Who is the "deep state"?

So, the right like to talk about the "deep state", well here's your chance to prove it.

Name who you believe is in "deep state" and post some evidence to prove your point.
That’s the thing about conspiracy theories, such as the ‘deep state’ lie – there is no proof or evidence.

Nor do conservatives want proof or evidence; the lie itself is used as a political weapon: to rally the base, divide the Nation, and demonize the opposition.

The Koch brothers were unavailable for comment.

Let's see. "Deep State" didn't appear in the idiom until Trump appeared.
The Deep State was doing it's job correctly until the day Trump put his name on the ballot.
There is no "deep state." Another lie excusing Trump's many many failures..

BUT

Prove me wrong!!!!
Show me the official membership list
Document their meetings
SHOW ME THE MONEY!

What, you can't? Well thete ya go!

Trump has foisted yet ANOTHER one of his DELUSIONS upon the masses of cerebrally deficient Americans.

No Trump supporter will ever be able to reliably reply to this thread because they all are a few fries shy of a Happy Meal.

The Deep State is headed by The Illuminati, financed by George Soros and Friends. The foot soldiers are the crooked sonsabitches planted in the Justice and State Departments, Defense and Treasury Departments, many members of Congress and the White House itself. They were planted by at least the past 3 Administrations plus a couple others and have infiltrated every phase of government.

Eventually all of them will be rooted out and exposed, making the Nuremburg Trials look like a wrist slapping. Everyone of them should be executed by firing squad on the Mall. Then they can be buried although I would prefer to see them all fed alive to the hogs.

That is my cerebral contribution and I'm as serious as a heart attack.
WOW! That certainly clears things up.
So, what you're saying is that the "DEEP STATE" is Trump appointees!

NOW we know who to blame for...what are we blaming them for this week?

The deep state has been in DC for years and Trump is rooting them out. A lot of them have been executed and the ones you think you see are doubles. Wake up and smell the rotting carcasses, Dildoalex.
I'm sorry but whatever it is you're taking you need to get off.

Perhaps a little less "Chiller Theatre" and cut out the X-Files.

The truth may be out there but you ain't got any of it.

Actually, the term was defined by liberal and neo-liberal academics first. The establishment had it well defined before folks that defend Trump ever picked up the ball and ran with it.

51%2Boox54cdL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
91v4XBR2EFL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg
511Il15vQ%2BL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
81j21LsytEL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
81ly9oz3u%2BL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg
710TxVU%2BuzL._AC_UL320_SR210,320_.jpg
51Yv%2BveIb-L._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg
414IZegJtiL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
81XIkANlwgL._AC_UL320_SR204,320_.jpg
51458BPRMWL._AC_UL320_SR210,320_.jpg
71CnvlzS7zL._AC_UL320_SR208,320_.jpg
81WJAKORmIL._AC_UL320_SR212,320_.jpg
61Vep1-WiRL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
41-FqgXvjKL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
81hlE0zwKuL._AC_UL320_SR212,320_.jpg

Nailed it.

There was a time when the left actually was distrustful of the state. Now that much of the left has infiltrated it, they carry water for it.

The deep state has been around since the early 1900s, but it evolves with the times. Now, it's international in nature.

Whatever you say, kid.

Snowden did the American people a great favor by exposing just how much the state spies on us. Anyone who doubts the existence of the deep state now is either an idiot or just ignorant.

Whatever you say, kid.

Snowden did the American people a great favor by exposing just how much the state spies on us. Anyone who doubts the existence of the deep state now is either an idiot or just ignorant.

The whole world actually. The "Five Eyes " (US, UK, Canada, NZ, Aus) plus Israel, Saudi Arabia, France and Germany, Iran and Turkey and obviously if NSA is doing it the Chinese and Russians have their own versions. He may never leave Russia, but if he does it would be very secretly, and we may never know what happened to him. I haven't ordered his book yet, but it must be a good read.

Last edited:
Every public employee that has ascended to a managerial position of authority that has survived departmental political purges. James B Comey is the perfect example.

Whatever you say, kid.

So?

• According to the journalist Robert F. Worth, "the expression deep state originated in Turkey in the 1990s, where the military colluded with drug traffickers and hitmen to wage a dirty war against Kurdish insurgents".[18] The term "deep state" is likely a translation from the Turkish derin devlet (literally: "deep state" = "deep polity").[19]

Paranoid delusions don't represent the idiom, just the idiots.

Whatever you say, kid.

Please.
Delusions are not admissible.

Get rid of $$$ get rid of deep state. Not a one of you can argue against this....grow up.

Whatever you say, kid.

Please.
Delusions are not admissible.

Proof is not delusions. And deep states exist in more than just the US system. Any government beyond a certain level of power will have one. It's just a matter of which interests hold the power in the system. The CIA readily acknowledges the deep state of Turkey, for example. For obvious reasons, they're not going to acknowledge one here.

Please tell how a wealthy politician is not deep state...waiting. losers
CIA, for example has agents in all walks of life, including members of Congress, postal workers, real estate agents, cops, teachers, judges and bartenders ....maybe presidents ( I think Slick Willy was and Poppy was former CIA director).

Big money in the war on terrorism since 9/11 of course.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back