Who is Rick Scott?

Rick Scott is a corrupt billionaire who used his money and influence to win the Republican gubernatorial nomination and will attempt to do the same with his campaign for Governor.

His plan is sketchy and is more or less him trying to get into a position of power in government in order to cut corners and further his business interests.

Rick Scott is a corrupt billionaire who used his money and influence to win the Republican gubernatorial nomination and will attempt to do the same with his campaign for Governor.

His plan is sketchy and is more or less him trying to get into a position of power in government in order to cut corners and further his business interests.
Except for the "billionaire" part, that post could be talking about Charlie Crist
:eusa_whistle:

Um, he had to pay a 1.7 billion dollar fine, so I should clarify that he and his companies combined make him worth billions.

And definitely, I agree with the Charlie Crist part. He's corrupt too.

Um, he had to pay a 1.7 billion dollar fine, so I should clarify that he and his companies combined make him worth billions.

And definitely, I agree with the Charlie Crist part. He's corrupt too.

Rick Scott did not pay a $1.7 billion fine. Columbia/HCA paid the fine. Scott was fired, and rightfully so, and he's not fit to be governor, but he was never charged with anything.

Forum List

Back