5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Everything is a win for Progs. They have gotten millions and millions into our nation while we fiddled around as we always do. The only good thing to come from it as the demographics of the nation is forcibly changed most Progs will be in for the surprise of their lives if they live long enough. And forgiveness from those who warned will be sparingly gifted.

The hidden 5000 a day deal from Biden. What a conplete JOKE.

Thats 1.8 million a year. Hardly a change and will not count those swimming across the RIO.

Border Control my ass. Not to mention as Normal the Written Version is Hidden like normal.

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining Biden.

Sen. Rick Scott: Republicans Cannot Let Bidenâs Open Border Policies Become Law.
Something that could easily be negotiated in the House but that’s not going to happen because the wingnuts are playing political games and not even willing to talk about it.

Something that could easily be negotiated in the House but that’s not going to happen because the wingnuts are playing political games and not even willing to talk about it.
The House HR 2 is written. It actually does something. Its not Hidden. It doesnt give a BS number a day that will never be Honored

Shove the secret bill where the Sun doesnt shine. Shut down the govt over it too. Instant Balanced Budget.

So just accept national suicide because of the "reality" YOUR PARTY CREATED? Fuck that.

Why would it be national suicide?

1.8 million a year isn't that big a number, we can easily assimilate that, especially in an economy that has 10 million unfilled jobs at any given time.

I mean, I know YOU would be horrified by more brown people. But that's your issue, man.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
sounds like it's a policy that reflect reality.

If someone knows that if their asylum claim will be resolved in six months AND if it's bogus, they'll be deported, they won't bother to show up to start with.
That reality is precisely why we need to militarize the border, stop all illegal crossings, and prosecute employers of illegals.

That might be painful in the short run, but it is the only way to truly change course.

Why would it be national suicide?

1.8 million a year isn't that big a number, we can easily assimilate that, especially in an economy that has 10 million unfilled jobs at any given time.

I mean, I know YOU would be horrified by more brown people. But that's your issue, man.
There are not 10 million unfilled jobs "at any given time." And plenty of the jobs that go unfilled could not be filled by these migrants. It's why we have legal visas for skilled workers.

The House HR 2 is written. It actually does something. Its not Hidden. It doesnt give a BS number a day that will never be Honored

Shove the secret bill where the Sun doesnt shine. Shut down the govt over it too. Instant Balanced Budget.
The house HR2 wasn’t bipartisan and stands no chance of making it through a vote. It was a political grandstand job. The senate bill is bipartisan and actually could make it through and do something

The house HR2 wasn’t bipartisan and stands no chance of making it through a vote. It was a political grandstand job. The senate bill is bipartisan and actually could make it through and do something
Show me the Written Senate bill.

Forum List

Back