Who is the "deep state"?

It’s an excuse for the Trump cultists to deny reality .

Trump has foisted yet ANOTHER one of his DELUSIONS upon the masses of cerebrally deficient Americans.

No Trump supporter will ever be able to reliably reply to this thread because they all are a few fries shy of a Happy Meal.

So, the right like to talk about the "deep state", well here's your chance to prove it.

Name who you believe is in "deep state" and post some evidence to prove your point.
Civilian federal employees at high levels accountable to nobody and their buddies career politicians... also known as the swamp

So, the right like to talk about the "deep state", well here's your chance to prove it.

Name who you believe is in "deep state" and post some evidence to prove your point.
Civilian federal employees at high levels accountable to nobody and their buddies career politicians... also known as the swamp

Please read the OP.

"Name who you believe is in "deep state" and post some evidence to prove your point."

clapperliarbrenn..jpg

Trump has foisted yet ANOTHER one of his DELUSIONS upon the masses of cerebrally deficient Americans.

No Trump supporter will ever be able to reliably reply to this thread because they all are a few fries shy of a Happy Meal.

The Deep State is headed by The Illuminati, financed by George Soros and Friends. The foot soldiers are the crooked sonsabitches planted in the Justice and State Departments, Defense and Treasury Departments, many members of Congress and the White House itself. They were planted by at least the past 3 Administrations plus a couple others and have infiltrated every phase of government.

Eventually all of them will be rooted out and exposed, making the Nuremburg Trials look like a wrist slapping. Everyone of them should be executed by firing squad on the Mall. Then they can be buried although I would prefer to see them all fed alive to the hogs.

That is my cerebral contribution and I'm as serious as a heart attack.

The Deep State is headed by The Illuminati, financed by George Soros and Friends. The foot soldiers are the crooked sonsabitches planted in the Justice and State Departments, Defense and Treasury Departments, many members of Congress and the White House itself. They were planted by at least the past 3 Administrations plus a couple others and have infiltrated every phase of government.

Eventually all of them will be rooted out and exposed, making the Nuremburg Trials look like a wrist slapping. Everyone of them should be executed by firing squad on the Mall. Then they can be buried although I would prefer to see them all fed alive to the hogs.

I will make sure to forward your concerns to the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, the SS, and to the sanitation engineers.

After you have become famous for being in prison for wanting to execute Americans, then maybe you can get a chance at being on 'Celebrity Azzprentice.'

The Deep state is anyone from the Janitor who cleans offices after everyone is gone, to the Department heads who put politics first in their lives and commit crimes while at work for whoever will pay them.

I will make sure to forward your concerns to the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, the SS, and to the sanitation engineers.

After you have become famous for being in prison for wanting to execute Americans, then maybe you can get a chance at being on 'Celebrity Azzprentice.'
Gee, Thanks! I appreciate your interest but all I want is to be part of the firing squad. Where do I volunteer?

Gee, Thanks! I appreciate your interest but all I want is to be part of the firing squad. Where do I volunteer?

After tomorrow you can volunteer to the F BI agents that show up @ your door step

After tomorrow you can volunteer to the F BI agents that show up @ your door step

Make sure he's armed.

Make sure he's armed.

last time I checked many were carrying MP-5s; you should be fine.

The Deep state is anyone from the Janitor who cleans offices after everyone is gone, to the Department heads who put politics first in their lives and commit crimes while at work for whoever will pay them.

Evidence?

Actually, the term was defined by liberal and neo-liberal academics first. The establishment had it well defined before folks that defend Trump ever picked up the ball and ran with it.

51%2Boox54cdL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
91v4XBR2EFL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg
511Il15vQ%2BL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
81j21LsytEL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
81ly9oz3u%2BL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg
710TxVU%2BuzL._AC_UL320_SR210,320_.jpg
51Yv%2BveIb-L._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg
414IZegJtiL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
81XIkANlwgL._AC_UL320_SR204,320_.jpg
51458BPRMWL._AC_UL320_SR210,320_.jpg
71CnvlzS7zL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg
81WJAKORmIL._AC_UL320_SR212,320_.jpg
61Vep1-WiRL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
41-FqgXvjKL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
81hlE0zwKuL._AC_UL320_SR212,320_.jpg

Evidence?

Go to the library and read a book. Turn off your TV.

Forum List

Back