5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters
You claimed the talking points you're spewing are yours.
They are. Somebody said the word “loser” before I was born. But if I choose to call you a loser that’s me saying it not me repeating somebody else’s talking points

They are. Somebody said the word “loser” before I was born. But if I choose to call you a loser that’s me saying it not me repeating somebody else’s talking points
You already admitted that you aren't the original author.

If you think the border problem can be solved without reforming our immigration system then you’re not in reality
Sure. Throw out some nebulous, meaningless words and claim to be a genius.

We can control our border forceably. Whether or not we have the political will is another question.

But we don't have to live with the current fiasco. We didn't before Biden loosed the millions upon us, and by simply following existing law, we can reduce the numbers substantially.

Or, we can do it your way and allow millions of noncitizens to enter and consume the resources paid for and intended for American citizens.

Again, your bigotry isn't my problem.

My father was an immigrant. He served his country in WWII as a medic and a translator, went on to build a family, worked very hard all of his life in an unpleasant job, and died young due to Asbestos exposure.

My wife is an immigrant. She was doing just fine before she met me, but I would say we've greatly improved each other's lives. (Still not used to her funky food, though.)

Immigrants make America better and stronger. That we aren't being as welcoming as we should be, when we both need them and should be acting better, is our problem, not theirs.
noplnhgnx6pc1.jpeg

in Canada we are minority in our own country- indians outnumber us now , all in just a few years. trudeaus wef plan.
Bad spelling wanker

Also, your own country? Can you trace your white ass origins just to Canada?

Hilarious that you're having a columbus moment.
Well I never knew it wasn't one's country unless the country is where your ancestry started. Amazing.

So every black is from Africa and not Americans! wow

Well I never knew it wasn't one's country unless the country is where your ancestry started. Amazing.

So every black is from Africa and not Americans! wow
Wow, you pale white ass can be traced to MS.

Figures why the state has always been lower educated.

Forum List

Back