Who is being intolerant here?

Naturally, death threats are illegal and it stands to reason they get removed quickly from whatever site they are posted to.

But since you asked for death threats, look no further:

These are reviews from their facebook page:

Andrew Arndt1 starYour white trash company is garbage I hope you get a fast acting terminal disease you piece of dog shit. No actually you're lower than dog shit cause I actually take the time to pick that up. I wouldn't pick you up if you were bleeding about to die on the side walk. I hope you burn in hell you cock sucking religious piece of shit!!!!!!

Rich Perry1 starGlad the place is empty.. Assholes like you are why young kids kill themselves because you make them feel something is wrong with them. Bigots like you need to move to a country where your religious beliefs will get you killed. Take your governor with you!!

I know I will find more. But you can rest easy that there are people on your side that are as barbaric as you are.

I've had enough. Enough. There is a big difference between discrimination and discretion But when someone has a closely held belief and happens to be a business owner, it isn't the right of anyone else to seek out and destroy them for their opinions as long as they are complying with the law.

Discrimination is a violation of the law for any corporation that deals with the public.

The law passed in Indiana was granting "special rights" to the owner of that pizza parlor to allow her to discriminate. That is a violation of Federal law and therefore unconstitutional.

Gays don't have special rights and neither to Christians. Everyone is equal under the law. That is how the system works.

If you want to violate the law and discriminate then you have to deal with the consequences.

Here's more arson threats, oh and more death threats!

Emma Harrington1 starBURN TO THE FUCKN GROUND ASSHOLES I'M A LESBIAN AND YOUR GONNA REFUSE ME SERVICE!!!!! STOP BEGING DICKBAGS SERVE US GAY PPL WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SERVE AS ANYONE ELSE!!!! FUCKN FAGGOT BIGOTS!!!!! I HOPE SUMONE THROWS A COCKTAIL AT YOUR STORE AND IT BURNS TO THE GROUND!!!!! KARMA TASTES GOOD DOESN'T IT ASSHOLES!!!!!

Jake Tyler1 starYou people are seriously fucked in the head! Being gay is NOT a "choice" you stupid small minded fucks! Seriously burn in hell

Christopher Michael Meister1 starAhhh, Memories of Hate! Whatever hell you believe in, I do believe you'll burn in it. Fuck off!

So, suffice it to say, liberals and gays are very tolerant.

Not.

I've had enough. Enough. There is a big difference between discrimination and discretion But when someone has a closely held belief and happens to be a business owner, it isn't the right of anyone else to seek out and destroy them for their opinions as long as they are complying with the law.

Discrimination is a violation of the law for any corporation that deals with the public.

The law passed in Indiana was granting "special rights" to the owner of that pizza parlor to allow her to discriminate. That is a violation of Federal law and therefore unconstitutional.

Gays don't have special rights and neither to Christians. Everyone is equal under the law. That is how the system works.

If you want to violate the law and discriminate then you have to deal with the consequences.
Lol. I find it ironic that you're angry about the supposed "special right" you believe the law granted them, while demanding special rights for homosexuals. You hypocrite.

Moreover, Indiana has no laws recognizing homosexuals as a protected class, there are also no laws banning discrimination against homosexuals. There was no law to violate, and no reason for the homosexual community to engage in these militant tactics, which I glean from you is something you support, death threats and all.

Last edited:

Lol. I find it ironic that you're angry about the supposed "special right" you believe they law granted them, while demanding special rights for homosexuals. You hypocrite.

Moreover, Indiana has no laws recognizing homosexuals s a protected class, there are also no laws banning discrimination against homosexuals. There was no law to violate, and no reason for the homosexual community to engage in these militant tactics, which I glean from you It's something you support, death threats and all.

Ironic given that you are the person who has anger management issues.

I suggest you ask an adult to explain what I actually posted as opposed to what your reading comprehension shortcoming makes you imagine that I posted.

Oh and FYI, Federal law trumps state law. Social studies 101.

Lol. I find it ironic that you're angry about the supposed "special right" you believe they law granted them, while demanding special rights for homosexuals. You hypocrite.

Moreover, Indiana has no laws recognizing homosexuals s a protected class, there are also no laws banning discrimination against homosexuals. There was no law to violate, and no reason for the homosexual community to engage in these militant tactics, which I glean from you It's something you support, death threats and all.

I suggest you ask an adult to explain what I actually posted as opposed to what your reading comprehension shortcoming makes you imagine that I posted.

Federal law only trumps State law in very specific situations. Civics studies 101.

Take some time to do a bit of research at:

Find Laws Legal Information and Attorneys - FindLaw

Federal law only trumps State law in very specific situations. Civics studies 101.

Your link doesn't support your position.

States cannot legislate discrimination that is unconstitutional.

So stop being lazy and do the research. Point to the specific section of the Constitution..

Findlaw has the exact words of the Constitution. Choose a different source if you wish. There is only one Constitution.

We await your scholarly direction...

So stop being lazy and do the research. Point to the specific section of the Constitution..

Findlaw has the exact words of the Constitution. Choose a different source if you wish. There is only one Constitution.

You made this claim;

"Federal law only trumps State law in very specific situations. Civics studies 101."

Onus is on you to prove it since you were called out on it.

You made this claim;

"Federal law only trumps State law in very specific situations. Civics studies 101."

Actually, I called you out on:

"Oh and FYI, Federal law trumps state law. Social studies 101."

If you want me to do your homework for you, you are going to have to compensate me for it some how...

You made this claim;

If you want me to do your homework for you, you are going to have to compensate me for it some how...

You will have the satisfaction of me admitting that I am wrong if you can prove your claim.

"Who is being intolerant here?"

Conservatives for the most part, mostly Christian fundamentalists, and many on the social right.

As a consequence of their religious arrogance and intolerance most seek to disadvantage gay Americans and women motivated by religious dogma, where they advocate codifying that dogma in secular law in violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.

Now we have social media. It's a much more humane way of putting down bigots.

Er, so why the death threats? Shouldn't social media be used in more, less violent ways? Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to.
Oh there's been violence? :cuckoo:

Violent rhetoric. Somehow that doesn't strike me as humane usage of social media.
Barely any of the rhetoric has been violent. In fact I bet you'd be hard pressed to find ANY example of violent rhetoric.

Now if you were looking for instances of violent rhetoric by religious people against Gay people... well there are thousands of years worth of that.

The RWnuts threaten their own, posing as liberals.

Er, so why the death threats? Shouldn't social media be used in more, less violent ways? Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to.

Do you wish to argue that internet death threats are somehow unique to the left?

Do you wish to condemn the death threats this Pizzeria has received?

Do you wish to stop lying about this?
Lies are all the OP and most others on the right have.

You made this claim;

You will have the satisfaction of me admitting that I am wrong if you can prove your claim.

I would be more satisfied if you would demonstrate that you are right. Let's set that as our mutual satisfaction goal.

You made this claim;

I would be more satisfied if you would demonstrate that you are right. Let's set that as our mutual satisfaction goal.

Article 6 Clause 2 makes the Constitution the supreme law of the land.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.​

States cannot violate the Constitution ergo Federal law trumps state law.

Your turn!

Do you wish to argue that internet death threats are somehow unique to the left?

Do you wish to condemn the death threats this Pizzeria has received?

Yes.

An example of a death threat against the pizza place please.

I'll do you one better:

jess-dooley-religion.jpg
Cool. Not a death threat though. :laugh:

So? If you're willing to commit arson, what stops you from killing someone?

Your failure in logic is noted.
Your failure to find a death threat is noted.

Forum List

Back