Who is more religious, Donald Trump or Pete Buttigieg?

• Donald Trump

• Pete Buttigieg

Results are only viewable after voting.
Homosexuality is an abomination. Their book says it.

The Bible is a collection or library of nearly a 100 different books. Different views on issues are expressed in those books, plus what is written is open to interpretation and dependent on translations and older meanings and definitions. The Episcopalian Church has found that being a homosexual is not inconsistent with teachings of Jesus Christ, which is why the Episcopalian Church allows gay people to marry in the church.
The Episcopalian Church decided to buckle under to gay demands. There has been no revelation that the Church has suddenly discovered a new interpretation. Not at all. Gays whined and demanded and intimidated. And there are still Episcopalians who won't accept the normalization of perversion. And it is perversion.
I attended an Episcopalian service once. It was the most unChristian event I’ve ever been too. The Pink Floyd concert I went to was more Christian. Just happened some bigwig Cardinal from LA was there visiting that day. Everybody is kissing his ring as they leave the only exit. I’m stuck and not kissing this demons ring. So I grabbed his extended hand it and shook saying isn’t this a glorious day God has made. The look on his face was worth the price of admission.

Seems odd. Does he not ever encounter people from other religious groups who don't recognize his church authority? Or did he just think non-Episcopalians never got invited to attend church?
Not sure, but I took it as who wouldn’t want to kiss my ring? He probably thought I attended there. Probably chewed out the church leader for it later. :21:

I guess. Maybe Episcopalian Churches don't get a lot of visitors. I can assure you I wouldn't have kissed his ring; wouldn't kiss the Pope's if I happened to meet him, either. My church doesn't believe in veneration of human beings, no matter who they are.

Who the hell is Buttgag?

You can read all about him right here: Pete Buttigieg - Wikipedia

Pete Buttigieg is currently the Mayor of South Bend IN and is a veteran of the Navy, 8 years service. He is also a veteran of the war in Afghanistan. He is currently a candidate to become the next President of the United States.
He has zero chance of winning.

His chances are not high, but I'd say he has a better chance than Donald Trump of being in the White House on January 21, 2021.
You lead an interested fantasy life.

Nope, it comes down to Donald Trump's average approval rating of the past 2.5 years as measured by GALLUP, 40%. That is the lowest of any President that has ever served in office. Were talking about the average of multiple polls taken, not is low or his highest rating in any one poll taken by Gallup. Typically a President needs close to 50% approval to be re-elected. The highest Trump has ever been is 45%. His average is 40%. The President with the next lowest average, had an average of 45%.

Then there is the fact that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. Trump is less popular now than he was in 2016. Over 90% of the time, the winner of the popular vote is the winner of the electoral college. Also, no sitting President has ever been re-elected without winning the popular vote.

Finally, there is the tiny margin Trump won the states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Trump will get slaughtered in these states in 2020. Without those states, he can't be re-elected President.

So this is no fantasy, but an accurate analysis of Trumps chances in 2020, which are not good.

Who the hell is Buttgag?

Pete Buttigieg is currently the Mayor of South Bend IN and is a veteran of the Navy, 8 years service. He is also a veteran of the war in Afghanistan. He is currently a candidate to become the next President of the United States.

His chances are not high, but I'd say he has a better chance than Donald Trump of being in the White House on January 21, 2021.

Nope, it comes down to Donald Trump's average approval rating of the past 2.5 years as measured by GALLUP, 40%. That is the lowest of any President that has ever served in office. Were talking about the average of multiple polls taken, not is low or his highest rating in any one poll taken by Gallup. Typically a President needs close to 50% approval to be re-elected. The highest Trump has ever been is 45%. His average is 40%. The President with the next lowest average, had an average of 45%.

Then there is the fact that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. Trump is less popular now than he was in 2016. Over 90% of the time, the winner of the popular vote is the winner of the electoral college. Also, no sitting President has ever been re-elected without winning the popular vote.

Finally, there is the tiny margin Trump won the states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Trump will get slaughtered in these states in 2020. Without those states, he can't be re-elected President.

So this is no fantasy, but an accurate analysis of Trumps chances in 2020, which are not good.
Hitler was very popular.

Who the hell is Buttgag?

So you pick a nobody to back.

What's going to be your excuse when he's not even nominated? Homophobia?

And please answer my question. Are you a Christian?

Neither. Trump has no particular interest in religion. Nor has he indicated any opinion on gays.

Buttplug has no religion. He is an abomination to Christianity. His interest in religion is superficial at best.

WRONG! Pete Buttigieg is a member of the Episcopalian Church and is a congregant at the Cathedral Of St. James in downtown South Bend Indiana. Pete Buttigieg got married at the Cathedral of St. James last summer. I don't see anything that Buttigieg has done that would make him and abomination to Christianity. He is a veteran of the United States Navy serving 8 years. He served in the war in Afghanistan. He is far ahead of Trump in terms of living a Christian life of service.

You mean aside from engaging in homosexual behavior, which the Bible calls an abomination?

Oh, wait, let me guess. You want to use the Bible to condemn Trump, but then think it's wrong when it's applied to people you like, right?

You know nothing about either of them personally. You also clearly know very little about religious morality, however much you want to pretend you're qualified to address the subject. If you did, you would know that presuming to judge the state of someone else's soul and relationship with God is the sin of hubris.

The Episcopalian Church and other Christian Denominations do not find anything about homosexuality that is incompatible with Christianity. Jesus Christ went against many teachings of the Old Testament.

Americans are called on to make a judgement about the various candidates every time we decide who to vote in as the next President.

Amazingly enough, the Episcopalian Church speaks for itself, and no one else. This is also the case with any other denomination. There is a reason why there is more than one denomination out there, and it is precisely because people disagree on how to serve God. So why are you citing me the beliefs of a church I have already rejected as the best interpretation of God's will as though it's supposed to mean something to me?

Jesus Christ did not "go against the teachings of the Old Testament". I value YOUR pronouncements on the Bible and God's will even less than I do the Episcopalians.

Americans are called to make judgements about who would make the best President. They are never called on to judge the state of anyone's soul. Maybe you should stop talking long enough to make better judgements on the words you read and their meanings.

Because you stated or suggested wrongly that being Christian meant one is against Buttigieg and his homosexuality. I simply informed everyone of the fact that the Episcopalian Church, a Christian Church, sees nothing wrong with homosexuality.

I never mentioned the word soul in this thread. Plenty of Jesus's teachings were in conflict with the old testament like a EYE FOR AN EYE vs. TURN THE OTHER CHEAK. How about the poor women who was about to be stoned to death for adultery and yet was saved by Jesus who told everyone "he who is without sin cast the first stone".

I stated that the Bible calls homosexual behavior an abomination, and it does. Which still doesn't answer the question of why you're citing the Episco-frigging-palians to me as though they're the final word on something.

You don't have to use the word "soul" for that to be what you're talking about, dumbass. See the rest of my post that you jumped past in your rush to start typing your continuing sermon on "How to worship God according to someone who's opinion matters to no one". Come back and talk to me when you're responding to my actual words, rather than the bits and pieces you want to latch onto, because you aren't worthy of any further answer until then.

Well anyway they got Easter and Pentecost, 500 holidays, 200 rituals, but you know, Marriage pre-existed? No! No marriage does not pre-exist as a human ritual! Romans held life and death over a family the man possessed. Arabs held temporary contracts for making babies. The Asians held concubines for a time or changed or divorced or had concubines. The Christian World holds Exclusive definitions to your selfish attempts to take control of their own rituals of "Marriage" a word that Exists only in their Church schemes, and as it existed, that we Publicly recognize a Lifelong no divorce arrangement defined by Church between two people, which Defined 1500 years of European politics, in Unions, Lesser Unions, Primogeniture, and the relations of Rooyal families and Church in Europe.
That, or, I will work On Stonewall Jackson's Way in Homosexual. Ah, boy wait and yearn for news of stonewall's band. Ah wifebuddy hope on and pray on that ring upon that hand. Oh widow hope on pray on that life will not be all forlorn the lady best not be born that took your guybuddy.

Last edited:
its like with gays
I DONT CARE

am i supposed to care ?
why ?

I dont care if you served in the military, the lord ....or both

you wanna be president? what do you wanna do for the country ?
thats what i wanna know

is it important?

Only if you're U2 and A) want to be sure everyone knows that Trump is 100% bad and wrong in every possible way you can think of, and B) that what the Bible says isn't actually what it means if leftists decide they don't like it.

Otherwise, no.

You obviously think its important given your active participation in the thread.

is it important?

It is to me and others who equate religious belief with good moral behavior and integrity. It certainly tends to be important to conservatives and Republicans who on average have deeper faith and are more religious than Democrats.

"It is to me and others who equate religious belief with good moral behavior and integrity."

I would never make that connection.

My moral behavior and integrity is EASILY as good as any religious persons.

And LOTS of religious people still believe "something should be done about IMMORAL homosexuals"....Hating gays because their god tells them to is NOT "good moral behavior"

Hate is anti-Christian. One can disapprove of another's actions and/or beliefs without hating him or her.

Neither. Trump has no particular interest in religion. Nor has he indicated any opinion on gays.

Buttplug has no religion. He is an abomination to Christianity. His interest in religion is superficial at best.

WRONG! Pete Buttigieg is a member of the Episcopalian Church and is a congregant at the Cathedral Of St. James in downtown South Bend Indiana. Pete Buttigieg got married at the Cathedral of St. James last summer. I don't see anything that Buttigieg has done that would make him and abomination to Christianity. He is a veteran of the United States Navy serving 8 years. He served in the war in Afghanistan. He is far ahead of Trump in terms of living a Christian life of service.
According to the Bible homosexuality is an abomination. He cannot live a Christian life fucking another man.

He was in the Naval Reserve not active military. His unit was called up. Don't make it more than it was.

I correctly mentioned his service as well as his service in Afghanistan. He deserves credit for both and is one of the only people running for office that has served. He is light years ahead of Trump in this regard.

Episcopalians and other Christian denominations have no problem with homosexuality. They certainly believe Pete has lived a Christian life and will continue to live a Christian life which is why he was allowed to be married in the Episcopalian church.

Well as two persons without a visible definable Master then one sure keeps the outside of his tombs clean and all the bones of the martyrs on the inside, sure.

Homosexuality is an abomination. Their book says it.

The Bible is a collection or library of nearly a 100 different books. Different views on issues are expressed in those books, plus what is written is open to interpretation and dependent on translations and older meanings and definitions. The Episcopalian Church has found that being a homosexual is not inconsistent with teachings of Jesus Christ, which is why the Episcopalian Church allows gay people to marry in the church.
The Episcopalian Church decided to buckle under to gay demands. There has been no revelation that the Church has suddenly discovered a new interpretation. Not at all. Gays whined and demanded and intimidated. And there are still Episcopalians who won't accept the normalization of perversion. And it is perversion.

The grounds for opposing homosexuality based on certain interpretations of scripture are weak. That's why the Episcopalian Church does not have a problem with homosexuality. The only people that really do are the ignorant, mis-guided, stubborn, and those that suffer from homophobia.

Oh really U2EDGE?! Its .. Weak... I see.. Wait, don't change topics either, that, The Marriage in Revelation of the Bride of Christ the Golden New Jerusalem in Wedding Gown to a Crucified Christ at the End of the World is actually a Dude which is what the Church was trying to Symbolize only for the Viewership of God for 2000 years.

Since I have a pretty good idea of how trump lives; lies, cheats, cons people, stiffs his creditors, insults the dead, pisses on the constitution, insults soldiers, cheats at golf, grabs pussy....

it's pretty obvious that Buttigieg, even if he was an atheist, would be more religious than trump.
Trump doesn't pretend to be a religious leader. Buttplug imagines himself as the nation's pastor with his boyfriend's shit smeared on his thighs.

Sure he does. At one time he was a Democrat that was pro-choice. He pretends all this time. Trump is currently pretending to be the President of the country. Its rare when he actually functions in that role.

Buttigieg has never stated he was a pastor or religious leader.

Thats a devil church that doesnt go by scripture

You don't get to make that call, only God does.

He did, its in scripture.

and try me I am a bible thumper

Forum List

Back