Who is this guy Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm not upset with you. I just find your ignorance amusing.

No evidence? It was already posted that Obama KNEW of Wright's preachings. What more would you like to hear?

jsanders
No evidence? It was already posted that Obama KNEW of Wright's preachings
Oh, excuse me, yeh you're right, that is indisputable proof that he was at that sermon then, like you lied about. Hell I knew about it and never met the guy or was ever at that church, so what's your point?
So, not a scrap of evidence, good job spindoctor.
What more would you like to hear?
One peice of evidence he was at the sermon like you lied about..that's all.

End the Era of LIEs and Spin
Vote Obama, honesty, integrity

Last edited:
Nice deversion, so you have no links of any kind, yet you spread bullshit.
Typical neocon....
Vote Honesty
Vote Obama

You're ignorant enough to believe that Wright didn't preach his hatespeak when Obama was around because he thought it would someday hurt Obama's character?

Regardless of the fact, Obama KNEW Wright's radical views, yet he still supported the man and still considered the man a "father figure."

You are ignorant enough to believe only lies and never believe the truth.:eusa_whistle:

You are ignorant enough to believe only lies and never believe the truth.:eusa_whistle:

The truth is that Obama did hear the speeches, which he originally attested to "NEVER" hearing. When the American people didn't buy that, he tried to sell them another lie: that he didn't agree with Wright's sermons.

Sorry, but if my pastor preached things I didn't believe in, I'd leave that church. Oprah left Wright's church over the SAME issue, 15 years before Obama did.

i find it very interesting that its socially acceptable for black people to be racist.
all you obamiacs are ok with the fact that barack hussein obama is a racist. but if it found that john mccain went to a church for 1 hour that supported the kkk. you would never hear the end of it.

Last edited:
jsanders That if your bullshit was true you would post a source, logic says you're a liar.
So not one source anywhere for this cheap spin job....
Vote integrity and truth vote OBAMA!!!
End the era of lies and spin

He doesn't even admit what he is. We know.

There are many racists that were democrats but they are so racist and ignorant that they absolutely refuse to vote for a black man, even if it is in their own best interests.

i'm not saying that's jsanders, but I'm getting the feeling it might be:eusa_whistle:

Typical neocon....
Vote Honesty
Vote Obama

I've heard Randi Rhodes pick guys like this apart. This guy called in and was saying that McCain supported the troops and did this and did that and yada yada and Randi proved to the guy that McCain has been on both sides of every argument AND that McCain voted against the troops 80% of the time.

So the guy got frustrated and said, "well obama is an angry black man and if he gets into office, he'll pay the white man back".

The next day every caller wanted to discuss this call. We know Obama is a great candidate and they right has very little on him, so they are lying, spinning, and being petty about things they have forgiven Bush and McCain for doing.

There is no way a liberal is voting for McCain over Obama. And only a racist or stupid independant would vote for McCain. But that is possible you know because most voters are not educated ones.

The truth is that Obama did hear the speeches, which he originally attested to "NEVER" hearing. When the American people didn't buy that, he tried to sell them another lie: that he didn't agree with Wright's sermons.

Sorry, but if my pastor preached things I didn't believe in, I'd leave that church. Oprah left Wright's church over the SAME issue, 15 years before Obama did.

No, you would stay. Many members of a church don't buy into everything that their preacher or church says. It's about being a part of a community. Going somewhere to worship. Maybe my church does good works, so I overlook things I don't agree with. Many gay people might go to a church that is anti gay. But they like everything else about the church so they stay.

I hardly believe in organized religion at all, but I still go. I just pray to God and i don't worry about what everyone else believes. I think they have all been brainwashed since birth to think that they know what god is or who god is. I think none of us have any idea. But it is a place I grew up with. I go for my own reasons.

I bet if I dissect your church, it, and you, have some very fucked up beliefs that would discredit you altogether. What church do you belong do? Let me do some research. Tell me where you go, who your preacher is and what city state. I'm going to dig up some skeletons on your church. Watch.

i find it very interesting that its socially acceptable for black people to be racist.
All you obamiacs are ok with the fact that barack hussein obama is a racist. But if it found that John McCain went to a church for 1 hour that supported the kkk. You would never hear the end of it.

bobo and blunt's irrationally rabid support of obama aside, this i have a problem with. you write obama's middle name and dont capitalize, but leave out mccain's middle name and capitalize. at least show them both the amount of respect they deserve (which isnt much, but they are senators, so treat their names the same). including hussein is simple fearmongering, and it is shallow and pathetic

bobo and blunt's irrationally rabid support of obama aside, this i have a problem with. you write obama's middle name and dont capitalize, but leave out mccain's middle name and capitalize. at least show them both the amount of respect they deserve (which isnt much, but they are senators, so treat their names the same). including hussein is simple fearmongering, and it is shallow and pathetic

sorry i fixed it for you. thank you for pointing out my poor writing abilities.

i don't see how the truth, is fearmongering, shallow, or pathetic.

Both Trent Lott (R-Miss.), the majority leader of the U.S. Senate, and Rep. Bob Barr (R-Ga.), one of the most prominent impeachment managers, have been linked to the most extreme racist, anti-Semitic, fascistic elements through their association with the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC).

They said they didn't know. Want to bet McCain has spoken to this group in the past?

How many of you are voting Libertarian?

sorry i fixed it for you. thank you for pointing out my poor writing abilities.

i don't see how the truth, is fearmongering, shallow, or pathetic.

the most anti-obama people out there always use hussein, hoping it invokes images of saddams actions and to further the lie that obama is a closet muslim. if you had said john sidney mccain i might believe you meant nothing ill by including hussein, but you posted mccains name in a respectful manner, and conveniently left out his middle name. so yes, his middle name really is hussein, but by including it and leaving out mccains middle name, i dont see how you can say you werent participating in fearmongering

jsanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunt
Typical neocon....
Vote Honesty
Vote Obama

The links have already been posted in this topic, half-wit. Here's another, since you can't read.

Speech doesn't pander; does it explain? - Roger Simon - Politico.com

"Obama admitted what he previously had denied: that he was present when Wright had made some of his outrageous comments."

Nice try, he never said he was present when wright denounce white people like you lied about..
Your Exact Words "Could you imagine a scrapbook that features all the sermons where Barack listened to Wright and Pfleger berate the white man?"

in fact, in your own link

The links have already been posted in this topic, half-wit. Here's another, since you can't read.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/9104.html

Speech doesn't pander; does it explain? - Roger Simon - Politico.com

"Obama admitted what he previously had denied: that he was present when Wright had made some of his outrageous comments."
“Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church?” Obama said. “Yes. Did I strongly disagree with many of his political views? Absolutely — just as I’m sure many of you have heard remarks from your pastors, priests or rabbis with which you strongly disagreed.”

So, once again, your own link proves you a liar Not Any mention of Wright "berating white people" Thanks for shooting yourself stupid :lol::lol::cuckoo:

End the Era of Lies and Spin
Vote Obama-Integrity, Honesty

Last edited:
Yes, that tells us ALL about Barack Obama.

I heard Obama came up with a great idea. As President, he is going to sell us our strategic petrolium reserves for really cheap. This will force the oil speculators to lower their prices. We have about 60 days of oil in the reserves, correct? So putting cheap gas out on the market, they say, will lower gas prices $1 a gallon if not cut gas prices in half.

What is McCain's plan? Besides give the oil companies anwar and offshore with zero promises they will share the spoils? Not good.

Oh, I'm not upset with you. I just find your ignorance amusing.

No evidence? It was already posted that Obama KNEW of Wright's preachings. What more would you like to hear?

You are a liar and or wrong on every level.:cuckoo:

You may not be a Republican, but you lean right.:eusa_liar:

And I find your ignorance infuriating. :eusa_hand:

So just shut up! :eusa_shhh:

Hypocrite. You don't want what is best for America. You don't even want what is best for you. I bet anything you think immigrants are ruining this country. You can't talk bad about blacks anymore so you picked another group you can pick on. Same with gays. It's still acceptable to be anti gay, so that I bet you will admit. You just won't admit to being a racist. It'll come out. Just the fact that you don't understand where Wright is coming from tells me that if you are not a racist, you are at least ignorant to the truth/facts. :eusa_whistle:

Or the fact that you are using Wright as your main reason to not vote for Obama? What a joke. You got nothing on Obama so you are going to find anyone he is connected with? Is your wife a racist like you? How could she live with you for so long and not be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back