Who is this guy Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it... you're not top 1% of wage earners, so I doubt re-instituting those taxes would affect you in the least.

Nice of you to worry about Bill Gates, though.

Complete and total BS.

Obama will let the Bush tax cuts expire. Which despite the lies told about them. Did go to everyone. The rich did get more of a cut, but everyone got something.

That is tax increase 1

Obama will increase SS taxes. That will effect everyone.

That is tax increase 2

Obama will increase the Capitol gains tax. Once again this effects many people who are not the "top earners"

That is tax increase 3

Obama will increase Medicare/Medicaid Taxes. That will effect us all.

That is tax increase 4

Obama will increase Taxes on Cooperation's. Hooray you say? Wrong when cooperation taxes are increased not only does it hurt our economy, but the cooperations tend to pass along the costs of the increases through higher prices.

That is Tax Increase 5

I could go on, but I am sure I am just wasting my time on most Obama supporters who have bought into him Hook Line and Sinker and can find no fault in his policies. Which clearly will be bad for us all, and bad for our economy.

Or the fact that you are using Wright as your main reason to not vote for Obama? What a joke. You got nothing on Obama so you are going to find anyone he is connected with? Is your wife a racist like you? How could she live with you for so long and not be?

I'm not married. But you brought up a great point: Obama's racist wife. That's all I wanted to say on that.

Same with gays. It's still acceptable to be anti gay, so that I bet you will admit.

I'm not anti-gay. I have gay friends. I support gay marriage, because marriage is a legal contract and has absolutely nothing to do with religion anymore. I don't cringe when I see a gay couple in public. I don't cringe when I see biracial couples, either. There is no "abnormal" in my world, if two people love each other, that's all that matters.

I do cringe when I hear a man preaching "God damn America" from the pulpit of a church that is supposed to be about forgiveness (Jesus's message), and then I find out a man running for President attends that church. No thanks, not at all in my tastes.

As for MY church, it will be hard for you to dissect my church: I don't have one. Every church I've attended rubbed me the wrong way. So you know what I did? I left. I would expect anyone else to do the same, but Obama didn't. You can say it's because he liked the church otherwise, but it's obvious that church was built on hatred, not forgiveness. Obama didn't leave because he liked the church. Whether or not that was "in spite of" or "because of" Wright's views is up to interpretation, as far as I'm concerned. The fact that he praised the man so highly for so many years has me believing the latter. You can believe whatever you want. I don't care. It's enough for me not to trust anything else he says. I'm not sold on his "great new ideas" because I have no reason to trust in anything he says. For all I'm concerned, he "damned America" a long time ago.

Since I'm really tired of defending myself to bobo the clown, I'm going to put it like this.

I took a few of those online "which candidate do you agree with" polls, and the results for one are:

59% Rudy Giuliani (R)
59% Mitt Romney (R)
53% Hillary Clinton (D)
52% Mike Gravel (D)
52% John McCain (R)
51% Barack Obama (D)
51% Ron Paul (R)
50% Dennis Kucinich (D)
50% Bill Richardson (D)
50% Chris Dodd (D)
49% Fred Thompson (R)
48% Mike Huckabee (R)
48% John Edwards (D)
44% Joe Biden (D)
43% Tom Tancredo (R)

I like that Huckabee and Biden are near the bottom, I hate them both a lot. I also like that Giuliani is tops. Before Clinton ran, I called for a McCain/Giuliani ticket. Too bad Giuliani's campaign flopped.

Notice though, that McCain is in between Clinton and Obama? I found that quite amusing. I took several polls, 10 or so. Giuliani was #1 on half, Clinton was #1 on three, and McCain was #1 on 2. Obama was never higher than fifth, and he was NEVER in between Clinton and McCain.

So, if Clinton and McCain are so night/day, and Clinton and Obama are so identical, explain.

Since I'm really tired of defending myself to bobo the clown, I'm going to put it like this.

I took a few of those online "which candidate do you agree with" polls, and the results for one are:

59% Rudy Giuliani (R)
59% Mitt Romney (R)
53% Hillary Clinton (D)
52% Mike Gravel (D)
52% John McCain (R)
51% Barack Obama (D)
51% Ron Paul (R)
50% Dennis Kucinich (D)
50% Bill Richardson (D)
50% Chris Dodd (D)
49% Fred Thompson (R)
48% Mike Huckabee (R)
48% John Edwards (D)
44% Joe Biden (D)
43% Tom Tancredo (R)

I like that Huckabee and Biden are near the bottom, I hate them both a lot. I also like that Giuliani is tops. Before Clinton ran, I called for a McCain/Giuliani ticket. Too bad Giuliani's campaign flopped.

Notice though, that McCain is in between Clinton and Obama? I found that quite amusing. I took several polls, 10 or so. Giuliani was #1 on half, Clinton was #1 on three, and McCain was #1 on 2. Obama was never higher than fifth, and he was NEVER in between Clinton and McCain.

So, if Clinton and McCain are so night/day, and Clinton and Obama are so identical, explain.

you like giuliani and hate biden? im afraid to ask why, so i wont

you like giuliani and hate biden? im afraid to ask why, so i wont

Meh, I'm very all over the place on what I do/don't support. It's why I've always been an Independent, and why I always will be. I have never voted along any party lines, and I never will. I've always voted for the candidate I thought best fit me. This will actually be the first time in my life I've voted Republican, though.

It all goes back to a lady in my hometown by the name of Wanda McIntosh. She served under many political offices, mostly Circuit Clerk in the area. But when I was very young, I once asked her if she was Republican or Democrat. She responded, "Neither, I vote for how I feel, not whom I like." It's always stuck with me.

Last edited:
Complete and total BS.

Obama will let the Bush tax cuts expire. Which despite the lies told about them. Did go to everyone. The rich did get more of a cut, but everyone got something.

That is tax increase 1

Obama will increase SS taxes. That will effect everyone.

That is tax increase 2

Obama will increase the Capitol gains tax. Once again this effects many people who are not the "top earners"

That is tax increase 3

Obama will increase Medicare/Medicaid Taxes. That will effect us all.

That is tax increase 4

Obama will increase Taxes on Cooperation's. Hooray you say? Wrong when cooperation taxes are increased not only does it hurt our economy, but the cooperations tend to pass along the costs of the increases through higher prices.

That is Tax Increase 5

I could go on, but I am sure I am just wasting my time on most Obama supporters who have bought into him Hook Line and Sinker and can find no fault in his policies. Which clearly will be bad for us all, and bad for our economy.

Bush increased taxes more than any president in American history. Deficit spending is an invisible tax.

jreevesI love it, those links prove nothing!! It proves wrights an idiot.
Nice try though (desperate)

chapsticAgain, nice ry, no Obama :cuckoo::cuckoo:
So like I've said, just a bunch of lies and spin.
Obama was never at any of those speeches, you proved that with your own links

Vote Obama!! Vote honesty and integrity!!
End the rea of liars and spindoctors

Contrary to his earlier suggestion, Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) acknowledged in his speech Tuesday that he had heard “controversial” remarks by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. “Did I know him to be an occasionally fierce critic of American domestic and foreign policy?” Obama said. “Of course. Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes.

You missed this huh? These words came out of his mouth....It doesn't suprise me that a supporter would want to refine Obama's statements though. Its a common practice employed by Obama himself.

Bush increased taxes more than any president in American history. Deficit spending is an invisible tax.

tax - Definitions from Dictionary.com
tax Audio Help /tæks/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[taks] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a sum of money demanded by a government for its support or for specific facilities or services, levied upon incomes, property, sales, etc.

Let's see if your parroting a Democratic talking point? Can you explain to me how deficit spending equates to the government demanding a sum of money for its support?

tax - Definitions from Dictionary.com
tax Audio Help /tæks/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[taks] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a sum of money demanded by a government for its support or for specific facilities or services, levied upon incomes, property, sales, etc.

Let's see if your parroting a Democratic talking point? Can you explain to me how deficit spending equates to the government demanding a sum of money for its support?

It is simple economics. If you increase the supply of something, it becomes less valuable. If you increase the supply of dollars by deficit spending, the money becomes less valuable. It is an invisible tax on everyone.

It is simple economics. If you increase the supply of something, it becomes less valuable. If you increase the supply of dollars by deficit spending, the money becomes less valuable. It is an invisible tax on everyone.

I'm glad you said that, now you can understand why Obama's position toward drilling is such a farce....Like you said if you increase the supply, the oil will become less valuable..I was hoping you would say that....:lol:

I'm glad you said that, now you can understand why Obama's position toward drilling is such a farce....Like you said if you increase the supply, the oil will become less valuable..I was hoping you would say that....:lol:

We can increase the supply right now without drilling. All we have to do is conserve. We waste an enormous amount of energy.

We can increase the supply right now without drilling. All we have to do is conserve. We waste an enormous amount of energy.

Your not increasing the supply, you would be using less supply. Your a freaking genius....:lol:

the most anti-obama people out there always use hussein, hoping it invokes images of saddams actions and to further the lie that obama is a closet muslim. if you had said john sidney mccain i might believe you meant nothing ill by including hussein, but you posted mccains name in a respectful manner, and conveniently left out his middle name. so yes, his middle name really is hussein, but by including it and leaving out mccains middle name, i dont see how you can say you werent participating in fearmongering

you can call it what you will. i call it the truth. and if you think its fearmongering then maybe you are the one who is afraid.

.09% of oil "conserved" by inflating your tires doesn't even come close to the amount of oil we can obtain by drilling.

so i gather you have a windmill in your backyard or maybe solar panels covering your roof. oh, have you sold your car yet and bought that huffy?

you can call it what you will. i call it the truth. and if you think its fearmongering then maybe you are the one who is afraid.

what is the truth? that his middle same is hussein? big freaking deal. if my middle name were christian, does that mean i must be a christian? by flaunting obama's middle name you are doing nothing but trying to scare people, and you know it. pathetic. show you have some intelligence and attack his policies, not his name.

the only thing i'm afraid of is the fact that idiots who dont understand the issues (apparently like you) actually get a say in who runs the govt.

And with what governmental force tactic to you suggest that mandates, enforces, and imposes this conservation in a free society?

You going to limit the freedom of which a person can have their thermostat set in their house? Energy cutoffs at a certain level of consumption? What other controls?

Leave it to a lib to think that conservation is all that is needed... the clueless just get more clueless when drinking more kool-aid

I love it, a thread named "who is Obama" is diverted to the lame ass argument about the offshore drilling scam.
So anyway, we all agree tha Obama is an excellent candidate for president and is the only hope for saving whats left to this country after Bush and his pirates finish pillarging it.

"The Obama administration proposed new rules on Friday seeking to increase competition and rein in potentially unfair practices by large meatpackers and poultry processors. The move is aimed at helping small livestock and poultry farmers survive in an industry dominated by corporate giants.

The rules could give farmers and ranchers new leverage in suing meat companies that they believe have treated them unfairly. They would end practices among cattle and hog buyers that may lower prices paid to farmers and feedlot owners. And they would set new protections for poultry farmers, who often must go deeply into debt to build the chicken houses needed to win contracts from processors.

“As this market has become more consolidated and vertically integrated for efficiency’s sake it lends itself to unfair practices and practices that are not particularly transparent,” the agriculture secretary, Tom Vilsack, said in an interview.

The goal, he said, is to promote “a fair and more transparent relationship between the folks on the farm and the businesses that are packing and processing what’s raised on the farm.”

Mr. Vilsack said the rules could increase the payments farmers receive for their livestock or poultry, but added that those higher costs would not necessarily be passed on to consumers, who might benefit from increased competition."

:clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back