Who is being intolerant here?

Bigots weren't hampered by social media in the 12th century.

Of course not, in some cases these bigots were killed. I'd wager that's something you approve of. Do you? Approve of this 12th century barbarism the Gay mafia employs to batter someone into submission?

Don't lecture me about bigotry.
Yes, before social media bigots were usually disposed of with violence. Such as with slave uprisings, revolutions, the defeat of the Nazi's, the defeat of the Confederacy, etc.

Now we have social media. It's a much more humane way of putting down bigots.

You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

(that's from the Bible, you know)

And? If you like quoting the Bible so much, then you should be aware of this one:

"A scoundrel plots evil, and on their lips it is like a scorching fire. A violent person entices their neighbor and leads them down a path that is not good. Whoever winks with their eye is plotting perversity; whoever purses their lips is bent on evil."

Proverbs 16:27-29

You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

(that's from the Bible, you know)

And? If you like quoting the Bible so much, then you should be aware of this one:

"A scoundrel plots evil, and on their lips it is like a scorching fire. A violent person entices their neighbor and leads them down a path that is not good. Whoever winks with their eye is plotting perversity; whoever purses their lips is bent on evil."

Proverbs 16:27-29

Defend the bigots at your own peril.

The President gets 30 death threats PER DAY. I'm guessing those aren't liberals...

And this has what to do with this discussion? I don't give a damn about the death threats the president gets. They are wrong no matter who they come from. I openly condemn death threats to the President, but you would condone them against someone who won't cater to gay weddings.

Spare me your equivalencies.

Er, so why the death threats? Shouldn't social media be used in more, less violent ways? Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to.

Do you wish to argue that internet death threats are somehow unique to the left?

No, you idiot. I never said death threats were unique to anyone. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Er, so why the death threats? Shouldn't social media be used in more, less violent ways? Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to.
Oh there's been violence? :cuckoo:

Violent rhetoric. Somehow that doesn't strike me as humane usage of social media.
Barely any of the rhetoric has been violent. In fact I bet you'd be hard pressed to find ANY example of violent rhetoric.

Now if you were looking for instances of violent rhetoric by religious people against Gay people... well there are thousands of years worth of that.

Do you wish to argue that internet death threats are somehow unique to the left?

Do you wish to condemn the death threats this Pizzeria has received?
What death threats?

No, you idiot. I never said death threats were unique to anyone. Stop putting words in my mouth.

You started your thread with this:

No really! Who is being the more intolerant party here? Is it Christians? Is it Gays?

Shut the fuck up.

Oh there's been violence? :cuckoo:

Violent rhetoric. Somehow that doesn't strike me as humane usage of social media.
Barely any of the rhetoric has been violent. In fact I bet you'd be hard pressed to find ANY example of violent rhetoric.

Now if you were looking for instances of violent rhetoric by religious people against Gay people... well there are thousands of years worth of that.

The RWnuts threaten their own, posing as liberals.

Do you wish to condemn the death threats this Pizzeria has received?

Do you wish to stop lying about this?

You started your thread with this:

No really! Who is being the more intolerant party here? Is it Christians? Is it Gays?

Shut the fuck up.

And this implied what exactly? Is it your practice only to reply to only the first sentence? It was a question. It wasn't importing uniqueness to anyone or anything.

Forum List

Back