Palestinian Industry of Lies - Ben Dror Yemini

GFFYAodWgAAptR1

The 1st Lady of Palestine on Al Jazeera:
"I won't sacrifice my daughter for Palestine"

If Israel is so powerful, why do they need billions of dollars and the help of the United States to fight a population of mainly women and children that they have trapped behind a wall?

Stupid thread because there is no legitimate "Israel".
Some Egyptians who decided to invade the Land of Canaan and massacre all the Canaanites claim to be a country, when in reality they are war criminals who should be imprisoned for their crimes.

The proof that the current Israelis are criminals is the way Menachim Begin murdered the British peace keepers by blowing up the King David Hotel in 1946, and yet the Israelis made him their Prime Minister later.

Arab commentator acknowledges: “When the State of Israel was established in 1948, there was no state called ‘palestine’”

Kuwaiti Writer Abdullah Al-Hadlaq: Israel Is a Legitimate State, Not an Occupier; There Was No Palestine; I Support Israel-Gulf-U.S. Alliance to Annihilate Hizbullah

That is just an obvious lie, since Palestine was created by the agreement between the British and the Palestinians in WWI, in order to gain support from the Palestinians for defeating the Ottoman Empire.

It is Israel that does not legally exist, is fake, and has no historical relevance at all.

Stupid thread because there is no legitimate "Israel".
Some Egyptians who decided to invade the Land of Canaan and massacre all the Canaanites claim to be a country, when in reality they are war criminals who should be imprisoned for their crimes.

The proof that the current Israelis are criminals is the way Menachim Begin murdered the British peace keepers by blowing up the King David Hotel in 1946, and yet the Israelis made him their Prime Minister later.
Actually the opposite. The concept of a Palestine and Palestinian people is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated in humanity, and it’s still running.

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:​

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.​

Forum List

Back