Who is the most important person for you?

Merci, Do you have breathing problems? I hope you heal, I know you do not know me but I know from my father's lungs suffer from lung disease and I took care of him.

I'm on oxygen 24/7

Very sorry to hear it, Will.

Diagnosed 5 years ago...

That's part of what momma passed from. But she had just been unlucky forever. She beat cancer three times. The first time she was just 32. Then she had a wicked brain bleed. ( I dunno how to spell anueryism ;)) She kicked its ass. She was like a Timex. Took a licking and kept on ticking, lol!
She taught us to be tough. If we fell out of a tree and twisted our head backwards, she'd always ask...is there any blood? No? Then get outta here and go play, she'd say. But one time there WAS blood and I thought I was a fuckin goner for sure! Accck! Momma my toe! There's blood!
My father had lung transplantation his case was unique in the world. he was brave he fought his case to pass in the newspapers and I stayed with him in the morning the only one he liked to do was feed the squirrels.
We never forget those we love, health is really the most important thing rich or poor.
My father's operations cost him a fortune and he died because the nurse made a mistake with the medications

I'm sorry to hear that! Her mistake must have made it that much harder to bear.

I'm on oxygen 24/7

Very sorry to hear it, Will.

Diagnosed 5 years ago...

That's part of what momma passed from. But she had just been unlucky forever. She beat cancer three times. The first time she was just 32. Then she had a wicked brain bleed. ( I dunno how to spell anueryism ;)) She kicked its ass. She was like a Timex. Took a licking and kept on ticking, lol!
She taught us to be tough. If we fell out of a tree and twisted our head backwards, she'd always ask...is there any blood? No? Then get outta here and go play, she'd say. But one time there WAS blood and I thought I was a fuckin goner for sure! Accck! Momma my toe! There's blood!
My father had lung transplantation his case was unique in the world. he was brave he fought his case to pass in the newspapers and I stayed with him in the morning the only one he liked to do was feed the squirrels.
We never forget those we love, health is really the most important thing rich or poor.
My father's operations cost him a fortune and he died because the nurse made a mistake with the medications

I'm sorry to hear that! Her mistake must have made it that much harder to bear.
He had two transplants of the lungs, my father was a tough guy as they say and a nurse gave him the wrong medication.
My mother took steps to pursuit the hospital

Let’s get back to the topic of this thread.

My parents were both influential. Each had some impact on who I am as an adult.

We are getting older every day, we have loved ones, friends, children.
But what person do you like most?
I say it's my mother, I talk to her every day and I can not imagine my life without her.
I have a bond with my mother so much that even sometimes she knows how I feel .even when she is away from me

Her song...i adore her!

My sister.

We are getting older every day, we have loved ones, friends, children.
But what person do you like most?
I say it's my mother, I talk to her every day and I can not imagine my life without her.
I have a bond with my mother so much that even sometimes she knows how I feel .even when she is away from me

Her song...i adore her!

My sister.

I lost two sisters.
One was killed by a drunk black guy (******) who ran a red light. The other died because of a heart ailment.

In my youth,which of course are your formative years,my Father.

He taught me to never bring dishonor to your family or yourself.
To be the best at whatever you decide to do even if you're a ditch digger.
And to never ever sell yourself short because you're are far more capable than you think when you apply yourself....God rest his Soul. I lost him when I was sixteen.

Now? My Wife,she's my reason for living through the last four years of cancer,hip replacement and back surgery.

I can't imagine life without her.

In my youth,which of course are your formative years,my Father.

He taught me to never bring dishonor to your family or yourself.
To be the best at whatever you decide to do even if you're a ditch digger.
And to never ever sell yourself short because you're are far more capable than you think when you apply yourself....God rest his Soul. I lost him when I was sixteen.

Now? My Wife,she's my reason for living through the last four years of cancer,hip replacement and back surgery.

I can't imagine life without her.
I hope your wife will be fine you already said how you much you love her at a another thread.

.​

EAA+56.JPG

Tomorrow It Will Be Someone Else

.​

Forum List

Back