Who is the most important person for you?

I hope you are not sick?
COPD
I am sorry for you , i hope you get well.

No cure in sight
If it's not too personal then I ask you if you have lung cancer?

no sign of cancer, yet
Merci, Do you have breathing problems? I hope you heal, I know you do not know me but I know from my father's lungs suffer from lung disease and I took care of him.

James. We've been together most of our lives. I can't imagine taking a breath without him.
I understand, My neighbor has just lost her husband they were together for 35 years I found it brave to continue she has no choice but I imagine her pain.
It's awful and I always ask myself this question: how do people do to live after the loss of the beloved?

We've been together 36 years. He's lucky I didn't murderize him a couple times. :)
I would have said the same thing about my mom. I couldn't imagine breathing without her. I lost her a couple years back. I learned to breathe but it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I am lucky I had James and the kids and grandkids. They help with the pain. And you have to go on or lose out on other sweet and imperative things in life. Like a grandbabe throwing a spoon of babyfood green beans in your daughters hair.
Sorry for the loss of your mother ... I'm sure I have a big problem when my mother dies, I would say I have to prepare myself in advance to try to survive.
You have a beautiful family that is precious.[/QUOTE

I just don't know Dalia, that you can truly prepare for the loss of someone that important in life. I mean, financially sure. But I don't know about emotionally. I can't see much difference between those I know that lost someone unexpectedly and those that saw it coming. I'm kind of in the middle, because she'd been through a lot and sick for sometime. But I'd been taking care of her a few years and she was as fine as she could be when she left me. It was a shock. I had plans. I had things to say still. I had things to share with her yet.

No cure in sight

no sign of cancer, yet
Merci, Do you have breathing problems? I hope you heal, I know you do not know me but I know from my father's lungs suffer from lung disease and I took care of him.

I'm on oxygen 24/7

James. We've been together most of our lives. I can't imagine taking a breath without him.
I understand, My neighbor has just lost her husband they were together for 35 years I found it brave to continue she has no choice but I imagine her pain.
It's awful and I always ask myself this question: how do people do to live after the loss of the beloved?

We've been together 36 years. He's lucky I didn't murderize him a couple times. :)
I would have said the same thing about my mom. I couldn't imagine breathing without her. I lost her a couple years back. I learned to breathe but it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I am lucky I had James and the kids and grandkids. They help with the pain. And you have to go on or lose out on other sweet and imperative things in life. Like a grandbabe throwing a spoon of babyfood green beans in your daughters hair.
Sorry for the loss of your mother ... I'm sure I have a big problem when my mother dies, I would say I have to prepare myself in advance to try to survive.

I just don't know Dalia, that you can truly prepare for the loss of someone that important in life. I mean, financially sure. But I don't know about emotionally. I can't see much difference between those I know that lost someone unexpectedly and those that saw it coming. I'm kind of in the middle, because she'd been through a lot and sick for sometime. But I'd been taking care of her a few years and she was as fine as she could be when she left me. It was a shock. I had plans. I had things to say still. I had things to share with her yet.
Thank you for sharing with us, with me I'm not ready, I really dread it, but I have already lost my father, my brother.
But my mother, I'm going to fall, and I do not know if I'll be able to get up.
My father was very sick the doctor told us to prepare for his death.
That's what we did but when he died I cry for three days without stopping almost my mother it will be infinite I think

No cure in sight

no sign of cancer, yet

I'm on oxygen 24/7
Did the doctors give you a diagnosis?

No cure in sight

no sign of cancer, yet

I'm on oxygen 24/7

Very sorry to hear it, Will.

Thank you for sharing with us, with me I'm not ready, I really dread it, but I have already lost my father, my brother.
But my mother, I'm going to fall, and I do not know if I'll be able to get up.
My father was very sick the doctor told us to prepare for his death.
That's what we did but when he died I cry for three days without stopping almost my mother it will be infinite I think

I don't think you can be truly ready. But Dalia, you will make I through as impossible as that seems. Fold your family and friends in and let them help you. Helping them will help you. Knowing you have to live a good life for your mom will help you. I know it did me.

My mom was equally important. She taught me the importance of being patient with others.

:)

No cure in sight

no sign of cancer, yet

I'm on oxygen 24/7

Diagnosed 5 years ago...

no sign of cancer, yet

I'm on oxygen 24/7

Diagnosed 5 years ago...

That's part of what momma passed from. But she had just been unlucky forever. She beat cancer three times. The first time she was just 32. Then she had a wicked brain bleed. ( I dunno how to spell anueryism ;)) She kicked its ass. She was like a Timex. Took a licking and kept on ticking, lol!
She taught us to be tough. If we fell out of a tree and twisted our head backwards, she'd always ask...is there any blood? No? Then get outta here and go play, she'd say. But one time there WAS blood and I thought I was a fuckin goner for sure! Accck! Momma my toe! There's blood!

My dad because he taught me how to become the man I am.
He was successful I really like your sign ;)
Thanks

I’ve enjoyed the threads you started. :)
Thank you very much, I created some threads that might interest you, I realize that I am so different from you. and like you I think the balance of mother and father is important. I see on TV the way you live some of you.
The old americain way and i like it's different here in a certain way because the way you are is unique what causes i think jealousies.

Don't hold those goofballs on TV against us, lol! Most of that is horseshit.

no sign of cancer, yet

I'm on oxygen 24/7

Diagnosed 5 years ago...

That's part of what momma passed from. But she had just been unlucky forever. She beat cancer three times. The first time she was just 32. Then she had a wicked brain bleed. ( I dunno how to spell anueryism ;)) She kicked its ass. She was like a Timex. Took a licking and kept on ticking, lol!
She taught us to be tough. If we fell out of a tree and twisted our head backwards, she'd always ask...is there any blood? No? Then get outta here and go play, she'd say. But one time there WAS blood and I thought I was a fuckin goner for sure! Accck! Momma my toe! There's blood!
My father had lung transplantation his case was unique in the world. he was brave he fought his case to pass in the newspapers and I stayed with him in the morning the only one he liked to do was feed the squirrels.
We never forget those we love, health is really the most important thing rich or poor.
My father's operations cost him a fortune and he died because the nurse made a mistake with the medications

We are getting older every day, we have loved ones, friends, children.
But what person do you like most?
I say it's my mother, I talk to her every day and I can not imagine my life without her.
I have a bond with my mother so much that even sometimes she knows how I feel .even when she is away from me

Her song...i adore her!

The man upstairs

Forum List

Back