Who is more religious, Donald Trump or Pete Buttigieg?

Who is more religious, Donald Trump or Pete Buttigieg?

• Donald Trump

• Pete Buttigieg

Results are only viewable after voting.
is it important?

It is to me and others who equate religious belief with good moral behavior and integrity. It certainly tends to be important to conservatives and Republicans who on average have deeper faith and are more religious than Democrats.

is it important?

It is to me and others who equate religious belief with good moral behavior and integrity. It certainly tends to be important to conservatives and Republicans who on average have deeper faith and are more religious than Democrats.
Its the party that Buttigieg is in that is diminishing Christianity. So talking faith has no meaning.

is it important?

good moral behavior? lol, must the new dim definition.

Neither. Trump has no particular interest in religion. Nor has he indicated any opinion on gays.

Buttplug has no religion. He is an abomination to Christianity. His interest in religion is superficial at best.

is it important?

....I don't believe in god and I have good, moral behavior/etc

Maybe you do, but most Americans would prefer a President that believes in God. Most Americans believe in God and tend to vote for candidates that believe in God. That's why there are no Atheist in the House Of Representatives, Senate or White House. We have IN GOD WE TRUST printed on are money.

and define ''more''

Conservatives and Republicans in sociological studies have been found to pray more, read the bible more, and attend weekly church services more, than Democrats.

Neither. Trump has no particular interest in religion. Nor has he indicated any opinion on gays.

Buttplug has no religion. He is an abomination to Christianity. His interest in religion is superficial at best.

WRONG! Pete Buttigieg is a member of the Episcopalian Church and is a congregant at the Cathedral Of St. James in downtown South Bend Indiana. Pete Buttigieg got married at the Cathedral of St. James last summer. I don't see anything that Buttigieg has done that would make him and abomination to Christianity. He is a veteran of the United States Navy serving 8 years. He served in the war in Afghanistan. He is far ahead of Trump in terms of living a Christian life of service.

Trump is an abomination as well.

WRONG! Pete Buttigieg is a member of the Episcopalian Church and is a congregant at the Cathedral Of St. James in downtown South Bend Indiana. Pete Buttigieg got married at the Cathedral of St. James last summer. I don't see anything that Buttigieg has done that would make him and abomination to Christianity. He is a veteran of the United States Navy serving 8 years. He served in the war in Afghanistan. He is far ahead of Trump in terms of living a Christian life of service.
Homosexuality is an abomination. Their book says it.

Forum List

Back