Who is more religious, Donald Trump or Pete Buttigieg?

• Donald Trump

• Pete Buttigieg

Results are only viewable after voting.
He has zero chance of winning.

His chances are not high, but I'd say he has a better chance than Donald Trump of being in the White House on January 21, 2021.
You lead an interested fantasy life.

Nope, it comes down to Donald Trump's average approval rating of the past 2.5 years as measured by GALLUP, 40%. That is the lowest of any President that has ever served in office. Were talking about the average of multiple polls taken, not is low or his highest rating in any one poll taken by Gallup. Typically a President needs close to 50% approval to be re-elected. The highest Trump has ever been is 45%. His average is 40%. The President with the next lowest average, had an average of 45%.

Then there is the fact that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. Trump is less popular now than he was in 2016. Over 90% of the time, the winner of the popular vote is the winner of the electoral college. Also, no sitting President has ever been re-elected without winning the popular vote.

Finally, there is the tiny margin Trump won the states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Trump will get slaughtered in these states in 2020. Without those states, he can't be re-elected President.

So this is no fantasy, but an accurate analysis of Trumps chances in 2020, which are not good.
So you pick a nobody to back.

What's going to be your excuse when he's not even nominated? Homophobia?

And please answer my question. Are you a Christian?

Yes I'm Christian. Also my preferred candidate is actually Joe Biden, although I would probably place Pete Buttigieg in second.
Remind me again...which church condones sexual assault?

He has zero chance of winning.

His chances are not high, but I'd say he has a better chance than Donald Trump of being in the White House on January 21, 2021.

Nope, it comes down to Donald Trump's average approval rating of the past 2.5 years as measured by GALLUP, 40%. That is the lowest of any President that has ever served in office. Were talking about the average of multiple polls taken, not is low or his highest rating in any one poll taken by Gallup. Typically a President needs close to 50% approval to be re-elected. The highest Trump has ever been is 45%. His average is 40%. The President with the next lowest average, had an average of 45%.

Then there is the fact that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. Trump is less popular now than he was in 2016. Over 90% of the time, the winner of the popular vote is the winner of the electoral college. Also, no sitting President has ever been re-elected without winning the popular vote.

Finally, there is the tiny margin Trump won the states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Trump will get slaughtered in these states in 2020. Without those states, he can't be re-elected President.

So this is no fantasy, but an accurate analysis of Trumps chances in 2020, which are not good.

Yes I'm Christian. Also my preferred candidate is actually Joe Biden, although I would probably place Pete Buttigieg in second.

Lol can call your self an Alf, but that doesn't make it so.

You can't pick and choose what you agree with in the Bible, so now you agree with Martin Luther when he tried to scam us when he added the word "alone" to Romans 3:28 in the German text?

Well its Decorative, like when the courts ruled Trump's religion as decorative. The Presbyterians put In God We Trust and Under God to pledge to which is a liberty Church that stands for freedom everywhere which isn't a Church because its irrespective of sex, creed, no Creeds, the Creedal church has no creed bias, or race or Anybody which the National Church is now of course a decoration thing that doesn't cause you to be Godded, you're still Godless and free.

Yes I'm Christian. Also my preferred candidate is actually Joe Biden, although I would probably place Pete Buttigieg in second
"By their fruits you shall know them."

John the Baptist says no.

You don't speak for John the Baptist.
I QUOTED HIM. You don't listen to John the Baptist.

It seems important to you to "normalize" Buttplug's sins as "Christian" behaviour. Why is that?

Buttigieg is not a sinner because he is homosexual. He was born that way just as any heterosexual was born the way they were. Do you suffer from homophobia?

John The Baptist would have far more problems with Donald Trump than Pete Buttigieg. Its difficult to see how any Christian could support someone like Donald Trump.

It is to me and others who equate religious belief with good moral behavior and integrity. It certainly tends to be important to conservatives and Republicans who on average have deeper faith and are more religious than Democrats.
....I don't believe in god and I have good, moral behavior/etc

Maybe you do, but most Americans would prefer a President that believes in God. Most Americans believe in God and tend to vote for candidates that believe in God. That's why there are no Atheist in the House Of Representatives, Senate or White House. We have IN GOD WE TRUST printed on are money.

Pete Buttigieg doesnt belive in God, if he did he wouldn't be a butt budy.

In the Episcopalian Church, it is ok to have a butt buddy.

It's not a Christian Church.

Says Who?

Since I have a pretty good idea of how trump lives; lies, cheats, cons people, stiffs his creditors, insults the dead, pisses on the constitution, insults soldiers, cheats at golf, grabs pussy....

it's pretty obvious that Buttigieg, even if he was an atheist, would be more religious than trump.
Trump doesn't pretend to be a religious leader. Buttplug imagines himself as the nation's pastor with his boyfriend's shit smeared on his thighs.

Sure he does. At one time he was a Democrat that was pro-choice. He pretends all this time. Trump is currently pretending to be the President of the country. Its rare when he actually functions in that role.

Buttigieg has never stated he was a pastor or religious leader.
Ummm...Trump IS President.

It was in all the papers.

Sure he is the President. But that does not mean he is actually doing his job. As Kellyanne Conway's husband recently said, we really don't have a functioning President with Trump in the White House.

Lol can call your self an Alf, but that doesn't make it so.

You can't pick and choose what you agree with in the Bible, so now you agree with Martin Luther when he tried to scam us when he added the word "alone" to Romans 3:28 in the German text?

Yet, that is precisely what you do.

Remind me again...which church condones sexual assault?

Biden is not guilty of sexual assault. Donald Trump is guilty of sexual assault and is on tape bragging about sexual assault.

Yes I'm Christian. Also my preferred candidate is actually Joe Biden, although I would probably place Pete Buttigieg in second

It seems important to you to "normalize" Buttplug's sins as "Christian" behaviour. Why is that?

Buttigieg is not a sinner because he is homosexual. He was born that way just as any heterosexual was born the way they were. Do you suffer from homophobia?

John The Baptist would have far more problems with Donald Trump than Pete Buttigieg. Its difficult to see how any Christian could support someone like Donald Trump.

Plenty of horrible people are born that way. Pedophiles are born that way. Serial killers are born that way. Arsonists are born to enjoy setting fires. Born that way is no excuse nor is it a reason.

Homosexuality is a benign anamoly. It harms no one until is it accepted as normal behavior. Then it becomes toxic. Is it a sin? That's not my job. I'm not judging Buttplug as a sinner. If I accept such behavior as normal it is a sin and it is my sin. Donald Trump has never preached about the normalcy of multiple marriages even though it is quite normal. He has never called homosexuals bad Christians as has been done to him. Donald Trump is NO preacher anxious to tell us how wrong we are. Mayor Buttplug is more than anxious to take every opportunity to tell the majority that they must accept and celebrate that which the normal should very much reject. Buttplug is NOT my pastor and more than Trump is. Buttplug just wants to be one.

Since I have a pretty good idea of how trump lives; lies, cheats, cons people, stiffs his creditors, insults the dead, pisses on the constitution, insults soldiers, cheats at golf, grabs pussy....

it's pretty obvious that Buttigieg, even if he was an atheist, would be more religious than trump.
Trump doesn't pretend to be a religious leader. Buttplug imagines himself as the nation's pastor with his boyfriend's shit smeared on his thighs.

Sure he does. At one time he was a Democrat that was pro-choice. He pretends all this time. Trump is currently pretending to be the President of the country. Its rare when he actually functions in that role.

Sure he is the President. But that does not mean he is actually doing his job. As Kellyanne Conway's husband recently said, we really don't have a functioning President with Trump in the White House.

Even though Trump has been attacked every day, all he has tried to do has received obstruction from brainless democrats he has done great things. All he needs to do is shut the border, tax remittances and conduct mass deportations.

I Honestly, do Not have the opportunity of acquaintance of recognition-seeking homosexuals, and its like native americans left over in the south after Andrew Jackson, no, that'd be interesting. Trumps are a stain on doctrine , all of them. Soo English-American church is formational, can we say a Marriage never happened its annulled they were too familial to be married, these huge questions, well now they all get divorced, there's 50% divorce rates.

Plenty of horrible people are born that way. Pedophiles are born that way. Serial killers are born that way. Arsonists are born to enjoy setting fires. Born that way is no excuse nor is it a reason.

Homosexuality is a benign anamoly. It harms no one until is it accepted as normal behavior. Then it becomes toxic. Is it a sin? That's not my job. I'm not judging Buttplug as a sinner. If I accept such behavior as normal it is a sin and it is my sin. Donald Trump has never preached about the normalcy of multiple marriages even though it is quite normal. He has never called homosexuals bad Christians as has been done to him. Donald Trump is NO preacher anxious to tell us how wrong we are. Mayor Buttplug is more than anxious to take every opportunity to tell the majority that they must accept and celebrate that which the normal should very much reject. Buttplug is NOT my pastor and more than Trump is. Buttplug just wants to be one.

Pedophilia, murder and arson are crimes. These crimes harm people. Being a homosexual is not a crime. It is no more harmful than being heterosexual.

Donald Trump recently spent his time as President attacking both John McCain and Barbara Bush who both passed away in 2018. Just had to preach about how "wrong" they were and how "right" he was. Trump thinks that he is God.

Even though Trump has been attacked every day, all he has tried to do has received obstruction from brainless democrats he has done great things. All he needs to do is shut the border, tax remittances and conduct mass deportations.

Donald Trump had the House and Senate on his side for his first two years office in the sense that they were controlled by the Republicans.

The country does not need to deport people, it needs to increase immigration to this country from Latin America. It is an economic imperative. Given low birth rates, only increased immigration will allow the United States to solve its labor shortage problems.

Neither. Trump has no particular interest in religion. Nor has he indicated any opinion on gays.

Buttplug has no religion. He is an abomination to Christianity. His interest in religion is superficial at best.

WRONG! Pete Buttigieg is a member of the Episcopalian Church and is a congregant at the Cathedral Of St. James in downtown South Bend Indiana. Pete Buttigieg got married at the Cathedral of St. James last summer. I don't see anything that Buttigieg has done that would make him and abomination to Christianity. He is a veteran of the United States Navy serving 8 years. He served in the war in Afghanistan. He is far ahead of Trump in terms of living a Christian life of service.
Homosexuality is an abomination. Their book says it.

The Bible is a collection or library of nearly a 100 different books. Different views on issues are expressed in those books, plus what is written is open to interpretation and dependent on translations and older meanings and definitions. The Episcopalian Church has found that being a homosexual is not inconsistent with teachings of Jesus Christ, which is why the Episcopalian Church allows gay people to marry in the church.
It says it in the book. Others interpretations mean nothing

Neither. Trump has no particular interest in religion. Nor has he indicated any opinion on gays.

Buttplug has no religion. He is an abomination to Christianity. His interest in religion is superficial at best.

WRONG! Pete Buttigieg is a member of the Episcopalian Church and is a congregant at the Cathedral Of St. James in downtown South Bend Indiana. Pete Buttigieg got married at the Cathedral of St. James last summer. I don't see anything that Buttigieg has done that would make him and abomination to Christianity. He is a veteran of the United States Navy serving 8 years. He served in the war in Afghanistan. He is far ahead of Trump in terms of living a Christian life of service.

Thats a devil church that doesnt go by scripture

You don't get to make that call, only God does.

How ridiculous. God has to decide what's right and wrong . . . but you're not allowed to listen to what He said.

is it important?

Only if you're U2 and A) want to be sure everyone knows that Trump is 100% bad and wrong in every possible way you can think of, and B) that what the Bible says isn't actually what it means if leftists decide they don't like it.

Otherwise, no.

You obviously think its important given your active participation in the thread.

I think the topic is important. I think your bullshit leftist waffling and excuse-making is as big a blight on human intellect as it is coming from everyone else. Please don't mistake "You stumbled on an important topic" for "therefore, you have something meaningful to say".

Homosexuality is an abomination. Their book says it.

The Bible is a collection or library of nearly a 100 different books. Different views on issues are expressed in those books, plus what is written is open to interpretation and dependent on translations and older meanings and definitions. The Episcopalian Church has found that being a homosexual is not inconsistent with teachings of Jesus Christ, which is why the Episcopalian Church allows gay people to marry in the church.
The Episcopalian Church decided to buckle under to gay demands. There has been no revelation that the Church has suddenly discovered a new interpretation. Not at all. Gays whined and demanded and intimidated. And there are still Episcopalians who won't accept the normalization of perversion. And it is perversion.

The grounds for opposing homosexuality based on certain interpretations of scripture are weak. That's why the Episcopalian Church does not have a problem with homosexuality. The only people that really do are the ignorant, mis-guided, stubborn, and those that suffer from homophobia.

I think you should definitely hold your breath waiting until anyone cares about your stamp of approval for their beliefs and who "officially" represents Christianity.

Trump hasn't stated anything of the sort, either, yet here you are attempting to attach the Bible to one of them to further your agenda.

Here's a thought. Why don't you just let people be themselves and believe what they want, and stop trying to force other people to applaud your beliefs so that you can fake self-respect through it?

Forum List

Back