Who Is White House Visitor Hisham Altalib?

Lebonan war? Must be some new country for the Palestinians.....

Little boy....Israel could wipe LH, Hamas and all their supporters off the face of the Earth if they didn't have to answer to the US and world community.

They could create a bigger buffer zone for their borders if they acted like Arab world.

Instead Israel is trying to be a European country in the middle east cesspool. You are just lucky they are civilized...

The war was planned long before it happened. Buddy Israel had been gathering all the intelligence for years ever since the war with Hezbollah. They went to fast and made mistakes in that war. And they didn't repeat that mistake. They were planning it for a while

It's not as easy as you think smartass. And Israel went in very hard during the Gaza war. Same with the lebonan war.

Well said and true! I think Bibi should say the hell with it and blow these backassward fucks to kingdom come..

The loons in this thread are pissy because they got their asses handed to them.. That blowhard Iam posts a bogus website "exiled" as proof the Palestinians are nicey nicey but slams a Congressional Hearing with oversight, as well as the Office of Homeland Security as bad links.. ROFLMAO!! You can't make this shit up!!

Please post proof that there is someone here who is "working with the FBI and CIA".

Thanks.

I already did.. I posted Kitty Kats own words where she stated she worked with the FBI and Secret Service... I didn't say it.. she did.. so why are you pissed about it??? LOL

What's the difference between the FBI, the secret service, and the CIA? Do you consider them interchangeable?

<SNIFFLE SNIFFLE> Post 93 LOL

"I've reviewed all of your posts in this thread. You've cited Newsmax, Michelle Malkin, and Spitfire. None of these "publications" provided direct, substantiated statements from the FBI about this individual's links to terrorism.

I've worked with the secret service and the FBI on events involving high level Washington dignitaries. Anyone who has face time with the president (or even the Attorney General, for that matter) is screened by the secret service and the FBI prior to that visit, and the white house staff usually does an additional screening to ensure that this individual isn't going to politically embarrass the president. If Dr. Al-Talib was on a terrorist watch list, or was suspected of being a front for terrorist organizations, or if he'd ever engaged in fundraising activities for terror organizations, he would never pass that sort of screening."

CatsMeow posted that on page 7- post 93..

You are a distraction here with your stupidity.

Now, get back to your left-wing NASCAR races....and don't come back.

Oh, the fat enlisted wife tries to make a joke.

These comments, ironic as they are, don't serve as a very effective distraction from the fact that you've been duped by unsubstantiated claims from a biased axe-grinder.

Please post proof that there is someone here who is "working with the FBI and CIA".

Thanks.

I already did.. I posted Kitty Kats own words where she stated she worked with the FBI and Secret Service... I didn't say it.. she did.. so why are you pissed about it??? LOL

No you didn't

Quote: Originally Posted by catzmeow

I've reviewed all of your posts in this thread. You've cited Newsmax, Michelle Malkin, and Spitfire. None of these "publications" provided direct, substantiated statements from the FBI about this individual's links to terrorism.

I've worked with the secret service and the FBI on events involving high level Washington dignitaries. Anyone who has face time with the president (or even the Attorney General, for that matter) is screened by the secret service and the FBI prior to that visit, and the white house staff usually does an additional screening to ensure that this individual isn't going to politically embarrass the president. If Dr. Al-Talib was on a terrorist watch list, or was suspected of being a front for terrorist organizations, or if he'd ever engaged in fundraising activities for terror organizations, he would never pass that sort of screening.

You're using unsourced allegations to slander a man who's a moderate muslim and who has cooperated with the U.S. law enforcement agecies by providing guidance, support, and access to private religious communities, and has facilitated and encouraged the types of information sharing that has led to the arrest of terror suspects in the U.S.

Welcome to "why the far right will never win the war on terror 101."

Thanks.

What's the difference between the FBI, the secret service, and the CIA? Do you consider them interchangeable?

You are the top level security clearance person here who has worked with them.. why are you asking me? I simply repeated what you claim and your Muslim propagandist friends are getting ticked about it.. :eusa_shifty:

"I've reviewed all of your posts in this thread. You've cited Newsmax, Michelle Malkin, and Spitfire. None of these "publications" provided direct, substantiated statements from the FBI about this individual's links to terrorism.

I've worked with the secret service and the FBI on events involving high level Washington dignitaries. Anyone who has face time with the president (or even the Attorney General, for that matter) is screened by the secret service and the FBI prior to that visit, and the white house staff usually does an additional screening to ensure that this individual isn't going to politically embarrass the president. If Dr. Al-Talib was on a terrorist watch list, or was suspected of being a front for terrorist organizations, or if he'd ever engaged in fundraising activities for terror organizations, he would never pass that sort of screening."

Keep digging. This is entertaining.

You beat me to it. :whip:

You are a distraction here with your stupidity.

Now, get back to your left-wing NASCAR races....and don't come back.

Oh, the fat enlisted wife tries to make a joke.

These comments, ironic as they are, don't serve as a very effective distraction from the fact that you've been duped by unsubstantiated claims from a biased axe-grinder.

Oh, look. Gone Braindead is white knighting lady dumbslinger. That's so cute.

You are the top level security clearance person here who has worked with them.. why are you asking me? I simply repeated what you claim and your Muslim propagandist friends are getting ticked about it.. :eusa_shifty:

Are you bigoted? So you hate Muslims? No one who posted here is a Muslim besides me. So you are making false allegations against Catz. And the only propaganda I see is your thread claim. It's bull

Digging at what??? Posting the truth?? I was asked for proof you said EXACTLY what you said so I provided it.. That's digging????

Please, link the post in which I claimed to have security clearance. :eusa_angel:

It's funny how you think you're winning, when you don't even understand what I've written, and you continue to demonstrate that.

LOL Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me :)

LOL whore :lol::lol:

Please, link the post in which I claimed to have security clearance. :eusa_angel:

It's funny how you think you're winning, when you don't even understand what I've written, and you continue to demonstrate that.

So you're saying you don't need any type of security clearance to work with the Secret Service and the FBI in dealing with who enters the WH????? REALLY??

Digging at what??? Posting the truth?? I was asked for proof you said EXACTLY what you said so I provided it.. That's digging????

I didn't say what you have said. The CIA and the Secret Service have vastly different missions. People who plan events in which political dignitaries are involved aren't required to have high level security clearance (or any security clearance). Working professionally with the FBI and the SS is not the same as being a CIA agent or an employee of the FBI. I have peers in those agencies with whom I've collaborated on products and events.

Clearly, your source of information on these agencies is television shows like Covert Affairs. And, it's amusing.

You don't even realize how stupid you look. :tongue:

Now, go back to fellating Michelle Malkin. You aren't really smart enough for this discussion.

I'll be over at 7. :eusa_angel:

I mean, being you know so much.. you even offer this:

I've worked with the secret service and the FBI on events involving high level Washington dignitaries. Anyone who has face time with the president (or even the Attorney General, for that matter) is screened by the secret service and the FBI prior to that visit, and the white house staff usually does an additional screening to ensure that this individual isn't going to politically embarrass the president

As to your PROOF that this Muslim with terror ties would have never been allowed in the WH because you yourself have personal knowledge and can attest to it.. I can only go by what you oozed in this thread as to your expertise, no? Care to enlighten us Nascar mom?

I didn't say what you have said. The CIA and the Secret Service have vastly different missions. People who plan events in which political dignitaries are involved aren't required to have high level security clearance (or any security clearance). Working professionally with the FBI and the SS is not the same as being a CIA agent or an employee of the FBI. I have peers in those agencies with whom I've collaborated on products and events.

Clearly, your source of information on these agencies is television shows like Covert Affairs. And, it's amusing.

You don't even realize how stupid you look. :tongue:

Now, go back to fellating Michelle Malkin. You aren't really smart enough for this discussion.

So now you have "PEERS" in those agencies with whom you have collaborated on with products.. LOL Bwhahahaha Supplying pickled pig feets for Obama's state dinner doesn't fucking count!!:lol:

Forum List

Back