Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?

Hmmm, high school was 3 college degrees ago for me and over 20 years too.

But you sitting on your ass in military housing eating donuts all day while your low IQ gets lower and your waist gets wider while you like to make up stuff to fill in the boredom of your day.

Oh....he claimed to be a muslim terrorist supporter "affected" by Israel, but you're a dumb piece of shit late to the discussion.

I see the Gaza Strip terrorist is back at the local internet cafe....

Oh, look. The local high school is apparently having a teacher planning day and the kiddies are online.

But you sitting on your ass in military housing eating donuts all day while your low IQ gets lower and your waist gets wider while you like to make up stuff to fill in the boredom of your day.

Oh....he claimed to be a muslim terrorist supporter "affected" by Israel, but you're a dumb piece of shit late to the discussion.

I see the Gaza Strip terrorist is back at the local internet cafe....

Oh, look. The local high school is apparently having a teacher planning day and the kiddies are online.

Don't bullshit loon. I said I've had cousins killed in the war. And the pro Israeli people on the Israeli palestinan conflcit find me the most reasonable person on that section. And I'm cool with most of them. We've had funny and nice conversations even though we may disagree

Your degrees in forestry and nutrition seem to be serving you well.

Oh, the fat enlisted wife tries to make a joke. :eusa_whistle:

You're the idiot here yesterday claiming NASCAR fans are liberals, so this board is well aware of your stupidity and lack of common sense.

As for my degrees...BA in Economics, MBA and MA in Education, your GED just doesn't quite measure up....but you can still get the midnight AAFES shift that the base gas station.

Your degrees in forestry and nutrition seem to be serving you well.

Well, don't mess with Israel.:eusa_whistle:

Don't bullshit loon. I said I've had cousins killed in the war. And the pro Israeli people on the Israeli palestinan conflcit find me the most reasonable person on that section. And I'm cool with most of them. We've had funny and nice conversations even though we may disagree

They were all innocent people and Israel even admitted they made a mistake. Yes the Israeli military told my cousins that. So that isn't messing with Israel you bigoted shit

it's terrible that people are killed. maybe hamas should stop lobbing missiles into s'derot and environs and there wouldn't be so much killing.

and maybe hamas should stop using it's innocents as human shields.

it's terrible that people are killed. maybe hamas should stop lobbing missiles into s'derot and environs and there wouldn't be so much killing.

and maybe hamas should stop using it's innocents as human shields.

It had nothing to with Hamas. They targeted the home and said they had a wrong target. And they sort of apologized for it. I already had this convo many times and that war was an asymmetrical war Jillian. I don't want to get into it too much. But blaming Hamas for everything isn't right in any way. This explains a lot. And Israel went in knowing there will be civilian casualties.

The War Nerd: Hamas Ain’t No Hezbollah - By Gary Brecher - The eXiled

This article has a lot of facts.

Last edited:
Israel reacts to terrorist acts, so if a mistake was made by Israel bombing the wrong house....that is the fault of the terrorists that started the shit.

They were all innocent people and Israel even admitted they made a mistake. Yes the Israeli military told my cousins that. So that isn't messing with Israel you bigoted shit

Israel reacts to terrorist acts, so if a mistake was made by Israel bombing the wrong house....that is the fault of the terrorists that started the shit.

The war was planned long before it happened. Buddy Israel had been gathering all the intelligence for years ever since the war with Hezbollah. They went to fast and made mistakes in that war. And they didn't repeat that mistake. They were planning it for a while

Little boy....Israel could wipe LH, Hamas and all their supporters off the face of the Earth if they didn't have to answer to the US and world community.

They could create a bigger buffer zone for their borders if they acted like Arab world.

Instead Israel is trying to be a European country in the middle east cesspool. You are just lucky they are civilized...

The war was planned long before it happened. Buddy Israel had been gathering all the intelligence for years ever since the war with Hezbollah. They went to fast and made mistakes in that war. And they didn't repeat that mistake. They were planning it for a while

Little boy....Israel could wipe LH, Hamas and all their supporters off the face of the Earth if they didn't have to answer to the US and world community.

They could create a bigger buffer zone for their borders if they acted like Arab world.

Instead Israel is trying to be a European country in the middle east cesspool. You are just lucky they are civilized...

Well said and true! I think Bibi should say the hell with it and blow these backassward fucks to kingdom come..

The loons in this thread are pissy because they got their asses handed to them.. That blowhard Iam posts a bogus website "exiled" as proof the Palestinians are nicey nicey but slams a Congressional Hearing with oversight, as well as the Office of Homeland Security as bad links.. ROFLMAO!! You can't make this shit up!!

It's not as easy as you think smartass. And Israel went in very hard during the Gaza war. Same with the lebonan war.

Well said and true! I think Bibi should say the hell with it and blow these backassward fucks to kingdom come..

The loons in this thread are pissy because they got their asses handed to them.. That blowhard Iam posts a bogus website "exiled" as proof the Palestinians are nicey nicey but slams a Congressional Hearing with oversight, as well as the Office of Homeland Security as bad links.. ROFLMAO!! You can't make this shit up!!

Please post proof that there is someone here who is "working with the FBI and CIA".

Thanks.

I don't want to divert attention from this thread which lady dumbslinger is trying to take advantage of. Her thread is still a fail.

Please post proof that there is someone here who is "working with the FBI and CIA".

Thanks.

I already did.. I posted Kitty Kats own words where she stated she worked with the FBI and Secret Service... I didn't say it.. she did.. so why are you pissed about it??? LOL

Thanks.

I already did.. I posted Kitty Kats own words where she stated she worked with the FBI and Secret Service... I didn't say it.. she did.. so why are you pissed about it??? LOL

No you didn't

Forum List

Back