd say: 0.

I already did throughout this thread.. Why don't you actually try reading them.. Gee, there's an idea.. Instead you prefer to spew your MUSLIM PROPAGANDA.. we get it.

I've reviewed all of your posts in this thread. You've cited Newsmax, Michelle Malkin, and Spitfire. None of these "publications" provided direct, substantiated statements from the FBI about this individual's links to terrorism.

I've worked with the secret service and the FBI on events involving high level Washington dignitaries. Anyone who has face time with the president (or even the Attorney General, for that matter) is screened by the secret service and the FBI prior to that visit, and the white house staff usually does an additional screening to ensure that this individual isn't going to politically embarrass the president. If Dr. Al-Talib was on a terrorist watch list, or was suspected of being a front for terrorist organizations, or if he'd ever engaged in fundraising activities for terror organizations, he would never pass that sort of screening.

You're using unsourced allegations to slander a man who's a moderate muslim and who has cooperated with the U.S. law enforcement agecies by providing guidance, support, and access to private religious communities, and has facilitated and encouraged the types of information sharing that has led to the arrest of terror suspects in the U.S.

I just went back through your posts.. For someone with a top level security clearance, you certainly lean HARD left to include running to every thread about TERRORISM and ALWAYS taking the side of America's enemies.. Also strange that the WH would investigate it;s own visitors MORE THAN our SITTING President who can't even provide any past documentation to the tune of signing an EO sealing ALL OF HIS PERSONAL RECORDS prior to becoming President.. I guess we're all just going to take the word of some Propagandist on the forum because you said so, right?? If you're any indication of this Administration's employee, GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY.

PS- I provided links which DETAILED CIA INVESTIGATIONS.. Try spinning that one. LOL

Top level.....:lmao:

or........just express (P)outrage on a messageboard? Grow up. Sunniman is clearly the adult in your little phony gotcha conversation.

Wipe the spit off your chin and get you nose out of Sunni's ass. You're right. He's a big boy as well and can answer for himself. Are you his mommy? You're such a douche.

Wipe the spit off your chin and get you nose out of Sunni's ass. You're right. He's a big boy as well and can answer for himself. Are you his mommy? You're such a douche.

I am a douche. But you're a sanctimonious pussy.

Did you just actually thank catz for condemning the murder? :lol: what a rube.

I just went back through your posts.. For someone with a top level security clearance, you certainly lean HARD left to include running to every thread about TERRORISM and ALWAYS taking the side of America's enemies.

Link? Please provide links of the terrorism threads have I run to, and the ways in which I've "supported America's enemies."

If this is the case, providing links should be easy for you.

Also strange that the WH would investigate it;s own visitors MORE THAN our SITTING President who can't even provide any past documentation to the tune of signing an EO sealing ALL OF HIS PERSONAL RECORDS prior to becoming President..

Strawman. I'm sorry you don't understand the vetting process used by the secret service to protect American political leaders.

I guess we're all just going to take the word of some Propagandist on the forum because you said so, right?? If you're any indication of this Administration's employee, GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY.

Actually, I provided links to the man's recent book and the board of directors of the organization he helped to found, including a statement of their mission.

If that's the case, please provide the link to the CIA documentation.

ikr??? What a fucking pathetic joke!! I went back through that PROPAGANDISTS posts and the sheer bile with name calling and CONTINUAL excuses for terrorism IS UNREAL. .. at one point it claims to be a woman whose husband is in law enforcement.. Now we find out it is in the top levels of government working with the CIA and FBI!!! roflmao.. Yea,' thats why it's here posting all day on a forum. Fucking insane liberals. LOL

I just went back through your posts.. For someone with a top level security clearance, you certainly lean HARD left to include running to every thread about TERRORISM and ALWAYS taking the side of America's enemies.

Link? Please provide links of the terrorism threads have I run to, and the ways in which I've "supported America's enemies."

If this is the case, providing links should be easy for you.

Also strange that the WH would investigate it;s own visitors MORE THAN our SITTING President who can't even provide any past documentation to the tune of signing an EO sealing ALL OF HIS PERSONAL RECORDS prior to becoming President..

Strawman. I'm sorry you don't understand the vetting process used by the secret service to protect American political leaders.

I guess we're all just going to take the word of some Propagandist on the forum because you said so, right?? If you're any indication of this Administration's employee, GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY.

Actually, I provided links to the man's recent book and the board of directors of the organization he helped to found, including a statement of their mission.

If that's the case, please provide the link to the CIA documentation.

You have security clearance.. you can go read about it. :cool:

PS- Your fake credentials only make a bigger fool of you.

ikr??? What a fucking pathetic joke!! I went back through that PROPAGANDISTS posts and the sheer bile with name calling and CONTINUAL excuses for terrorism IS UNREAL. .. at one point it claims to be a woman whose husband is in law enforcement.. Now we find out it is in the top levels of government working with the CIA and FBI!!! roflmao.. Yea,' thats why it's here posting all day on a forum. Fucking insane liberals. LOL

Please link the post in which I claimed to have top level security clearance.

Please link the post in which I claimed to work at the top levels of government.

Please link the post in which I claimed to be married to a husband who works in law enforement.

I'm starting to think that you're illiterate.

There are many character traits evident in those posts. She really doesnt want to go there. Besides I am after a bigger low life.....

I am a douche. But you're a sanctimonious pussy.

Did you just actually thank catz for condemning the murder? :lol: what a rube.

Hey dolt. This is what I thanked.

"The murder of ambassador Chris Stevens and other U.S. diplomatic personnel in Libya is a crime against humanity. U.S. law enforcement agencies should hunt down those responsible, arrest them, and we should collectively prosecute them for murder.

Personally, I think they should be executed. "

Try to follow, junior. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
March 20, 2002: SAAR Network Is Raided
US Customs Agents carry out boxes of evidence from SAAR network businesses on March 20, 2002. [Source: Mike Theiler/ Getty Images]Scores of federal agents raid 14 entities in a cluster of more than 100 homes, charities, think tanks, and businesses in Herndon, Virginia, a town just outside of Washington with a large Muslim population. No arrests are made and no organizations are shut down, but over 500 boxes of files and computer files are confiscated, filling seven trucks. This group of interlocking entities is widely known as the SAAR network (it is also sometimes called the Safa Group). SAAR stands for Sulaiman Abdul Aziz al-Rajhi, a Saudi banker and billionaire who largely funded the group beginning in the early 1980s (see July 29, 1983). He is said to be close to the Saudi ruling family and is on the Golden Chain, a list of early al-Qaeda supporters (see 1988-1989). [New York Times, 3/21/2002; Farah, 2004, pp. 152; Wall Street Journal, 6/21/2004] The name and address of Salah al-Rajhi, Suleiman’s brother, was discovered in 1998 in the telephone book of Wadih El-Hage (see September 15, 1998). El-Hage was bin Laden’s personal secretary and was convicted of a role in the 1998 US embassy bombings. [New York Times, 3/25/2002] The raids are said to be primarily led by David Kane, a Customs agent working with a Customs investigation started just after 9/11 code-named Operation Greenquest. Many of the organizations are located at an office building at 555 Grove Street in Herndon. Kane writes in an affidavit for the raid that many organizations based there are “paper organizations” which “dissolve and are replaced by other organizations under the control of the same group of individuals.” [New York Times, 3/21/2002; Wall Street Journal, 6/21/2004] Investigators appear to be primarily interested in the connections between the SAAR network and the Al Taqwa Bank, a Swiss bank closed after 9/11 on suspicions of funding al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups (see November 7, 2001). They are also interested in connections between both SAAR and Al Taqwa and the Muslim Brotherhood (see December 1982). According to author Douglas Farah, “US officials [later say] they had tracked about $20 million from [SAAR] entities flowing through Nada’s Bank al Taqwa, but said the total could be much higher. The ties between Nada and [SAAR] leaders were many and long-standing, as were their ties to other [Muslim] Brotherhood leaders.… For a time, Suleiman Abdel Aziz al-Rajhi, the SAAR Foundation founder, worked for Nada” at Al Taqwa’s Liechtenstein branch. [New York Times, 3/25/2002; Farah, 2004, pp. 154-155] Organizations and individuals targeted by the raid include:
Yaqub Mirza. He is the director of virtually all of the organizations targeted in the raid. The Wall Street Journal claims, “US officials privately say Mr. Mirza and his associates also have connections to al-Qaeda and to other entities officially listed by the US as sponsors of terrorism.” [Wall Street Journal, 4/18/2002; Wall Street Journal, 12/6/2002]
The SAAR Foundation or the Safa Trust, an umbrella group for the SAAR network. The SAAR Foundation had recently disbanded and reformed as the Safa Trust. [New York Times, 3/21/2002; Wall Street Journal, 3/22/2002; Washington Post, 10/7/2002]
Hisham Al-Talib, who served as an officer of the SAAR Foundation and Safa Trust, had previously been an officer of firms run by Youssef Nada. Nada is one of the main owners of the Al Taqwa Bank. [Wall Street Journal, 3/22/2002]
Mar-Jac Poultry Inc., an Islamic chicken processor with operations in rural Georgia. [Wall Street Journal, 6/21/2004]
Jamal Barzinji. An officer of Mar-Jac and other organizations targeted in the raid, he had previously been involved with Nada’s companies. [Wall Street Journal, 3/22/2002]
The International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO). [New York Times, 3/21/2002]
The Muslim World League. It is considered to be a parent organization for the IIRO. [New York Times, 3/21/2002]
International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIRT). The IIRT had been under investigation since at least 1998. [New York Times, 3/21/2002]
Tarik Hamdi, an employee at IIRT. His home is also raided. He carried a battery for a satellite phone to Afghanistan in early 1998, and the battery was used for Osama bin Laden’s phone (see May 28, 1998). [New York Times, 3/21/2002]
Abdurahman Alamoudi, a top Muslim lobbyist who formerly worked for one of the SAAR organizations. His nearby home is raided. The search yields a memo on large transactions involving Hamas, operations against the Israelis, and the notation “Met Mousa Abu Marzouk in Jordan.” Marzouk is a Hamas leader believed to be involved in fundraising for Hamas in the US for many years (see July 5, 1995-May 1997). Alamoudi is alleged to be a leader of the Muslim Brotherhood. [Wall Street Journal, 6/21/2004]
Samir Salah, an Egyptian-born president of the Piedmont Trading Corporation, which is part of the SAAR network. He is also a former director and treasurer of the Al Taqwa Bank’s important Bahamas branch. Additionally, he was a founder of a Bosnian charity reportedly connected to a plot to blow up the US embassy in Bosnia. [New York Times, 3/25/2002]
Ibrahim Hassabella. He is a shareholder of the SAAR Foundation and also a former secretary of the Al Taqwa Bank. [New York Times, 3/25/2002] Investigators will later find that much of SAAR’s money seemed to disappear into offshore bank accounts. For instance, in 1998, SAAR claimed to have moved $9 million to a charity based in the tax haven of the Isle of Man, but investigators will find no evidence the charity existed. One US official involved in the probe will say of SAAR, “Looking at their finances is like looking into a black hole.” [Washington Post, 10/7/2002] In 2003, it will be reported that US investigators are looking into reports that the director of the SAAR foundation for most of the 1990s stayed in the same hotel as three of the 9/11 hijackers the night before the 9/11 attacks (see September 10, 2001). Some US investigators had looked into the SAAR network in the mid-1990s, but the FBI blocked the investigation’s progress (see 1995-1998).
Entity Tags: Operation Greenquest, Muslim World League, Muslim Brotherhood, SAAR Foundation, Samir Salah, Sulaiman Abdul Aziz al-Rajhi, Mousa Abu Marzouk, US Customs Service, Tarik Hamdi, Jamal Barzinji, International Institute for Islamic Thought, International Islamic Relief Organization, Abdurahman Alamoudi, Al Taqwa Bank, Mar-Jac Poultry Inc., David Kane, Hisham Al-Talib, Hamas, Yacub Mirza, Ibrahim Hassabella
Timeline Tags: Complete 911 Timeline

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a032002saarraids

Last edited:

Forum List

Back