Inside The Tehran Metro

If you want to establish diplomacy with Iran, you first need to get politicians and radical Muslims away from the table and concentrate on our mutual passion, freestyle wrestling. Then you assemble the fans, coaches and teams from both countries and let them figure things out. I hung out with an Iranian guy at the world freestyle championships in Vegas and I absolutely know he and I could have come to an agreement. They're good people, they love freedom, and they love wrestling. That's a good start.

Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet. This allows their criminal government run by fools blackmailed by intelligence agencies, controlled by a hidden cabal of billionaires and international corporations to demonize any nation that refuses to buckle under the dictates of the empire.

You’d think all Americans or at least a majority, would see the consistent patterns in our government’s foreign policy. Like targeting countries like Iran, who refuses to be controlled by the empire’s big international corporations who steal their natural resources and impoverish their people.

Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet. This allows their criminal government run by fools blackmailed by intelligence agencies, controlled by a hidden cabal of billionaires and international corporations to demonize any nation that refuses to buckle under the dictates of the empire.

You’d think all Americans or at least a majority, would see the consistent patterns in our government’s foreign policy. Like targeting countries like Iran, who refuses to be controlled by the empire’s big international corporations who steal their natural resources and impoverish their people.
You are spot on, and to some extent it's the same in my Country, they rely on the ignorance of the herd and believe me there is a lot of it.

Doesn't quite fit with the rancid propaganda from the West does it?

Well I haven't seen any western propaganda about the Iranian subway, but nobody looks particularly happy and they don't seem to be socializing much.

Forum List

Back